Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

Best Laptop Brand - Unbiased Opinions Only! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Laptop Brand - Unbiased Opinions Only! (1078 Views)

Where To Buy The Best Laptop In Nigeria / Best Laptop One Can Get With 20k / List Of Top 9 Best Laptop In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Laptop Brand - Unbiased Opinions Only! by acurashop: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2008
**Disclaimer*** We are not encouraging nor promoting any specific manufacturer, we are simply getting unbiased opinions on a product. Our opinions on a product are simply just that, an opinion. Nothing else. ***

Greetings all,

We want to know what your favorite laptop brands are here in Nigeria? We are looking for unbiased opinions from people that have used several brands of laptops over the years. Some nigerians have a "cult-following" approach to the way they patronize certain brands without ever wanting to try anything else. Example the way we flock towards Nokia, LG, HP, Toyota etc

For us here at the Acura Shop we love the:

Mac ibook G4. Why? Dependable - never crashes nor gets viruses. Macs hardly need to be upgraded. Find one that seems fast enough for you and that is all you will ever need. No constant software changes from "Microsoft" that require a complete overhaul of your system.

Our second choice would be Toshiba. We find that they are durable and last longer than the normal 1-2 year shelf life of some brands.

Let us know what brands you like and the reasons why.

Cheers
The Acurashop
www.theacurashop.com
Re: Best Laptop Brand - Unbiased Opinions Only! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
I think it's High time i revive this thread ever since Again' am seriously in need of info like this and Your Replies will be quite imperative as to which pc i wanna opt in for...
House' will be looking forward to replies.....

(1) (Reply)

Latest Problem With Hp Dv6000 (amd Processor) Pls Help Out! / Problems With My Mtn 3g / How To Change Ur Ip Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.