Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Need Business Partners - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need Business Partners (495 Views)

Need Business Idea That Would Yield 100k Per Month / I Need Business Loan / Investment: Business Partners Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Business Partners by Equity7: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2008
I am a forex trader and I have being having succeessful trades 80% of the time for close to 2years now. I am very convinced beyond any reasonable dout that I will do well if I have enough capital to trade.

Right now, my capital is below 500$ because I have being living on the profit for close to 2 years which is why I'm finding it difficult to maximize the opportunities offered by the market especially now that the world economy is nose-diving. Note that the crumbling of major economies in the world doesn't affect the forex trader since he/she can make money either way unlike the stock market where you can make money only when prices rise.

This is why I'm here to seek for an investor who is ready to patner with me in this lucrative business, yes it has it's risky part but once you know what you are doing, the risky part becomes something to completely ignore.

I can be reached on fxstar1@yahoo.com 07092273559

(1) (Reply)

START IMPORTING FROM CHINA / 55 E -book Marketing Opportunities / Quality Natural Honey For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.