Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook (1284 Views)

8 Types Of People You'll Meet At A Fighting Scene In Nigeria / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by jazinogold(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
1. THE STALKER: They don't chat or comment on any of your post, there own is to always check on your profile everyday and download your pix on their phones. You would be suprised when your friend tells you, he saw your pix in her phone
2. COPY&PASTE FRIENDS: These are people who has their FB WALL littered like balogun market with posts, jokes and articles. One would think they are creative&good at writing. Only for you to see the same post or article on another friends wall...you begin to wonder who is copying who!
3. THE POLITICAL FRIEND: These type of friends you see them posting various political posts on their wall. Sometimes, their articles are annoying cause their arguements are baseless, especially if the person is a supporter of an opposition party in a state.
4. THE FRIEND SNATCHERS: These type of friend has more than half of your female friends as mutual friends. You begin to wonder were he knows them from and you recieve reports from your female friends that this your male friend is asking them out!
5. THE FAKE PROFILE FRIENDS: These friends, when you check their profiles, you see attended university of manchester, works at chevron e.t.c but when you see their recent post and profile pictures...you will be suprised you to see "HELLO FRIENDS, PLEASE WHEN IS UNIBEN POST UME FORM COMING OUT" chai...be real lyk HIV jare, no faking!
6. THE RICH FRIENDS: Their walls is always full with pix of one event or another, they often use FB checkin to indicate their location and also indicates phone types when they update their status.
7. THE GHOST FRIENDS: Their last post is dated sept 11, 2013. One would think they dont come on facebook or have a phone, but its a lie, the just come to read people's post,comments and view pictures. They would even be the first to put a call through when you post an update like "FINALLY GOT A JOB" chai...gals sha!
8. THE FB ADDICT: These ones are always online 24/7, they can chat all day and update anything, both relevant and irrelevant things out of boredom. They have more than 3000 friends on FB but if you ask them, how many the know in person its not upto about 500!
Feel free to ADD YOURS!
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm sorry. You're not gonna make front page. A space has been reserved for you at the back page. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by ayanbaba2(m): 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmn... $pace-booked
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by ayanbaba2(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmn... $pace-booked
coming back to comment
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by HonourablePomk: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bros you just forget us for that uniben2014/2015 thread. How your side hope you are doing great
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by jazinogold(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
SmellMyFart:
I'm sorry. You're not gonna make front page. A space has been reserved for you at the back page. Lol
forgot to add friends that make irrelevant comments on ur post!

2 Likes

Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by jazinogold(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Bros you just forget us for that uniben2014/2015 thread. How your side hope you are doing great
my oga no vex 4 me o...i dy enta dere dy observe...GODWIN is doing a good job!
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by HonourablePomk: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
jazinogold:
my oga no vex 4 me o...i dy enta dere dy observe...GODWIN is doing a good job!

Yes boss we are all shareholders there grin grin grin... We hope seeing you when school resumes for us by january
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by Mutuwa(m): 7:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Copy and paste friends be like:

Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any - Albert Macauley (1872)

He who says nothing lasts forever has never tried Hausa perfume - Nelson Mandela (1973)

He who completely unwraps moimoi and gala before eating cannot keep a secret - Abraham Lincoln (1864)

Any man that uses his teeth to cut shaki from pepper soup, with his eyes wide open, is not afraid of anything - Williams Shakespeare (1900)

Anyone who graduates without experiencing a strike, has never been to Nigeria - Lord Lugard (1904)

He who refuses to mix agege bread and akara as a type of sandwich is a racist - Martin Luther King jnr (1788)

Any man who drinks Alomo bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder - Michael Faraday (1899)

Drinking Garri doesn't mean u're poor, but allowing the Garri to swell b4 drinking is poverty - Queen Elizabeth (1893)

He who runs around looking 4 scissors to cut indomine seasoning sachet is not hungry - Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe (1947)

No matter how hot your temper is, it cannot cook yam - Goodluck Jonathan (2013)

Anyone who reads this without laughing is either looking 4 job or needs money Badly - Barack Obama (2014).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
this is becoming serious
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by jazinogold(m): 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
claireshan:
this is becoming serious

its seriously serious my dear!
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by Dymondgurl(f): 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol.
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
jazinogold:
its seriously serious my dear!
Lol I won't be surprised if I see something like"8 types of people you see in your bedroom"
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by jazinogold(m): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
claireshan:
Lol I won't be surprised if I see something like"8 types of people you see in your bedroom"

i think that would be a nyc topic...why dont you put that into writing and share with us! I'll be glad if you do that!
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
jazinogold:
i think that would be a nyc topic...why dont you put that into writing and share with us! I'll be glad if you do that!
haha you are not seriousgrin
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by jazinogold(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dymondgurl:
Lol.
lol = LOT OF LOVE! c as u fresh lyk fresh fish!
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Even aboki dey facebook these days.....I reach aboki store,he dey busy with him phone I con tell am say,aboki abeg give me tom-tom...he dey give me condom...I yell say tom-tom,he say...Ah Oga no bess,I dey por pasebook,laugh wan kill me
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by jazinogold(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
HonourablePomk:

Yes boss we are all shareholders there grin grin grin... We hope seeing you when school resumes for us by january
guy ah dy serve o! But ah dy com 4 masters sha, nxt yr! We go see!
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by jazinogold(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
claireshan:
haha you are not seriousgrin
m serious o!
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by HonourablePomk: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
jazinogold:
guy ah dy serve o! But ah dy com 4 masters sha, nxt yr! We go see!

No wahala sir God bless
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by Dymondgurl(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
jazinogold:
lol = LOT OF LOVE! c as u fresh lyk fresh fish!
my own lol= LAUGH OUT LOUD. Hmmmmm fresh fish na 4 chowing oo......
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by jazinogold(m): 5:19am On Oct 08, 2014
aaronson:
Even aboki dey facebook these days.....I reach aboki store,he dey busy with him phone I con tell am say,aboki abeg give me tom-tom...he dey give me condom...I yell say tom-tom,he say...Ah Oga no bess,I dey por pasebook,laugh wan kill me
lol
Re: Eight(8) Types Of People You Find As Your Friend On Facebook by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2014
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Its 2015 .....happy New Year Nairalanders / Five (5) Keys To Good Success / Job Opportunities For Geography And Meteorology In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.