Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nairaland State Of The Union Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland State Of The Union Thread (921 Views)

Nairaland State The Reason Why You Were Ban From Nairaland / State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) / New Nairaland: State Of The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland State Of The Union Thread by tpia1: 3:01am On Oct 07, 2014
i must say, things happening on the forum these days, seem geared towards discriminating against certain of us here.

The thread i opened today, on an issue which gave me great concern, is one example of what i mean.

i am not saying people should not do what they feel is in the best interest of the forum and neither am i advocating the site be left to grow wild, however, imo there should at least be the courtesy of informing us when drastic measures are being taken to curtail whatever it is that needs to be curtailed.

just an opinion.
Re: Nairaland State Of The Union Thread by tpia1: 3:06am On Oct 07, 2014
by "things happening", i'm referring to issues i have pointed out recently.

- my incessant banning for breaking no rules

-being hounded by certain elements for whatever reason, probably they have some ancient grudge/s or are bearing other people's burden/s as some kind of mutually beneficial relationship for them and the other party or parties

-surreptitious guerilla warfare in certain sections like tv and movies

- the issues raised in the thread i opened today, which has been removed.

etc etc.
Re: Nairaland State Of The Union Thread by Zanzibar1: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2023
tpia1:
by "things happening", i'm referring to issues i have pointed out recently.

- my incessant banning for breaking no rules

-being hounded by certain elements for whatever reason, probably they have some ancient grudge/s or are bearing other people's burden/s as some kind of mutually beneficial relationship for them and the other party or parties

-surreptitious guerilla warfare in certain sections like tv and movies

- the issues raised in the thread i opened today, which has been removed.

etc etc.

So it's been happening for long

(1) (Reply)

Why Corpses That Sunk Floats Back To The Surface Of Water / 7 Most Ridiculous Names Of People (laugh Or Gag?) / nil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.