Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 (1851 Views)

Ebola: Donald Trump Wants US To Stop All Flights From West Africa To The US / Liberia's Ebola Bodies Abandoned On Streets / Occupy Wall Street Is A Fake Opposition Movement Created By The Us Govt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 07, 2014
I saw this online and I feel I should share it.
EBOLA is a Weaponized,
Patented GMO that is Going
Viral on Planet Earth. U.S.
Patent No. CA2741523A1
Owned by the U.S. Center for
Disease Control (CDC).

T he U.S. Center for Disease Control
owns a patent on a particular strain of
Ebola known as “EboBun.” It’s patent No.
CA2741523A1 and it was awarded in 2010.
You can view it here . (Thanks to Natural
News readers who found this and brought
it to their attention.)
Patent applicants are clearly described on
the patent as including:
The Government Of The United States Of
America As Represented By The Secretary,
Department Of Health & Human Services,
Center For Disease Control .
The patent summary says, “The invention
provides the isolated human Ebola (hEbola)
viruses denoted as Bundibugyo (EboBun)
deposited with the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (“CDC”; Atlanta,
Georgia, United States of America) on
November 26, 2007 and accorded an
accession number 200706291.”

It goes on to state, “The present invention
is based upon the isolation and
identification of a new human Ebola virus
species, EboBun. EboBun was isolated
from the patients suffering from
hemorrhagic fever in a recent outbreak in
Uganda.”
Learn more: http://
www.naturalnews.com/046290_Ebola_paten
War, economy, end times, money,
medicine, patents, weapons, illuEBOLA is a
Weaponized, Patented GMO that’s Gone
Viral on Planet Earth. U.S. Patent No No.
CA2741523A1 Owned by the CDC

www.beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/10/ebola-is-a-weaponized-patented-gmo-that-is-going-viral-on-planet-earth-u-s-patent-no-no-ca2741523a1-owned-by-the-u-s-center-for-disease-control-cdc-3038660.html

1 Like

Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by Theolar247(m): 9:03am On Oct 07, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2014
"If you ever want to hide something from a black man, keep it in a book" -- A truth that will outlive the ages.

[0020] In another aspect, the invention provides an isolated antibody or an antigen-binding fragment thereof which immunospecifically binds to the hEbola virus of the invention described above.

[0021] In other aspects, the invention provides methods for detecting the presence, activity or expression of the Glade of Bundibungyo-Ivory Coast hEbola virus in a biological material, such as cells, blood, saliva, urine, feces and so forth; and specifically at least one of EbBun or EboIC.

[0022] In a related aspect, the invention provides a method for detecting the presence of the inventive hEbola virus described above in a biological sample, the method includes (a) contacting the sample with an agent that selectively binds to a West African hEbola virus; and (b) detecting whether the compound binds to the West African hEbola virus in the sample.

[0023] In another aspect, the invention provides a method for detecting the presence of the inventive polypeptide described above, in a biological sample, said method includes (a) contacting the biological sample with an agent that selectively binds to the polypeptide; and (b) detecting whether the agent binds to the polypeptide in the sample. In another aspect, the invention provides a method for detecting the presence of a first nucleic acid molecule derived from the inventive hEbola virus described above in a biological sample, the method comprising: (a) contacting the biological sample with an agent that selectively binds to the polypeptide; and (b) detecting whether the agent binds to the polypeptide in the sample.

[0024] In another aspect, the invention provides a method for propagating the hEbola virus in host cells comprising infecting the host cells with the inventive isolated hEbola virus described above, culturing the host cells to allow the virus to multiply, and harvesting the resulting virions. Also provided by the present invention are host cells infected with the inventive hEbola virus 5 described above.

[0025] In another aspect, the invention provides a method of detecting in a biological sample the presence of an antibody that immunospecifically binds hEbola virus, the method comprising: (a) contacting the biological sample with the inventive host cell host described above; and (b) detecting the antibody bound to the cell.

[0026] In another aspect, the invention provides vaccine preparations, comprising the inventive hEbola virus, including recombinant and chimeric forms of the virus, nucleic acid molecules comprised by the virus, or protein subunits of the virus. The invention also provides a vaccine formulation comprising a therapeutically or prophylactically effective amount of the inventive hEbola virus described above, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier. In one embodiment, the invention provides a vaccine formulation comprising a therapeutically or prophylactically effective amount of a protein extract of the inventive hEbola virus described above, or a subunit thereof; and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier. In another, the invention provides a vaccine formulation comprising a therapeutically or prophylactically effective amount of a nucleic acid molecule comprising the nucleotide sequence of SEQ ID NO: 1 or a complement thereof, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier. In another, the invention provides a vaccine formulation comprising a therapeutically or prophylactically effective amount of a nucleic acid molecule comprising any of inventive the nucleotide sequences as described above, or a complement thereof, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier.
Domkop!
Find out the meaning of the word "vaccine"

1 Like

Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Apatheist:
"If you ever want to hide something from a black man, keep it in a book" -- A truth that will outlive the ages.

Domkop!
Find out the meaning of the word "vaccine"
I don't know why u feel calling me that will make u any smarter. I hate to break it to you but I didn't exactly make an accusation with the post, all I did was share wat I read. That aside, a patent is given when an invention is made which means they "invented" a strain of Ebola and current happenings give credence to the fact that the US govt. created something that can't (or won't) control what they created. If a vaccine for a strain is gotten then it can be used to control or acquire means to control another strain since they are technically the same. Btw, I know the meaning of vaccine so y don't u just make a reasonable contribution to this thread or FVCK OFF
Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
Zedric:
I don't know why u feel calling me that will make u any smarter. I hate to break it to you but I didn't exactly make an accusation with the post, all I did was share wat I read.
You shared it, which means you agree with what it says. If you didn't you would have let it die in obscurity.
That aside, a patent is given when an invention is made which means they "invented" a strain of Ebola and current happenings give credence to the fact that the US govt. created something that can't (or won't) control what they created.
They INVENTED a strain of Ebola so they'll be able to create vaccines, or a cure! How the fok are they supposed to get a strain without culturing it? Should they risk an epidemic by importing dead bodies of Ebola patients?
If a vaccine for a strain is gotten then it can be used to control or acquire means to control another strain since they are technically the same.
You know this but you still wrote the US part? undecided
Btw, I know the meaning of vaccine so y don't u just make a reasonable contribution to this thread or FVCK OFF
Do you know how vaccines are made?
The part of the patent report I quoted was how vaccines work .
Maybe you should read this:
www.vaccineseurope.eu/about-vaccines/key-facts-on-vaccines/how-are-vaccines-produced/
Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Apatheist:
You shared it, which means you agree with what it says. If you didn't you would have let it die in obscurity.
They INVENTED a strain of Ebola so they'll be able to create vaccines, or a cure! How the fok are they supposed to get a strain without culturing it? Should they risk an epidemic by importing dead bodies of Ebola patients? You know this but you still wrote the US part? undecided

Do you know how vaccines are made?
The part of the patent report I quoted was how vaccines work .
Maybe you should read this:
www.vaccineseurope.eu/about-vaccines/key-facts-on-vaccines/how-are-vaccines-produced/
Dude, did u even read the post? That post was written in 2010!!! So they've been working on a vaccine for a strain they created since 2010 and all of a sudden a massive outbreak occurs. Coincidence, ryt? I think not. Besides, what if I shared the post to get the opinion of others? U have Ur opinion, state it don't force it down my throat
Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Zedric:

Dude, did u even read the post? That post was written in 2010!!! So they've been working on a vaccine for a strain they created since 2010 and all of a sudden a massive outbreak occurs.
Face palm.
[url=http://whqlibdoc.who.int/bulletin/1978/Vol56-No2/bulletin_1978_56(2)_271-293.pdf[/quote] The first outbreak was in 1976.
And the patent was filed in 2007.
They developed a strain to study and make a cure for the disease. The virus doesn't survive outside the host body. So it is natural for scientists to culture a strain of the virus they can study. This strain is what is used to study the virus.
This is not uncommon. There are patents for different viruses/bacteria.
Let me give an analogy:
Think of Ebola virus as a worm, outside the host body this worm dies, so it cannot be stored.
Also, you cannot import dead bodies of people the virus killed as it can cause the virus to spread.
So if you need material to study this worm what do you do?
You invent a worm from the preexisting worm. Since it is your invention you can patent it.
Now with the creation of this worm you can create other worms so you have a seemingly endless supply of worms.
You can study this worm and make a cure, you can inject the worm into animals to test it ie lab rats.
This worm you invented from another is for study.
If you wanted to take over the world with it you wouldn't patent it in the first place, would you? you'll keep it secret.

Coincidence, ryt? I think not. Besides, what if I shared the post to get the opinion of others? U have Ur opinion, state it don't force it down my throat
You shouldn't have shared in the first place.
This kind of fear mongering has caused white doctors to be killed in Liberia because people believe it was made and spread by the doctors.
Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Face palm.
[url=http://whqlibdoc.who.int/bulletin/1978/Vol56-No2/bulletin_1978_56(2)_271-293.pdf The first outbreak was in 1976.
And the patent was filed in 2007.
They developed a strain to study and make a cure for the disease. The virus doesn't survive outside the host body. So it is natural for scientists to culture a strain of the virus they can study. This strain is what is used to study the virus.
This is not uncommon. There are patents for different viruses/bacteria.
Let me give an analogy:
Think of Ebola virus as a worm, outside the host body this worm dies, so it cannot be stored.
Also, you cannot import dead bodies of people the virus killed as it can cause the virus to spread.
So if you need material to study this worm what do you do?
You invent a worm from the preexisting worm. Since it is your invention you can patent it.
Now with the creation of this worm you can create other worms so you have a seemingly endless supply of worms.
You can study this worm and make a cure, you can inject the worm into animals to test it ie lab rats.
This worm you invented from another is for study.
If you wanted to take over the world with it you wouldn't patent it in the first place, would you? you'll keep it secret.

Coincidence, ryt? I think not. Besides, what if I shared the post to get the opinion of others? U have Ur opinion, state it don't force it down my throat
You shouldn't have shared in the first place.
This kind of fear mongering has caused white doctors to be killed in Liberia because people believe it was made and spread by the doctors.
I ll just let u go Ur own way right abt now. See ya
Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by owo2000: 2:49am On Oct 13, 2014
I'm surprised more Nigerians are not educating themselves on matters of government conspiracies, from the U.S to the corridors of Politicians in ASO ROCK (FCT Abuja Nigeria). SHINE YOUR EYES NIGERIANS......
Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by AfroBlue(m): 5:47am On Oct 13, 2014
[b]more info on the topic

From Ghana: Ebola is not real and the only people who have gotten sick are those who got shots from the red cross

Date: Sunday, 12-Oct-2014 19:31:32

Jim Stone Freelance

Other than the original facebook post, this web site is the first one to carry this and it needs to be spread, the future may be riding on this one, ARCHIVE, POST POST AND RE-POST!

Nana Kwame wrote:

People in the Western World need to know what’s happening here in West Africa. THEY ARE LYING!!! “Ebola” as a virus does NOT Exist and is NOT “Spread”. The Red Cross has brought a disease to 4 specific countries for 4 specific reasons and it is only contracted by those who receive treatments and injections from the Red Cross. That is why Liberians and Nigerians have begun kicking the Red Cross out of their countries and reporting in the news the truth. Now bear with me:

REASONS:

Most people jump to “depopulation” which is no doubt always on the mind of the West when it comes to Africa. But I assure you Africa can NEVER be depopulated by killing 160 people a day when thousands are born per day. So the real reasons are much more tangible.

Reason 1: This vaccine implemented sickness being “called” Ebola was introduced into West Africa for the end goal of getting troops on the ground in Nigeria, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. If you remember America was just trying to get into Nigeria for “Boko Haram” #BULLSHIT but that fell apart when Nigerians started telling the truth. There ARE NO GIRLS MISSING. Global support fell through the floor, and a new reason was needed to get troops into Nigeria and steal the new oil reserves they have discovered.

Reason 2: Sierra Leone is the World’s Largest Supplier of Diamonds. For the past 4 months they have been on strike, refusing to provide diamonds due to horrible working conditions and slave pay. The West will not pay a fair wage for the resources because the idea is to keep these people surviving on rice bags and foreign aid so that they remain a source of cheap slave labor forever. A reason was also needed to get troops on the ground in Sierra Leone to force an end to the diamond miners strikes. This is not the first time this has been done. When miners refuse to work troops are sent in and even if they have to kill and replace them all, the only desire is to get diamonds back flowing out of the country.
Of course to launch multiple campaigns to invade these countries separately would be way too fishy. But something like “Ebola” allows access to an entire area simultaneously…

Reason 3: In addition to stealing Nigerian oil, and forcing Sierra Leone back to mining, troops have also been sent in to FORCE vaccinations (Deadly “Ebola” Poison) onto those Africans who are not foolish enough to take them willingly.

3000 troops are being sent in to make sure that this “poison” continues to spread, because again it is only spread through vaccination. As more and more news articles are released as they have been in Liberia, informing the populous of the US lies and manipulation, more and more Africans are refusing to visit the Red Cross. Troops will force these vaccinations upon the people to ensure the visible appearance of an Ebola pandemic. In addition to this they will protect the Red Cross from the Liberians and Nigerians who have been rightfully ejecting them from their countries.

Reason 4: Last but not least, the APPEARANCE of this Ebola “pandemic” (should Americans not catch on) will be used to scare the countless millions into taking an “Ebola vaccine” which in reality is the pandemic. Already they have started with stories of how it has been brought to the U.S. and has appeared in Dallas, how white doctors were cured but black infected are not being allowed to be treated, etc.

ALL that will do is make blacks STRIVE to get the vaccine, because it appears that the “cure” is being held back from blacks. They will run out in droves to get it and then there will be serious problems. With all we have seen revealed about vaccines this year you would think we learned our lesson. All I can do is hope so, Because they rely on our ignorance to complete their agendas.

Ask yourself: If Ebola really was spread from person to person, instead of controlled spread through vaccination – then WHY would the CDC and the US Government continue to allow flights in and out of these countries with absolutely no regulation, Or At All? We have got to start thinking and sharing information globally because they do not give the true perspective of the people who live here in West Africa. They are lying for their own benefit and there aren’t enough voices out there with a platform to help share our reality. Hundreds of thousands have been killed, paralyzed and disabled by these and other “new” vaccines all over the world and we are finally becoming aware of it. Now what will we do with all this information?

Original post

http://jimstonefreelance.com/ebolie.html [/b]
Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by AfroBlue(m): 5:48am On Oct 13, 2014
interesting conspiracy theory ...

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

George Soros, his Ebola Bioweapons lab and the death of WHO spokesperson Glenn Thomas in the Ukraine

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=1496
Re: The US Govt. Got Ebola Patented In 2010 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just saw this 2

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The London Terrorist Being Shot / Watch S-300 Launchers, Interceptors & Radars Unloaded In Syria After Il-20 Downi / See Photos Of Kim Jong Un Riding A White Horse (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.