Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) (6631 Views)

Teni Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Bone Straight Hair (Photos) / Davido Plays With DJ Cuppy's Hair (Photos) / Mr Eazi Making Temi Otedola's Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Benbeezy: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Recent updates by Nigerian pop star, Davido on popular photo and video sharing platform, Instagram has shown the lady who barbs his hair for him and you can’t help but appreciate that beauty.

She goes by the Instagram username @princesscutz1 and she is definitely beautiful.

Yesterday, the barber came around to their home for definitely a home service and Davido used that opportunity to give her a shoutout on social media.

Source: https://olowublog.com/2020/04/check-out-the-beautiful-curvy-lady-who-cuts-davidos-hair-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Ogaaan oh

Hope she won’t end up shaving his pubic hair also

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Young rich nig#=
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by blesson04(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Sum1 said i should ask if she can shave from the other side .

what should i tell the person ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by irunoko(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
Obinrin nani shaaaaa

Shey okunrin olegerun e,afobirin
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Balaxx: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
blesson04:
Sum1 said i should ask if she can shave from the other side

what should i tell the person ?

tell the person to shut the fvck up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2020
shey im no 4get to include the price of haircutz
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Davash222(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Where's the Curvy

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Benbeezy: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
grin grin
pyyxxaro:
Ogaaan oh

Hope she won’t end up shaving his pubic hair also

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Benbeezy: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Abi o
irunoko:
Obinrin nani shaaaaa

Shey okunrin olegerun e,afobirin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Denique(f): 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
That is good.Nice one.Interesting.

Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Can she come shave the hairs on my preeq too
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Davido go dey collect this one via corner

Babe go barb finish then position for quickie grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
So na this girl they barb this guy hairline reach back of him head grin
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Michealky: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good to see female hustles and she's damn beautiful. I'm certain that her pay wouldn't be less than 10k
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Exc2000: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
I pity pity chioma
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by padi94(m): 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Omo see marketing strategy... next now this one go build house for lekki come dey tell us say mo matter the lityle thing you are doing do it well God will surely bless you with it.

When we know say barbing na just cover up for sharing her kpekus.
Tell me say the likes of zlatan nd politivians no go chop this one tire
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Cab you believe that with this News the price of garri Changed in my area from 50naira a cup to 15naira a cup.
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Sabadon(m): 12:44am On May 01, 2020
thank u mr Dj for barbing my hair....barb here barb there but leave here for me grin
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Passionate888: 1:44am On May 01, 2020
She try
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Blazebond(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2020
She nor wear face mask,no hand gloves,no full clothing to cover her body,what if she has covid-19,see as she dey use her bare hands to hold another person head in this covid-19 era,lagosians are still playing with these virus and Davido really dey irresponsible by allowing it,him nor like himself or him family at all.
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Eazie351(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2020
chioma o! this one had the nerves to walk into your baby daddy's home, disguised as a barber.
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by Bobyro: 7:18am On May 01, 2020
padi94:
Omo see marketing strategy... next now this one go build house for lekki come dey tell us say mo matter the lityle thing you are doing do it well God will surely bless you with it.

When we know say barbing na just cover up for sharing her kpekus.
Tell me say the likes of zlatan nd politivians no go chop this one tire
This girl doesn't look like someone after clout. Davido even had to do a shout out
Re: Check Out The Beautiful, Curvy Lady Who Cuts Davido’s Hair (photos) by padi94(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
Bobyro:

This girl doesn't look like someone after clout. Davido even had to do a shout out

She may not be after clout, but clout will eventually seek her out.
It will start with a hush kiss, then it will bring her shitload of money... then the kissed will tell his colleagues about it nd the colleague will want his own kiss, nd she'd make shitloads more of money, then others will make it a trend until one jealouse or pained idiot will expose it on social media nd boom... she is now the celebrity barber Olosho.grin

(1) (Reply)

Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics / Anita Joseph Almost Had Sex With Her Husband In The presence Of Her Colleague / Nollywood Actress, Ucheobi Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.