Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Latest Problem With Hp Dv6000 (amd Processor) Pls Help Out! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Latest Problem With Hp Dv6000 (amd Processor) Pls Help Out! (1076 Views)

Advice On AMD Processor Needed!!! / What Do I Need To Know About AMD Processor? / Intel Processor Or AMD Processor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Problem With Hp Dv6000 (amd Processor) Pls Help Out! by dmark4real: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2009
HI Does anyone knows how to solve the problem of Hp DV6000. When I lit-on the computer, all the light shows but the computer system will not display on the screen, then the light takes about 10secs. after then will go off and star it self continously. I have tried to drain the static power on the system removing the battery and the AC power, then pressing the power botton for at least 30secs. But still remain thesame I had as well remove the memory and resit the Hard Drive The Bios is still up-to-date. Please can somebody help me here.

Thanks
Daniel

Re: Latest Problem With Hp Dv6000 (amd Processor) Pls Help Out! by Mustay(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
Generally, that button next to your quickplay buttons is meant to put your memory in session - like hibernate. The stuff could be confused at times. Shut it off the hard way (forcing the system to shut down) and start up again.

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Download On My Computer / Need A Super Computer For Editing / Hidden Powers Of Your Mouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.