Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man (5462 Views)

MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Proves She's Really 19 / You Go Girl! MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Stuns In New Photos / Photos From MBGN 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2014
wetin this gal do uh naaa...?
the WORST ENEMY of HUMANS are HUMANS......
DEVILS EXISTS AS HUMAN BEINGS not as LOWER MAMMALS or CREATURES....

1 Like

Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2014
MarthaK:
Transgender?
photokiosk
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Abbey2sam(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2014
Airforce1:
she looks like my Ex

your ex looks like a man
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by adanduka: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2014
maxism2:
She really looks like a man.

Doesn't she?
Didn't know in the OP's world, women look like men.

Well, HATERS GONNA HATE!
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
This picture ehn i am sure this is one of her terrible shots.
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by somcherry(f): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
lusciouslex:
You're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues....Forever 'heady tonic' being 1 in 10, 20 or more that have had canal knowledge of our queen. My 1st hookah turned celebrity. Touch down! How's your mama doing? The Silver back: Luscious-Lex rips Miss Nigeria.. How about that as a new thread? @ O.P. Good God! If Kim K did it, I equally deserve to be a celebrity.

Ehn, u say wetin undecided wink
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:
From saying she ain't 19years, to she's a transgender.

Why is the people leaving in this country so heartless and evil
And u that refered to her as a "skinny biitch" is now what then, mother theresa
Logicalmindy:
She doesn't look like any man. Just skinny biitch. undecided
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
See fine asampete! Bad belle ppl no go gree her rest
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:

And u that refered to her as a "skinny biitch" is now what then, mother theresa
bìtch please. undecided
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

bìtch please. undecided
Hehehehe...genetic fool!
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:

Hehehehe...genetic fool!
yes, i'm a genetic fool and u're bìtch.

C her face like Ojuju calabar. sad
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

yes, i'm a genetic fool and u're bìtch.

C her face like Ojuju calabar. sad
Hehehe...come to think of it...it takes one who was truly raised by a biitch to even recognise one...bastard son of a thousand fathers...logical mind indeed....as for my face looking lyk Ojuju Calabar...lol...why don't u take time and feed ur eyes...cos that's the best thing u will ever see
Remenant of a failed Abortion!
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:

[s]Hehehe...come to think of it...it takes one who was truly raised by a biitch to even recognise one...bastard son of a thousand fathers...logical mind indeed....as for my face looking lyk Ojuju Calabar...lol...why don't u take time and feed ur eyes...cos that's the best thing u will ever see
Remenant of a failed Abortion![/s]
Kai! How I wish I can insult ladies.
If I start with you, u'll cry I swear.
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Kai! How I wish I can insult ladies.
If I start with you, u'll cry I swear.
Boy bring it on!, seems u need to be flogged abi...
Wasted sperm!
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
This one Mama go dey rejoice say she don born pikin, smh!
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:
This one Mama go dey rejoice say she don born pikin, smh!
You had to bring my mother into it?

It shows how loose, senile and bitchy your miserable and stùpid life seems to be.

Ugly idìotic She-goat. undecided
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

You had to bring my mother into it?

It shows how loose, senile and bitchy your miserable and stùpid life seems to be.

Ugly idìotic She-goat. undecided
Hehehehe....so e pain u eh..lol...don't worry when u get home, u ask her why she never brought you up well...
First genetic cross-breed of a human and goat, yep that's u...hehehe...
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:

Hehehehe....so e pain u eh..lol...don't worry when u get home, u ask her why she never brought you up well...
First genetic cross-breed of a human and goat, yep that's u...hehehe...
Ask your mother how many men she slept with?

Your ugly face can scare the hell out of little children.

Hermaphrodic sphinctre. Stùpid whöre. angry
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Eh I gree say I ugly (wat do u expect from a so called logical-minded moofo) but at least look urself na...u resemble gorilla wey do bleaching (no be say na even expensive bleaching cream e use)
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Hahahahaha, please do me a favour and look at your pro pic for a minute and be sincere with yourself, who do you see, no lie ooo,...after you have done that go home and ask Mummy, why do you look like Musa the gateman, Effiong una houseboy and Obi the chemist across the street at the same time...just go and ask her, maybe she will open up to u who ur reall daddy(ies) are....hehehehe
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Stupid whöre? Common honey u can do better than that, for ur info na for ur mama place we learn work ooo...hehehehe
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:

Stupid whöre? Common honey u can do better than that, for ur info na for ur mama place we learn work ooo...hehehehe
Bìtch, stop re-quoting me, I'm allergic to ugly girls.

Thank God you know you're ugly.

Foolish thing. angry
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Bìtch, stop re-quoting me, I'm allergic to ugly girls.

Thank God you know you're ugly.

Foolish thing. angry
Am allergic to gorillas too,...by d way, why the so much emphasis on the word "ugly", boy u can do better than that na...anyway 4 ur info I don't need a low-life, broke-assss, narcistic, in-bred genetic fool to tell me whether am pretty or not, abi I resemble those ur small small romance section babes.
Assswipe!
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:

Am allergic to gorillas too,...by d way, why the so much emphasis on the word "ugly", boy u can do better than that na...anyway 4 ur info I don't need a low-life, broke-assss, narcistic, in-bred genetic fool to tell me whether am pretty or not, abi I resemble those ur small small romance section babes.
Assswipe!

Oloshi. undecided
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Oloshi. undecided
Ur Mama's given pet name grin
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hehehehehehehe!
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:

My Mama's given pet is Cretinous fùcktard grin

grin
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Mummy loves it when the dogs do her and Musa the gate man watches grin wink cool
cool shocked wink...Ewwwwww! Naughty Momma...hehehehe
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:

cool shocked wink.. Awww! My Momma is so dense, a douchebag and renowned lesbian probably bisexual and practise beastility. She have slept with many animals ranging from donkey, gorrilla etcetra
...hehehehe

i'm done with you. Bye. sad
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Agrika: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Sincerely am sorry Aunty Agrika, sorry for going about on Nl insulting ladies and other people's wife and using the B-word on them AND most of all am sorry for bringing ridicule upon my mummy through my actions by making people believe I was brought up by a bunch of Orang-utans...am truly sorry, please forgive me cry cry cry(
Hmmm...ok hon, u are forgiven, go and sin no more...now run along grin grin cool
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agrika:

Hmmm...ok hon, u are forgiven, go and sin no more...now run along grin grin cool

All right tongue
Re: Photo: MBGN 2014, Iheoma Nnadi Looks Like A Man by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
maxism2:
She really looks like a man.

Doesn't she?
I swear she is beautiful!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sauna Belt For Slimming / Good Quality Italian Men's Shoes For Sale In Ibadan / 5 Latest Nail Trends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.