Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine (13836 Views)

The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / Photos: Aliko Dangote Invests $1billion Inrice Production / Dangote To Step Down As Chairman Of Dangote Cement To List On LSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Eh...dangote, e 4 no bad if u fit just still do small investment ontop our coal 4 enugu hia....dis our govt clueless finish.

Yous faithfully,
1 concerned nigerian
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by QMark: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
2sExy1:
Man, did you read the article at all, I mean the salient focal point of what actualled peeked his interest in Tanzania? It's favourable economic policy, in case you missed that which is currently lacking in Nigerian mining industry by a large margine.

Investors are no stupid to throw away their money just because it's abondant does not mean they plugged it off a tree... The journey was never rosy man.

Did you read my post at all? Please read again, and this time, don't miss the quoted (below) part. Apart from that, I think we are saying the same thing.

QMark:

I don't blame Dangote for investing in Tanzania. The businessman in me would do the same under similar situation.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by r33d(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
While Bill Gates and Carlos Slim may be great investors, they are both older than Dangote. I think Dangote is going to be the richest person in the world very soon.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by lucianohase(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
What has happened to nigeria's coal mine? The country is missing a lot by not investing in production of coal,which has potential of generating heavy mega watts of electricity. Over dependance on oil will affect this country negatively in so many ways while the largest world economies whom we copy from are doing otherwise http://www.punchng.com/business/am-business/coal-a-valuable-natural-resource/
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by jantavanta(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
shockwave91:
Eh...dangote, e 4 no bad if u fit just still do small investment ontop our coal 4 enugu hia....dis our govt clueless finish.

Yous faithfully,
1 concerned nigerian

Eh.....shockwave91 abeg make una tame MASSOB and let the past be the past. Re-orientate the youths towards one Nigeria (learning from Scotland), so that ma investment pals will feel welcome in Enugu.

1 concerned Dangote wink

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by pazienza(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
jantavanta:

Eh.....shockwave91 abeg make una tame MASSOB and let the past be the past. Re-orientate the youths towards one Nigeria (learning from Scotland), so that ma investment pals will feel welcome in Enugu.

1 concerned Dangote wink

And why is Dangote investing in the North, when Boko haram is yet to be tamed and is running a secession agenda? See hypocrisy at it's peak.

Soon or later, this fraud of a country would cease to exist,it's obvious that this is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by pazienza(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
It is funny,how you keep saying 'let the past be in the past' when it is obvious you lots are the ones still holding unto the pasts.
Dangote have skillfully avoided having any long term capital investments in Igboland, because he obviously isn't leting bygones be bygones,nor is he leting the past be in the past, he still sees the region as a Biafran republic, he is stuck in the past.

But he continues to rake millions from Igboland by opening distribution outlets here to dump his goods produced from other regions on us, while stifling and puting our indigenous manufacturers out of business, by using his Abuja connections and our selfish Igbo leaders to get his wish.

One day, Igboland would get true leaders that would put an end to all these mess.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by charlesashilo: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Never wanted to say this online because I may not be very sure.

DANGOTE is scared of investing heavily in the Nigerian Southeast/ South's sector of the economy. Does it mean he knew Nigeria will break up or after break up of Nigeria his investments will not be safe?

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
uken73:
Naija dominating Africa.
Talking like a fool.
Many people invest outside their countries, not just Nigerians.
I think you need to read and travel more. It will open up your mind. Really.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
lezz:
where are the Nigerian haters? Nigeria spreading her economic empire across the continent.
It's very foolish of you to think that Nigerians are the only people who invest outside their own country.
I really wonder why majority of Nigerians get emotional over an achievement made by a fellow citizen when they really have nothing to show for themselves. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Eboes are always sentimental and reason like children often.
Dangote is NOT IN THE COAL business and has no business with coal generally. The truth is bitter but there is nothing signifiant to invest in in Eboeland
Exxon Mobil and Chevron are American companies with huge investments in Africa does that mean there is no more scope for oil investment in the USA.
Dangote's strategy is clear = to be the Number cement manufacturer in Africa which means that he has to "possess" limestone deposits wherever they are as quickly as possible before his competitors such as Lafarge do. Any country that sell mining rights wants to see them developed so their people reap the benefits and so when he acquires these rights he must be seen to take action.
Another fact many people miss is Dangote is likely borrowing to finance all these ventures. We know he recently sold shares of his company to bring in more funds. It would be naive to believe that any billionaire has $1billion in any bank account. Those who buy shares would like to see the company diversify from Nigeria to spread country based risk e.g a coup tomorrow and a government nationalizing all the assets.Even if they are not thinking it Dangote should. So from a business perspective his moves are purely logical. He is devloping coal in this specific instance for his business.His business in Nigeria does NOT NEED COAL. I am sure that those who lend him money would want to influence his inestment destinations. These are international financiers who are VERY risk averse. The main security Dangote has when borrowing are shares in his company whose assets are CONCENTRATED in Nigeria. I wil not bother to analyse here the risk associated with lending against that but it is significant and so the more he diversifies from Nigeria the better for his business generally.
As far as his investing or not investing in the SE is concerned that is a separate and totally unrelated issue. My view anyway has always been that the SE is quite a barren place economically and its people are often hostile ,petty and unwelcoming but even if they were not. The land seems quite desolate and godforsaken and tht is why rich people from the area do not like to live there.Those who do always die young ,quite tragic really
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by CzarChris(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
QMark:
Tanzanian Coal Mine? When we have so many minerals buried under our soil in commercial quantity. I weep for my country. I know this crude oil will finish one day sha.

I don't blame Dangote for investing in Tanzania. The businessman in me would do the same under similar situation.

In commercial quantity, we have the following, but since crude oil is enough to meet our govt. official's pocket need, they see no reason to develop the other sectors that will take a time outside their political tenure to start yielding money.

And you say Nigeria will get there? I love this country so much, but i don't think we will get there, at least not in the next 20 years. Don't get me wrong, I am still a proud Nigerian, even if I have to continue to force myself to be. I just haven't seen any step forward, and I can't continue to lie to myself that we will get there when nothing yet shows that we are on our way there.

ABUJA
- Marble
- Clay
- Tentalite
- Cassiterite
- Dolomite

ABIA STATE
- Gold
- Salt
- Linestone
- Lead/Zinc

ADAMAWA STATE
- Kaolin
- Bentonite
- Gypsium
- Magnesite

AKWA IBOM STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Clay
- Limestone

ANAMBRA STATE
- Lead/Zinck
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Salt
- Glass-Sand
- Phosphate
- Gypsium

BAYELSA STATE
- Clay
- Limestone
- Manganese
- Lignite

BAUCHI STATE
- Amethst (violet)
- Gypsium

BENUE STATE
- Lead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Iron-Ore
- Coal
- Clay
- Marble
- Sakt
- Gem stones
- Gypsium

BORNO STATE
- Diatomite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Hydro-carbon (oil and gas)
Partially investigated)
- Gypsium
- Kaolin
- Bentonite

CROSS RIVER STATE
- Limestone
- Uranium
- Manganese
- Lignite
- Lead/Zinc
- Salt

DELTA STATE
- Marble
- Glass Sand
- Gypsium
- Lignite
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin

EBONYI STATE
- Lead
- Gold
- Salt

EDO STATE
- Marble
- Lignite
- Clay
- Limestone
- Iron Ore
- Gypsium
- Glass-sand
- Gold
- Dolomite Phosphate
- Bitumen

EKITI STATE
- Kaolin
- Feldsper
- Tatium
- Granite
- Syenite

ENUGU STATE
- Coal
- Linestone
- Lead/Zinc

GOMBE STATE
- Gemstone
- Gysium

IMO STATE
- Kead/Zinc
- Limestone
- Lignite
- Phosphate
- Marcasite
- Gypsium
- Salt

JIGAWA STATE
- Butytes

KADUNA STATE
- Sapphire
- Kaoline
- Gold
- Clay
- Surpentinite
- Asbestos
- Amethyst
- Kyanite
- Aqua marine
- Ruby
- Rock Crystal
- Topaz
- Flosper
- Tourmaline
- Gemstone
- Tentalime

KANO STATE
- Prrochinre
- Cassiterite
- Copper
- Glass – Sand
- Gemstone
- Lead/Zinc
- Tantalite

KATSINA STATE
- Kaolin
- Marble
- Salt

KEBBI STATE
- Gold

KOGI STATE
- Iron-Ore
- Kaolin
- Gypsium
- Feldsper
- Goal
- Marble
- Dolomite
- Talc
- Tantalite

KWARA STATE
- Gold
- Marble
- Iron-Ore
- Cassiterite
- Colubite
- Tantalite

LAGOS STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Bitumen

NASARAWA STATE
- Beryl (emerald)
- Asquamirine and
- Haliodor)
- Dolomite/Marble
- Sapphire
- Tourmaline
- Quartz- Amethyst (Topaz, gamet)
- Zireon
- Tantalite
- Cassiterite
- Columbite
- Limenite
- Galena
- Iron-Ore
- Barytes
- Feldspar
- Limesstone
- Mica
- Cooking coal
- Talc
- Cay
- Salt
- Chalcopyrite

NIGER STATE
- Gold
- Talc
- Lead/Zinc

OGUN STATE
- Phosphate
- Clay
- Kaolin
- Limestone
- Germstone
- Bitumen

ONDO STATE
- Bitumen
- Kaolin
- Gemstone
- Gypsium
- Feldspar
- Granite
- Clay
- Glass-sand
- Dimesion stones
- Limestone
- Coal

OSUN STATE
- Gikd
- Talc
- Toumaline
- Toumaline
- Colimbite
- Granite

OYO STATE
- Kaoline
- Marble
- Clay
- Sillimnote
- Talc
- Gold
- Cassiterite
- Aqua Marine
- Dolomite
- Gemstone
- Tantalite

PLATEAU STATE
- Emerald
- Tin
- Marble
- Granite
- Tantalite/columbit
- Lead/Zinc
- Barytes
- Irton-Ore
- Kaolin
- Belonite
- Cassiterrite
- Phrochlore
- Clay
- Coal
- Wolfam
- Salt
- Bismuth
- Fluoride
- Molybdenite
- Gemstone
- Bauxite

RIVER STATE
- Glass-sand
- Clay
- Marble

SOKOTO STATE
Kaolin
- Gold
= Limestone
- Phosphate
- Gpsium
- silica-sand
- Clay
- Laterrite
- Potash
- Flakes
- Granite
- Gold
- Salt

TARABA STATE
- Kaolin
- Lead/Zinc

YOBE STATE
- Tintomite

ZAMFARA STATE
- Goal
- Cotton
- Gold
Nice breakdown dude, but you forgot that plateau State has Uranium(its quantity either commercial or not is still being investigated) and also Imo state has huge clay deposits.
My sincere apologises if I derailed, but this country Nigeria has unquantifiable natural resources,that we ain't tapped yet.

God please save this nation.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by myketus(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
nice one
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
CzarChris:
Nice breakdown dude, but you forgot that plateau State has Uranium(its quantity either commercial or not is still being investigated) and also Imo state has huge clay deposits.
My since apologises if I derail, but this country Nigeria has quantifiable natural resources,that we ain't tapped yet. God please save this nation.
yeah, Limestone mostly.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by lezz(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
GoodGirl2:

It's very foolish of you to think that Nigerians are the only people who invest outside their own country.
I really wonder why majority of Nigerians get emotional over an achievement made by a fellow citizen when they really have nothing to show for themselves. undecided
for you to respond to my post which was an indirect and passive address to seeming Nigeria haters, you have shown yourself to be a text book example of a bitter, butt-scratching and greasy biitch of a blood thirsty hyena. If Nigerians can collectively share the pains of few of our con men abroad, why not the glory of an industrious son.

You tactless, opinion-deficient , Nigerian hating sewer rat. Fool.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by guvnor83: 7:05am On Oct 09, 2014
pazienza:
It is funny,how you keep saying 'let the past be in the past' when it is obvious you lots are the ones still holding unto the pasts.
Dangote have skillfully avoided having any long term capital investments in Igboland, because he obviously isn't leting bygones be bygones,nor is he leting the past be in the past, he still sees the region as a Biafran republic, he is stuck in the past.

But he continues to rake millions from Igboland by opening distribution outlets here to dump his goods produced from other regions on us, while stifling and puting our indigenous manufacturers out of business, by using his Abuja connections and our selfish Igbo leaders to get his wish.

One day, Igboland would get true leaders that would put an end to all these mess.
cul down man !!!!!!!!!!! dangote cement wil soon build a factory in calabar. d factory will service SS/SE customers.............. happy now
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 09, 2014
r33d:
While Bill Gates and Carlos Slim may be great investors, they are both older than Dangote. I think Dangote is going to be the richest person in the world very soon.
Within two years. Those who take the "biggest" risks make the most rewards and Africa is the place with the best rewards.In fact if any person will ever become a trillionaire it is in Africa

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by jantavanta(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2014
pazienza:

And why is Dangote investing in the North, when Boko haram is yet to be tamed and is running a secession agenda? See hypocrisy at it's peak.

Soon or later, this fraud of a country would cease to exist,it's obvious that this is a fraud.

Bros cool downnnn. smiley I was just giving an insight into what might be in his mind. You know me very well that I live in History and do not see the past as the past. Time is an illusion. I go regularly to Enugu and I wonder really holds back investment there.

Kano used to be the most indusrialized state in Nigeria. But what happened? Oil Boom! Oil royalties in the State Govt coffers was used created a hostile environment for investors. Kano State began to psychologically seceded from Nigeria, with the hope of becoming another Saudi Arabia (and ended up as Kanostan), and Lagos State took over as the choice destination for investment.

Dangote is from Kano. Did he feel insecure and pack Kano indigenes to fill up his companies? If he had done that, we would never hear of Dangote today.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
lezz:
for you to respond to my post which was an indirect and passive address to seeming Nigeria haters, you have shown yourself to be a text book example of a bitter, butt-scratching and greasy biitch of a blood thirsty hyena. If Nigerians can collectively share the pains of few of our con men abroad, why not the glory of an industrious son.

You tactless, opinion-deficient , Nigerian hating sewer rat. Fool.
Angry much? Is the truth that hard to stomach? Any opinion that differs from yours must come from a Nigeria hater, abi?
I responded to a PUBLIC post on a PUBLIC forum. I would respond in the same manner to anyone, regardless of nationality, who thinks that an individual from country X investing in a foreign country is an indication of country X's economic superiority. It's really laughable, because many of us know that it's a personal investment, rather than a national one. Every country, and I mean every country has got entrepreneurs who invest in foreign countries. I just don't get to see citizens of those countries go "jelly-jelly" about it. LOL.

lezz:
If Nigerians can collectively share the pains of few of our con men abroad, why not the glory of an industrious son.
From my observation, honest, hardworking Nigerians are rarely labelled conmen. If people abroad think you are a conman, then prove them wrong. Dangote has, hasn't he?

By the way, next time you want give an opinion avoid the insults and tantrums. They always create an impression that logic had failed and must be replaced by insults. Grow a thick skin and quit getting emotional over the opinions of strangers online. Just a little advice. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by ThimmyWood(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
@ Qmark ..
Na where u put crude oil and marble for Ondo state? do not make such mistake again.

#proudly Ondo State# #team sunshine state#
marble and crude oil in large quantity.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by QMark: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
ThimmyWood:
@ Qmark ..
Na where u put crude oil and marble for Ondo state? do not make such mistake again.

#proudly Ondo State# #team sunshine state#
marble and crude oil in large quantity.

No vex sir! Coincidentally, Sunshine State blood runs in my vein.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by lezz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
GoodGirl2:

Angry much? Is the truth that hard to stomach? Any opinion that differs from yours must come from a Nigeria hater, abi?
I responded to a PUBLIC post on a PUBLIC forum. I would respond in the same manner to anyone, regardless of nationality, who thinks that an individual from country X investing in a foreign country is an indication of country X's economic superiority. It's really laughable, because many of us know that it's a personal investment, rather than a national one. Every country, and I mean every country has got entrepreneurs who invest in foreign countries. I just don't get to see citizens of those countries go "jelly-jelly" about it. LOL.

From my observation, honest, hardworking Nigerians are rarely labelled conmen. If people abroad think you are a conman, then prove them wrong. Dangote has, hasn't he?

By the way, next time you want give an opinion avoid the insults and tantrums. They always create an impression that logic had failed and must be replaced by insults. Grow a thick skin and quit getting emotional over the opinions of strangers online. Just a little advice. Thank me later.

you get no thanks,lady. Calling someone foolish and lacking in achievnent isn't exactly praise-singing. When an individual opens any company in another country, it ceases to be just an individual investment. Shoprite, dstv and game represent south african interest and economic expansion. So do DHL, SHELL, CHEVRON represent their various countries interests.
So is DANGOTE, GTB,ZENITH and OCEANIC represent Nigeria's economic growth and interest

Every single Nigerian is seen as a scamer and drugist overseas by default, so every single Nigerian that put a positive impact abroad is viewed as a national upliftment especially economic impact. and Dangote's investment in western, southern and northern african countries is a tell tale signs of nigeria's economic growth and expansion.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
lezz:

Every single Nigerian is seen as a scammer and drugist overseas by default

Any self-respecting Nigerian will not be labelled a scammer or whatever adjective you feel stereotypes you guys.

Secondly, I can name fellow country mates who've invested in North Africa, Central Africa, Eastern Africa and some Southern African countries. I'm still trying to figure out why their successes and achievements should be a cause for me to jump up and down in my living room. That's what I do not understand. May be I'm just not an emotional person......I mean....I don't know... undecided undecided

Lastly, many thanks for the insult-free post.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Gorgeous58(f): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
What about Enugu's coal? Is it finished?

1 Like

Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by lezz(m): 6:12am On Oct 10, 2014
GoodGirl2:

Any self-respecting Nigerian will not be labelled a scammer or whatever adjective you feel stereotypes you guys.

Secondly, I can name fellow country mates who've invested in North Africa, Central Africa, Eastern Africa and some Southern African countries. I'm still trying to figure out why their successes and achievements should be a cause for me to jump up and down in my living room. That's what I do not understand. May be I'm just not an emotional person......I mean....I don't know... undecided undecided

Lastly, many thanks for the insult-free post.
you would not understand because you do not see it in the political light. You are looking at it from the personal angle but it's a whole lot more than that. When American invaded iraq and afghanistan, american companies follow in immediately. Its same thing Nigeria does when southafrica goes out of line diplomatically,we use dstv, shoprite and mtn to rail them in. But they are supposedly private companies from southafrica.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 10, 2014
jantavanta:

1 concerned Dangote wink

dear dangote it seems u are clearly disconnected from reality. Is massob against investments in their land? Do they vandalise businesses? Are they comparable to boko haram? Are they terrorists? If dangote is investing in coal in some foreign country i see no reason y he can't stroll to the east and do sumfin similar. Dats if he wants to.
1 concerned nigerian
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by ThimmyWood(m): 8:17am On Oct 10, 2014
QMark:

No vex sir! Coincidentally, Sunshine State blood runs in my vein.

Wow wow wow!!! good to know. What's up bro?
where are u from?
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by jantavanta(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
shockwave91:

dear dangote it seems u are clearly disconnected from reality. Is massob against investments in their land? Do they vandalise businesses? Are they comparable to boko haram? Are they terrorists? If dangote is investing in coal in some foreign country i see no reason y he can't stroll to the east and do sumfin similar. Dats if he wants to.
1 concerned nigerian

Supported! I (Jantavanta) expect to see a steel plant and a coal mine side by side in Enugu. We cannot dodge steel forever. Before India did software, they were able to do steel.
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by jantavanta(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
shockwave91:

1 concerned nigerian

Eh......my shockwave91 friend, I canvass institutional investors who I have to convince of a minimum of 15 year uninterrupted period. They see business different from the way you do.I simply have little of plenty, rather than everything of little. I may be Chairman of Dangote Group, but it is not my one man business, as a publicly quoted company.

1 concerned Dangote
Re: Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
jantavanta:

Eh......my shockwave91 friend, I canvass institutional investors who I have to convince of a minimum of 15 year uninterrupted period. They see business different from the way you do.I simply have little of plenty, rather than everything of little. I may be Chairman of Dangote Group, but it is not my one man business, as a publicly quoted company.

1 concerned Dangote

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brexit: Nigerian Stocks Investors Lose N278bn / All You Need Is A Gtbank And Skrill Account To Make Money / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.