Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

6 Type Of Mother-in-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Type Of Mother-in-law (1992 Views)

What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / My kind of mother Inlaw! / Photos Of Mother's Day Laughter & Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Default20(f): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
1. The motherly type; These kind of mother inlaw knows that they have female child or children at some place,the way they treat their son's wife.... their daughter will be treated the same way...... law of.....cant remember... so,they treat the wife as their own daughter.

2;The lion or tiger type; she roars all the time...

3; The head and the tail; sometimes,you will just wonder if It's her you got married to or her son,she control the whole affairs in home.. and order to
you to do things as the way she l.kes

4: The nose-pokers.. she just wamt to know everything..from what you cooked in the morning to how much your hubby is giving you for housekeeping and soups

5; The complainer,she never gt satisfied with whatever you do,even if you usr yourself as broom,that floor isnt clean enough.. you were nt trained at home

6; The free-spirited type; ok,son you've gotten married...nice,they don't even have time to waste in knowing more

add yours
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by aumeehn: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by alhajimikehell(m): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
booked space
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by mercielizzie(f): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
My plot of land.
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Default20(f): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2014
hehehe.... c as pple dey book space....
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by sekzy99(m): 6:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Not again
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Farouksenior: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2014
Include d always angry nd squeezin face typE.
Always listernin to NO Luv by lil waynE

1 Like

Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by parismarc: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2014
My mother in law is no 1, she supports me over her son, the thing dey vex my hubby,i guess i will be number six,no time to pokenose into their affairs. I'll be too busy travelling and seeing the world with my hubby.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by avuekwe(f): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2014
The type who wants to control absolutely everything her sons does. Who they marry, where they build their houses? She keeps demanding for money all the time , always running all her business venture to the ground, the only thing that makes her happy is money and. Expensive clothes. She would rather have her sons remain single than allow another woman into their lives. Fear that MIL. She can even poison her son just so she can control him absolutely.

1 Like

Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2014
God please bless me with a wonderful mother in-law.

1 Like

Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 08, 2014
The perfectionist mother in-law; They always find an error in the way you cook,the cloth you wear,the hair you make and even the nails you fix...No day passes by without them saying,''you better do this that way so that my son will not get tired of you''.
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:
God please bless me with a wonderful mother in-law.
oruko jesu amen amen amen
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by prettiest1(f): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2014
To avoid no. 2 to 4, please never you get married and still live in your hubby's family house.

Nice one though. But what is it with "LIST" on nairaland this week?
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2014
Make I siddon, I just come to read comments
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Profcamsey(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2014
my mum Will be no1. NB: I CAN STILL EDIT IF U WANNA BUY
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by okotv(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2014
what is all this
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Agrika: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2014
My mother-in-law is late, cry cry sad I never got to meet her, she died two years before I met my hubby
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2014
Odilafta:
The perfectionist mother in-law; They always find an error in the way you cook,the cloth you wear,the hair you make and even the nails you fix...No day passes by without them saying,''you better do this that way so that my son will not get tired of you''.
Lol. This geh you have come o. grin
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:
Lol. This geh you have come o. grin
aunty mi,them no dey hide na grin
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2014
Odilafta:

aunty mi,them no dey hide na grin
Lmao. Abeg no kill me with laugh today o.
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2014
MzMariah:
Lmao. Abeg no kill me with laugh today o.
Laughter is good na grin
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
Odilafta:

Laughter is good na grin
Hehehehe.
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
prettiest1:
To avoid no. 2 to 4, please never you get married and still live in your hubby's family house.

Nice one though. But what is it with "LIST" on nairaland this week?
i concur

1 Like

Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by afamgod(f): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
I have no.6
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by SAMBARRY: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2014
My mom falls at number 6.even when our sister in law invited her for naming ceremony na wahala to go . It was with begging and persuasion. Momsi no even get time for us na her daughter inlaw she go get time for
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by blesoh(f): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Mine can poke nose,once she comes in,she must open my pots,telling me i spend too much on foodstuff,lol
she really piss me off.but shez kind anyways.
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Amuga(f): 9:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
My MIL started as the lion/Tiger type. As soon as her son told her he wants to get married, she became something. She will call her son at 2am crying just to tell him not to marry me.
But now she has graduated to the motherly type, she confess to me that she was actually brainwash by some people that my tribe are bad and fetish.
Re: 6 Type Of Mother-in-law by Default20(f): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2014
parismarc:
My mother in law is no 1, she supports me over her son, the thing dey vex my hubby,i guess i will be number six,no time to pokenose into their affairs. I'll be too busy travelling and seeing the world with my hubby.
many used to say dey will be number 1 or 6 buh dey turn out bn number 4

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed / Help Nairaland!! / Sex And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.