Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club (709 Views)

Dangote Considering Buying Arsenal Fc-bloomberg / Mourinho Desperate To Sell Either Torres Or John Obi Mikel Or Petr Cech / Dutch GK Coach Studied Okey Emordi's Example - Yahoo Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club by dafe303: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Chelsea's goalkeeper has confirmed his intention to solve his current problem in Chelsea if the club does nothing about it. Speaking at Czech radio while on international duty, Cech said:
"I have not spoken to anyone, but I think they know me well enough at the club to know that the situation is definitely not the way I would imagine. With the Euros (in 2016) and the national team in mind, there is no time for me to sit on the bench and not to play. If the situatio will not start to improvve for me, then I will want to solve it."
Cech featured in his only league game this season when he replaced the injured Courtois in the first-half against Arsenal on Sunday.

http://dayosports..com/2014/10/chelseas-gk-petr-cech-considering.html

pls visit www.dayosports..com for various sports news and gossip
Re: Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club by omophunky(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
That cartoon morinho, I don't just know wetin that guy want, always keeping Cech on the bench as if cortious is better than cech.
Re: Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club by Dhesteenhy(m): 1:50am On Oct 08, 2014
omophunky:
That cartoon morinho, I don't just know wetin that guy want, always keeping Cech on the bench as if cortious is better than cech.
As a coach you gotta do wah will benefit d club in the long run... Courtois is the long run

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club by azubaby(f): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2014
omophunky:
u ve just displayed your ignorance of d game. Cech is not even better than Cortious unless u re considering his past exploits, it wasn't an easy decision for MOU to take but its one that he has to take considering now and d future. Cech did same to cudicini when he came in, I feel for Cech, he is too good for d bench. he shud leave.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club by africansportonl: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club by africansportonl: 10:53am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club by Segadem(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2014
azubaby:

u ve just displayed your ignorance of d game. Cech is not even better than Cortious unless u re considering his past exploits, it wasn't an easy decision for MOU to take but its one that he has to take considering now and d future. Cech did same to cudicini when he came in, I feel for Cech, he is too good for d bench. he shud leave.
Coach azubaby has spoken, Cortious is good but I will still prefer my tested and proven hand.
Re: Chelsea's GK Petr Cech Considering Leaving The Club by heatmeup(f): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Segadem:
Coach azubaby has spoken, Cortious is good but I will still prefer my tested and proven hand.
and when the tested and proven retires??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Sacked, Says Keshi / See Photos Of Barcelona Players Take On Each Other In FIFA Game Try Out / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.