Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

6 Worse Travel Advice You Will Receive - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Worse Travel Advice You Will Receive (600 Views)

4 Expert Travel Advice You Never Thought Of! / Travel Advice To Mauritius Needed / Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Worse Travel Advice You Will Receive by study2lead(m): 12:33am On Oct 07, 2014
#1 Don’t travel; it dangerous: most of our family members, friends and love ones will discourage us from traveling especially when we’re going to a place we’ve never been there. They’ll give us all sort of negative advice that’ll help discourage us from traveling. Some will say it dangerous, no one has ever been there and comes back alive, you could be sexually assaulted, you could be attacked by thieves etc remember you don’t need to be carried away by all these dream killers standing on your way. You can’t be experience and courageous enough if you’ve never giving it a try.

Remember “a journey with a thousand mile begins with a step” how do you expect to achieve your dreams of traveling without taken a step forward since you rely solely on the advice you’ll receive from dream killers

#2 Don’t travel; you don’t have enough money: first of all how much money does one need before he can travel? This is a question I usually ask those people that discourage others from traveling and yet they don’t give any precise answer. When I come across these categories of people who give worse travel advice, I tell them “I’m not traveling to shop for any weeding ceremony that why I need just enough money on me to see me through my trip and nothing more extravagant”

#3 Don’t travel; use the money for something else: people will advise you to forget about traveling and use the money for something else. Rather I’ve seen people who work very hard and save money just because their dreams are to visit places they’ve never been to. I believe the best experience we can ever come across is when we travel and see things for ourselves rather than sitting behind and people travel ahead then we see the stories on pictures and TV’s Read more..... http://www.study2lead.com/6-worse-travel-advice-you-will-receive/
Re: 6 Worse Travel Advice You Will Receive by CBNIM: 9:19am On Oct 07, 2014
You made some valid points sha!

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Guide / Help A Nairalander With Project Topic On Tourism / Apapa Traffick Update(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.