Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Linda Ikeji Is Merely Trying To Win Public Pity And Also Bring Down The Guy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Is Merely Trying To Win Public Pity And Also Bring Down The Guy (1093 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Engaged, Set To Marry This Year / Linda Ikeji Is A Homewrecker, She Broke Up Dbanj & Bella Naija - Kemi Olunloyo / Kemi Olunloyo Claims Linda Ikeji Is The Blogger That Got N240m, Reveals Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Is Merely Trying To Win Public Pity And Also Bring Down The Guy by joshua8016: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2014

I've done several online searches and also read Linda's blog about the issue. She claimed the guy was
cybersquatting on lindaikeji. (dot) net domain name but quickly began redirecting it to lindaikeji (dot) (dot) com recently when Google got involved. I believe Linda is lying. About two years ago or there about, lindaikeji (dot) net was redirecting to lindaikeji (dot) (dot) com, for those who knew about it. This means that both of them are most probably known to each other or are even business partners. The issue between them is more than they make us believe, there's more to it.

Secondly, let's all be realistic and stop all these "every blogger is guilty of plagiarism" etc crap. Someone once told said something about this issue on this same bloggerslab not long ago: When you do your school final year project, don't you copy from other people's work? Yet it isn't called plagiarism, why?
Because you add references and you also change the wordings to suit your taste and also appear different from that in which it originally appeared. Even top news agencies copy each other. But they're usually rewritten and made so different from eachother. Linda Ikeji is merely trying to win public pity and also bring down the guy. To me, it's a fail. She's guilty and should learn from her mistakes. Because someone steals is not a justification that she should also steal. And when she gets caught, she shouldn't say, the person who caught her reported her because she has this and that. Besides, I would advice her to remove the guys picture because she's using it without permission.
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Merely Trying To Win Public Pity And Also Bring Down The Guy by aboyaji(m): 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
who is linda? Let it not be linda my sister o. Because, i am going to beat the hell outta her for letting her name go outside

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Is Merely Trying To Win Public Pity And Also Bring Down The Guy by kentornic: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Is Merely Trying To Win Public Pity And Also Bring Down The Guy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
show me one website in Nigeria dat doesn't plagiarize nd I'll show u somebody who don't fart... Nairaland is probably d most guilty here

(1) (Reply)

[see Photo] Star Boy Wizkid In Drinking Competition With 2face / Adorable! Paul Okoye & Son Rock Matching Outfits. / Friday 24th Of October 2014: The Worst Day Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.