Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Spirit Without Measure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Without Measure (375 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Without Measure by rccgamg: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf3zlClszKU

John 3:34
"34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him."

God can give us the Holy Spirit without measure.

Numbers 11:1-25

God performed 42 spectacular miracle using Moses.

Exodus 14:21-22
"21 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided."
"22 And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground: and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left."

Numbers 16:28-33
"28 And Moses said, Hereby ye shall know that the Lord hath sent me to do all these works; for I have not done them of mine own mind."
"29 If these men die the common death of all men, or if they be visited after the visitation of all men; then the Lord hath not sent me."
"30 But if the Lord make a new thing, and the earth open her mouth, and swallow them up, with all that appertain unto them, and they go down quick into the pit; then ye shall understand that these men have provoked the Lord."
"31 And it came to pass, as he had made an end of speaking all these words, that the ground clave asunder that was under them:"
"32 And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods."
"33 They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation."

Another portion of anointing is what we can see in Elijah life.

2 Kings 2:9
"9 And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me."

God also used Elijah for several miracles in the bible

1 Kings 17:17-24
"17 And it came to pass after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him."
"18 And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?"
"19 And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed."
"20 And he cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?"
"21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again."
"22 And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived."
"23 And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth."
"24 And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the Lord in thy mouth is truth."

Elisha overtook a chariot of horses
1Kings 18:41-45

2 kings 2:19-22
"19 And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren."
"20 And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they brought it to him."
"21 And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the Lord, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land."
"22 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake."

How do you get this Spirit?

Acts 2:38
"38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

www.facebook.com/rccg.amz

(1) (Reply)

DO Not Stop Fighting / Freedom In Christ / The Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.