Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Happy 54th Anniversary University Of Nigeria, Nsukka!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy 54th Anniversary University Of Nigeria, Nsukka!! (1477 Views)

Corona School Celebrates Its 60th Anniversary Gala (Photos) / Emir Of Kano At King’s College Lagos’ 105th Anniversary Founders’ Day Dinner / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka In Affilation With Yaba College Of Tech. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 54th Anniversary University Of Nigeria, Nsukka!! by Torkwase1(f): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
7th of October, 2014 marks the 54th Anniversary and Founders Day celebration of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN). I am a proud Super Lioness, and I pray that God will take my alma mater to greater heights.
Hail varsity of Nigeria...
My alma mater, my alma mater,
Noble are thy looks and thy ideals,
And great art thou,
In Science and in Art,
In all the realms of learning
Thou art all sublime...

University of Nigeria.. To restore the dignity of man.

All lions and lionesses, pls drop your bet wishes for the Lions Den!!!

Re: Happy 54th Anniversary University Of Nigeria, Nsukka!! by MrPeaceman(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Happy celebration.
Re: Happy 54th Anniversary University Of Nigeria, Nsukka!! by Torduetee(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Y u no dey hail bsu or uam lyk dat,abi na from unn u finish from?
Re: Happy 54th Anniversary University Of Nigeria, Nsukka!! by Torkwase1(f): 3:06am On Oct 10, 2014
Torduetee:
Y u no dey hail bsu or uam lyk dat,abi na from unn u finish from?

Lol! No vex o, I finished from UNN.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadanpoly:2014/2015 Eruwa Campus Students / 10 Facts To NOTE For JAMB 2015/2016 / Let's Share Some Of The Most Stupid Acts We Ever Did While In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.