Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed (1991 Views)

The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor / Man Takes Permission From Wife To Go Out. Nigerians React / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by StagethemTVee: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2020
The Nigerian woman who dressed daughter in Bikini, artificial eye lashes and used alcohol as props for the 5 year old's birthday photo session has finally reacted. She takes her critics to the cleaners while murdering everything English grammar is known for. Incase you missed the earlier news about her daughter, read it here.
https://www.nairaland.com/5913581/mother-under-fire-bikini-photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xbFuFivwzE
Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Nbote(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2020
Who has time to listen to a failed parent

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Hathor5(f): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2020
This is the kind of person I expected behind these horrible pictures.
And she feels 'woke'. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2020
..,.. Seems she is a single mother.
I don't believe a man is in that house and allowed such indecency.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Righteousness89(m): 10:23am On Jun 13, 2020
So Unfortunate !
Shame on you Madam!

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Hathor5(f): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..,.. Seems she is a single mother.
I don't believe a man is in that house and allowed such indecency.

You haven't watched the video but decided to expose your mentality. Right in the first minute she mentions her husband.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Vyzz: 10:24am On Jun 13, 2020
I have said it

Next time a lady gets raped

Nobody should disturb me...

U can't refuse to take correction or listen to people who are trying to help u and still be looking for their help

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Hathor5(f): 10:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Vyzz:
I have said it

U can't refuse to take correction or listen to people who are trying to help u and still be looking for their help

Who has been disturbing you? Who are you to be disturbed?

11 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Vyzz: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Calm down sweetheart.....

We ain't fighting
Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by cococandy(f): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Vyzz:
I have said itNext time a lady gets raped

undecided undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Hathor5(f): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Vyzz:

Calm down sweetheart.....
We ain't fighting

I am not fighting. I just want to know why you think you are so important that anyone would disturb you after a crime has been committed.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Vyzz: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2020
Hathor5:

I am not fighting. I just want to know why you think you are so important that anyone would disturb you after a crime has been committed.

U are really confuse oo

So u left this thread and decided to fight me because I am not a woman lol

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Vyzz: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Hathor5:

I decided to quote you because you decided not to use your brain.

OK ma

Tell me, which part didn't I use my brain, I know what I said and I know why I said it.... I know my personal experience with a close friend who is a rape victim....

Which part of my comment is wrong.. Look I am not feeling fine today... Let's postpone this quarrel till when I will get time.....

Try not to rush into what u don't know...

Goodbye sweetheart....

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by fati2001(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Vyzz:
I have said it

*different human, different humans everywhere *

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Hathor5(f): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Vyzz:

OK ma

Tell me, which part didn't I use my brain, I know what I said and I know why I said it.... I know my personal experience with a close friend who is a rape victim....

Which part of my comment is wrong.. Look I am not feeling fine today... Let's postpone this quarrel till when I will get time.....

Try not to rush into what u don't know...

Goodbye sweetheart....

Ciao

I see.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Hathor5:

You haven't watched the video but decided to expose your mentality. Right in the first minute she mentions her husband.
...If so,he is not worthy to be called a man.No sensible man will allow such in his house.

I'm stll right in a way.A dummy and a sperm donor is just there not a man.
Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by saucecode(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Hathor5:
[s]This is the kind of person I expected behind these horrible pictures.
And she feels 'woke'. undecided[/s]
Take your advise and always mind your business. There are more important things going on in the world to have an opinion on

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by saucecode(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Hathor5:

[s]I am not fighting. I just want to know why you think you are so important that anyone would disturb you after a crime has been committed. [/s]
Are you important? who are you? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Eastside22(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Mumu
Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by NobleAngell(f): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
RIP to English language. Very very highly irresponsible somebody. I watched the video and I felt sorry for the child. Okiki indeed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
I stopped at 0.37 lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by HoliMaree: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Vyzz:
I have said it

Rappist, your deek will soon be cut off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Vyzz: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
HoliMaree:

Rappist, your deek will soon be cut off

Idiot u can't even spell rapist properly

Kiss ur mother with that lips...
Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by lilmax(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
If you guys are so woked like most of you display here

Then you would leave her alone

What happened to "her life her choice"

Carry on jare, if you like use mud next time, that's your business

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by cassidy1996(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
her child her problem
Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by proeast(m): 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Even before I opened the thread, I already knew an afonja would be behind this nonsense. Tueh, tribe of weirdos cry
Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by sisisioge: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Well, you can't fix stipid!
Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
See how she resemble SPIDER....
Even AMADIOHA will reject her body for sacrifice.

She shouldn't be in the hospital where normal humans are kept.
She should be transferred to a SHRINE for Cleansing, after all she's possessed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Vyzz:
I have said it
[s]Next time a lady gets raped
U can't refuse to take correction or listen to people who are trying to help u and still be looking for their help[/s]

Let’s all pray (God forbid) that the next time a lady gets raped, it’s not your daughter, sister, niece or cousin on her back, screaming for help (or even silent with terror), because you won’t be able to help. You asked not to be disturbed. This is an unnecessary post.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
@ OP, I don’t know what to say. Child welfare services exist for some reason in other climes. To work on behalf of children whose parent(s) are a danger to their existence and wellbeing.
Our extended family system is dying, or relatives would look out for the child. No extended family, no child services, just that person for a mother, the poor, poor child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Dressed Daughter In Bikini Speaks Out-nigerians Are Poor And Unexposed by saucecode(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2020
merahki:
@ OP, I don’t know what to say. Child welfare services exist for some reason in other climes. To work on behalf of children whose parent(s) are a danger to their existence and wellbeing.
Our extended family system is dying, or relatives would look out for the child. No extended family, no child services, just that person for a mother, the poor, poor child.
All this story because someone decided to put makeup on her own child. Or is it the bikini which children wear at the beach or swimming pool that is now a danger to her existence. Some of you need to gain exposure and learn to mind your business like Hathor5 once said here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Want To Marry Her, Parents Dissent - What Do You Do? / Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife / Help Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.