Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Did You Think Babies Were Made When You Were Still Young And Innocent? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Think Babies Were Made When You Were Still Young And Innocent? (365 Views)

How Did You Think Kids Were Made When You Were Still Young And Innocent / Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Think Babies Were Made When You Were Still Young And Innocent? by tomiobj(m): 2:14am On Oct 07, 2014
By dhardline

I know when i was young i basically had no idea how babies were born as no one bothered to tell me as not to currupt my innocense.just this morning my mum came home with my brothers wife from the hospital with her new born baby and my lil nephew staying with us was like 'Grandma,did you buy a new baby?'....i laughed my belle out.
So how did you think babies came about when you were little?

(1) (Reply)

What's Your View On Nigeria Donating $3.5m To Liberia And Other Countries / My Pastor And The Divine Message / NIS Arrests Citizens Of Ghana, Benin Republic & Togo Without Passports In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.