Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (82931 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by siempere(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
hello bro...Nice work u doing here...jahbless.....pls i need the original complete screen replacement for star w450 phone...tnks
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:50am On Nov 08, 2015
siempere:
hello bro...Nice work u doing here...jahbless.....pls i need the original complete screen replacement for star w450 phone...tnks

that will be very difficult to get but I'd ask.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:11am On Nov 09, 2015
siempere:

It's about 11k to Lagos.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2015
iliyande:
I am waiting for the release of letv 1s, help me monitor it, I want to be the first user in Nigeria wink

that makes the both of us. You can begin to make arrangements now though as my supplier will have stock in about 1/2 weeks.

plus,i think i will be first user in Nigeria. #Booked.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Eghosa1:

that makes the both of us. You can begin to make arrangements now though as my supplier will have stock in about 1/2 weeks.

plus,i think i will be first user in Nigeria. #Booked.

Booking right away next week grin price?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by siempere(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2015
Eghosa1:

It's about 11k to Lagos.
wow...Datz quite high ooh...tnks so much....sha...

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
Letv 1s waiting mode activated........

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:20am On Nov 14, 2015
iliyande:
Letv 1s waiting mode activated........

grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2015
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by J0nyb0y(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Eghosa1:

#15120 to Lagos Buddy.
please help me split the prices for the 2 different links
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
J0nyb0y:

please help me split the prices for the 2 different links

#6225.

total now #15740 even. USD hike.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2015
We are open!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
HyDef come and make enquiry here pertaining letv 1s, I just placed an order grin

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by HyDef(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
iliyande:
HyDef come and make enquiry here pertaining letv 1s, I just placed an order grin

Heehee... It's like you know how I've been shouting all over all the threads looking for that phone.

I'm planning on buying it in January. Birthday stuff.

So Mr. Eghosa1, how much can I get the LeTV Le 1s for? Don't worry, you'll be the first to use it in Nigeria, cheesy

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
HyDef:

Heehee... It's like you know how I've been shouting all over all the threads looking for that phone.

So Mr. Eghosa1, how much can I get the LeTV Le 1s for? Don't worry, you'll be the first to use it in Nigeria, cheesy

Non of them is ready to give you quotation that's y I said let me introduce you to the tested and trusted one cheesy

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iamphilips(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
http://m.1688.com/offer/521619062646.html 20 pics. How much is the total cost??
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by HyDef(m): 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
iliyande:

Non of them is ready to give you quotation that's y I said let me introduce you to the tested and trusted one cheesy

Abi, thanks jare. These costs seem to make sense, so I don't see why I won't be buying it from here. Thanks man.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:53am On Nov 17, 2015
HyDef:

#50,000 to Lagos with its accessories hydef.

Thank You Iliyande.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:53am On Nov 17, 2015
HyDef:

#50,000 to Lagos with its accessories hydef. Happy Birthday in advance too.

Thank You Iliyande.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2015
U are welcome Eghosa1, I trust you. This is the best price he can get here on nairaland.

Were you able to get my preferred color for me?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by HyDef(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Eghosa1:

#50,000 to Lagos with its accessories hydef. Happy Birthday in advance too.

Thank You Iliyande.

Wow, great! And I'm in Ibadan, so should be about 52k with delivery... All right. Definitely interested. Thank you!

@iliyande: definitely the best price, thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2015
@HyDef You are Welcome guy.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by jasp12(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Eghosa1:

Thank You Iliyande.

so when will you have it in stock?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iphunanya(f): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Can u help in ordering the Umi iron pro??
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:00am On Nov 17, 2015
jasp12:

so when will you have it in stock?

Next week and I don't stock it. I order!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2015
iphunanya:
Can u help in ordering the Umi iron pro??

Yes, #46000NGN.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2015
Goodmorning Gentlemen and Ladies.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Frankdamaxx(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Eghosa1:

Thank You Iliyande.

Please kindly reserve one for me.

I am interested in LeTV Le 1 s
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

Please kindly reserve one for me.

I am interested in LeTV Le 1 s

Ok.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iliyande(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
thanks to Eghosa1, I got my Letv 1s today.

nice phone, review to follow soon.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.