Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Dissecting The Bag Of A Female Hustler - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dissecting The Bag Of A Female Hustler (943 Views)

See What A Female Airtel Marketer Was Spotted Wearing(photo) / Chanel's 2.55 Celebrates 60 Years As The Greatest It-bag Of All Time / No Mo' Weaves! - A Female Reader's Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dissecting The Bag Of A Female Hustler by kmaz: 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
#Alarm rings#….

Reach out….#Snooze for 5mins#
In my mind, it’s still a 5mins sleep.

#30mins mins later, alarm rings again#
Jumps out of bed……JESUS! I am late oooo #hoping for a miracle#

#break previous shower holding record#

Choi, I want to do matching bag and outfit today o…..no time #takes same bag as the day before#
The ‘Usain Bolting’ begins to beat traffic #cleans sweat#

#Life of a working female#

It’s a long weekend thanks to the weekend/public holiday #whoop whop#. The relief of not setting your alarm or snoozing it to get more sleep, all the hustle with traffic so bad that you fantasize about how you would beat it if you were Louis Lane (superman’s girlfriend) or had some kind of magical powers……ahhhh I know….RELIEF…..even if it’s for a short while.

It’s a good time to settle down and rearrange your handbags and makeup purses.

Gross is the perfect word to describe the state of my mine. Every time I clean it, I am amazed at its content.
Why do I still have the receipts I used in the super market the other day? When did my kajal stain my purse so bad? How come I have a padlock in my bag?Where did all these papers come from?

#Now scanning my memory from picture below#

Nigeria Highway Code Book: I got it while trying to obtain the new drivers’ license.

Padlock: I locked my bag at the airport for fear of the JEWS a.k.a THE OWNERS

Receipt from Supermarket: Hmm, let’s just say it’s a slip of hand that I still have it

Sanitizer: Ebola or no ebola, I carry it o….I can’t shout

Manicure set: I leave it in my bag to randomly clean my nails when I get bore

Perfume: To smell nice and fresh all the time or if I forget to spray before leaving the house for work

Papers and Pen: I like to write things down so I don’t forget

Earpiece: Music to my ears especially for the days traffic causes me to 'MOSES' as my fore fathers did or when the spirit leads me to burn calories

Money: iz ah necesari o #in wizkid's voice#

Comb: to the hair rescue any day, any time

3D glasses: hmmm this one I can’t remember o….choi who gave me o…..hmmm….ah ha Yemi gave me to watch movie ages ago. It became a bag accessory in a bid to cut cost, in case I branch to see a 3D movie after work, I will not buy or pay extra #teeth out# #ijebu tinz#

Sunscreen: for fear of getting roasted by the sun

Paloma: tissue for where there’s none #Life saver#

Atm Card: truth is, I don’t know why I still have this particular blue one:
1. It has no money 2. It has no money 3. I am serious, It has no money
So why do you have it?
Great Question
Answer: I really don't know

My wallet: It’s supposed to keep money, cards, passports in an orderly manner.
Is it doing exactly that?
No….Why? I hurriedly used the atm and threw the money straight into my bag not my wallet.

Makeup Purse: I can’t explain it’s condition….like an overloaded MOLUE. Been procrastinating on buying a new one

Medication
I had an allergy, so, I had to get the drug for it.
Do I still have the allergy? No…..Why is it still there? Still thinking…hmmm

Did I give you excuses for everything? I doubt it….The wonders of my bag/purse….time to clean it all up.

Am I the only one in this mess?
Can you relate?
PLEASE TELL ME THE CONDITION OF YOUR HAND BAG/MAKEUP PURSE RIGHT NOW
http://www.simplyomata..com/2014/10/dissecting-bag-of-female-hustler.html

1 Like

Re: Dissecting The Bag Of A Female Hustler by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
hehe! you left out condoms and pills.
Re: Dissecting The Bag Of A Female Hustler by pinkycute(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmmm shocked shocked
Brandnew2:
hehe! you left out condoms and pills.
Re: Dissecting The Bag Of A Female Hustler by kmaz: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
loooool
Re: Dissecting The Bag Of A Female Hustler by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2014
pinkycute:
Hmmmmm shocked shocked
You wanna stay protected. Don't you?
Re: Dissecting The Bag Of A Female Hustler by mystiqueDZ(f): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2014
Hehehe the only thing I don't carry is manicure set...N money is always in wallet!

(1) (Reply)

Cute Knitted Shoes For Babies! / Who Owns Agbada Yoruba Or Hausa / The Opulent Woman Wanting To Look Her Charming Best In Plus Sized Shape Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.