Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (83239 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2015
We are open for business!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Available!!!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by reaky(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2015
Aliexpress' #1 selling (high Capacity ) Charging Brand VINSIC 20000mAh Power Bank Dual USB External Battery Charger universal
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/VINSIC-Alien-20000mAh-Ultra-slim-Power-Bank-Dual-USB-Port-2-1A-1A-External-Mobile-Battery/32229819562.html
(from AliExpress Android)

How much will get this for me
Plus waybill to nnewi anambra state?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2015
reaky:
Aliexpress' #1 selling (high Capacity ) Charging Brand VINSIC 20000mAh Power Bank Dual USB External Battery Charger universal
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/VINSIC-Alien-20000mAh-Ultra-slim-Power-Bank-Dual-USB-Port-2-1A-1A-External-Mobile-Battery/32229819562.html
(from AliExpress Android)

How much will get this for me
Plus waybill to nnewi anambra state?

#14000 to Nnewi.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
We are available!!!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by salamudeen(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by lukjee: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2015
Please can u help to pay supplier in China and collect the equivalent in naira in Nigeria
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2015
lukjee:
Please can u help to pay supplier in China and collect the equivalent in naira in Nigeria
YES!!!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2015
We are available!!!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by jamarionj(m): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Eghosa1:
We are available!!!
Can I discuss with my China manufacturer and ba gain price with him/her and you help me pay to the my stuff and ship to my destination?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:30am On Sep 21, 2015
jamarionj:

Can I discuss with my China manufacturer and ba gain price with him/her and you help me pay to the my stuff and ship to my destination?

Very well sir. Do go ahead!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:30am On Sep 21, 2015
Goodmorning Everyone. we are open for business.

Let's help pay, buy, ship! comfortable and happy dealings is what we guarantee always.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by TheTega(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32452156148.html

Please i need this Redmi Note 2 back covers.. BLACK and yellow colors.. How much will it cost to Lagos.. Thank you.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:43am On Sep 22, 2015
Available!!!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:43am On Sep 22, 2015
TheTega:
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32452156148.html

Please i need this Redmi Note 2 back covers.. BLACK and yellow colors.. How much will it cost to Lagos.. Thank you.

#4500 (24hours).
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by TheTega(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2015
Eghosa1:

#4500 (24hours).

Thank you.. How do I pay for it and where do I pick up.. Thanks
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2015
WHATS THE LEAST PRICE I CAN GET UMI IRON?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2015
TheTega:

Thank you.. How do I pay for it and where do I pick up.. Thanks

Do whatsapp sir.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Aditueledumare(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2015
It important for me to publicly appricate Eaeghosa for deliver my good today. God bless u sir .

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Aditueledumare:
It important for me to publicly appricate Eaeghosa for deliver my good today. God bless u sir .

Thank You for the trust and honour Sir. Stay good!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by jamarionj(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2015
Eghosa1:

Thank You for the trust and honour Sir. Stay good!
do you do drop off point for people not living in Lagos that is selling on konga or jumia?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Rhemite(m): 12:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Greetings Eghosa1,

Please can i get the touch screen for this phone . AINOL BW1 7.85''., also can u recommend anyone who can fix it perfectly.
Am base in Lagos state. will be expecting ur reply soonest.

I search through aliexpress and saw this.

http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?keywords=ainol+bw1+screen
I know nothing about it but will await ur professional call on it.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Rhemite:
Greetings Eghosa1,

Please can i get the touch screen for this phone . AINOL BW1 7.85''., also can u recommend anyone who can fix it perfectly.
Am base in Lagos state. will be expecting ur reply soonest.

I search through aliexpress and saw this.

http://m.aliexpress.com/search.htm?keywords=ainol+bw1+screen
I know nothing about it but will await ur professional call on it.

please whatsapp. Goodmorning m
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
We are available.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Toroze(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oga Eghosa I'm New to Your Thread but not to shipping I Just wanted to find out how much it would cost to bring this product down to nigeria
http://www.everbuying.net/product895279.html thanks
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Toroze:
Oga Eghosa I'm New to Your Thread but not to shipping I Just wanted to find out how much it would cost to bring this product down to nigeria
http://www.everbuying.net/product895279.html thanks

#38000 sir toroze.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by richysam(m): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2015
good sir, pls I am looking site were I can order gionee phones lik m3 m5 p2s p4....etc pls help me with those site, then you be the one to do the ordering in my stead thanks.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2015
richysam:
good sir, pls I am looking site were I can order gionee phones lik m3 m5 p2s p4....etc pls help me with those site, then you be the one to do the ordering in my stead thanks.

Helllo, I prefer you get a Gionee device in Nigeria. If wanting to be a wholesaler, you can walk into their care centres and discuss terms with them.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Available today!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.