Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? (17601 Views)

Ebola Can Now Be Contacted Through Eating Banana [ Must Read ] / Ebola Cannot Be Contracted By Eating Bush Meat- Yewande Adeshina / Ebola Can Be Cured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by adebayoggt(m): 6:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
you are on your own

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by olagockay(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
GenBuhari:
You should go and eat your bush meat and enjoy it.

Ebola is a psychological terrorism - it does not exist!
Death is heresy - it just does not exist!
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by PapiWata: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
olagockay:

Death is heresy - it just does not exist!

Hey let me take that further. Reality does not exist. We are all figments of our own imaginations.

Planet Earth also does not exist, since it is an invention of the white man. The truth is that we are just random combinations of ones and zeroes, all floating in space, ever seeking to become one with the boundless cosmos, yet failing to do so, since we do not exist.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by olagockay(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
PapiWata:

Hey let me take that further. Reality does not exist. We are all figments of our own imaginations.

Planet Earth also does not exist, since it is an invention of the white man. The truth is that we are just random combinations of ones and zeroes, all floating in space, ever seeking to become one with the boundless cosmos, yet failing to do so, since we do not exist.
Lmao!
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Larow(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
Let the publicity continue! At least the bush meat will be as cheap as anything now for we bush meat addicts. Ebola koor, HIV ni
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by olagockay(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
SeverusSnape:
first of all, I hardly eat bush meat. But, Nigerian bush meat is resistant to the virus, Op abeg Flex your bush meat, you need it for extra protein.
Sectumsepra...
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by richybanky(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
@OP nothing wrong eating bush meat... Once u boiled it @ 100°C den u ar save.. No virus can withstand dat amount of temp.
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
olagockay:

Sectumsepra...
EXPERIAMUS!
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by bigtt76(f): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
O boy quietly do am before the price sky rocket again o grin
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
infantrydoctor:
Honestly, am an addicted eater of bush meat. A lot really changed about buying and selling of bush meat in the last 2 months. Some women even protested in Oyo state because buyers refused to patronise them. I really missed my bush meat. In my opinion, l really do not think our Nija bush meat has got anything to do with Ebola. Please can we start eating bushmeat now?
Please, leave bush meat alone. Let animals have their peace in the bush. lipsrsealed angry
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by adahib: 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Na una sabi. Still flexing my bush meat steady. Come to think of it,has any Nigerian contracted EVD from eating bush meat?

Oh well,I ate these last week.....

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by PapiWata: 5:42am On Oct 10, 2014
adahib:
Na una sabi. Still flexing my bush meat steady. Come to think of it,has any Nigerian contracted EVD from eating bush meat?

Oh well,I ate these last week.....

All that is nice, but I prefer to eat my bush-meat RAW, though technically it is not bush meat but shaved meat, since most young women these days are into the landing strip thing, which is fine by me.
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by donbrowser(m): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2014
wazoboy:
My broda na advice o! Yoruba elders say that we dont stop a kid from pounding water-yam as long as the kid could afford to stay alone in the evil forest!
Yam ko Eba ni
Na leprosy them talk.
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by donbrowser(m): 6:08am On Oct 10, 2014
infantrydoctor:

The same fear fear that killed people when they jumped into canals during lkeja cantonement bomb blast. Fear of the unforseen they say, kills faster than anything else.
I wonder oh. If ebola no kill u, anoda thing no go kill u?
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by devine99(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2014
donbrowser:

Yam ko Eba ni
Na leprosy them talk.
If u pound water-yam it is beleived u will have leprosy which will mean u will be sent to the evil-forest! But if u take it from the leprosy side, then its OK! We are still saying same thing.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by PenSniper: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ebola in bushmeat is a wisecrack. EAT ALL EATABLES.
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by fortunejum: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bush meat properly cooked is save for consumption.
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by tencredy: 12:14am On Oct 11, 2014
TIRED OF PAYING MONTLY FOR DSTV GOTV OR DAARSAT? CONTANT US FOR FEE TIPS AND HELPS ON 08032235498.

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Keketso24: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2014
chiefinalowo:

Don't mind them.
I eat Bush Meat nearly everyday.
With or without Ebola in West Africa, I will not stop consuming Bush Meat.
ok

8 Likes

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Keketso24: 8:06am On Oct 11, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
So you'd actually eat bats, Apes, monkeys, gorillas, chimps etc? Why don't you just take it a step further and eat humans too since you're now a confirmed beast?
Bwahahahaha.
Aye ooo..
Lwkmd oo.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Keketso24: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2014
DeanHaas99:
Una no dey Here word..You just got out a Tribulation nd' you wanna go back right into it..See your Mouth like *Is it now Safe to eat Bush Meat* >:>:
Lwkmd @the bolded.

8 Likes

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Keketso24: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2014
chatman:

The vampire bats are not in Africa. Thise ones are in south America. The ones we have eat fruits
Sauce?

8 Likes

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by knowledge4(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
Eat at your own peril,and quench!
Na U sabi
Must you eat bush meat?
Are there no substitutes?
Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by Liekiller(f): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
ebola or not... there are other reasons NOT to eat it. I know we generally don't give a shit in naija about anything other than selfish desires, but we should. Bushmeat most often includes endangered species. It's neither responsible nor moral to destroy the little wildlife that is left. It certainly won't kill you to simply replace it with other food you enjoy.

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by PapiWata: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Liekiller:
ebola or not... there are other reasons NOT to eat it. I know we generally don't give a shit in naija about anything other than selfish desires, but we should. Bushmeat most often includes endangered species. It's neither responsible nor moral to destroy the little wildlife that is left. It certainly won't kill you to simply replace it with other food you enjoy.

Wow. I never imagined that a Nigerian would have the faintest idea what wildlife conservation is all about, or care in the slightest if the concept is explained. You must be one of maybe ten people at the most who is enlightened on this subject, out of a total of 200 million blissfully ignorant souls.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by kemqox: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2014
PapiWata:
It is way too early to rejoice about Nigeria being free from the Ebola virus. Today, October 7th 2014, it has been reported that a traveler who arrived in Spain from Nigeria just a week ago, has been diagnosed with Ebola fever, and quarantined along with 4 other people in a Madrid hospital.

In the United States, a Liberian man who returned to the US after a holiday visit to Liberia, proved that Ebola-infected people CAN pass undetected through airport passenger temperature checks, to cross several time zones and infect people in distant continents. If it is THAT easy for an infected Liberian traveler to introduce the Ebola disease to America, then must be regarded as FAR easier for swarms of emigrants fleeing the contagion in Liberia and Sierra Leone, to sneak into Nigeria across its porous and mostly un-manned land or sea borders, to initiate a SECOND wave of Ebola infections within Nigeria, at any point in time over the next few weeks and months.

Re: Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? by nature20: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Prevention is always better than cure,the issue here i think is not to determine the time to eat bush meat and other animals we were cautioned not to eat,i am a great lover of bush meat as well but immediately after the outbreak of Ebola,i have stopped its consumption,there are alternatives meat,so why the need to stick to bush meat,i think it is wise to clear ones doubt,one should leave it for now.STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS SOLUTION CALL 08136811277,naturecures20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Pls Recomend A Good Sanitaty Pad / Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC / Police Requested For Bribe To Rescue Ekiti Doctors-Survivor Debunks Over-speedin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.