Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] (6207 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Meet Denrele's Extremely Tomboy Sister, Aderonke Edun / Chief Ejeben To Receive Prestigious Delta Role Model Award August 26th. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
capricun:

1. Dude you sound gay though, you took my saying them being ugly a little personal. Trust me two guys kissing can never be beautiful.

When someone support gay, he sound gay? Beautiful

You said two ugly guys before but you're now saying another thing.

Well, it would be better to say their ugly act not guys.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by iamrealdeji(m): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lesbian or gay(gay)? Is this a man or woman?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by capricun: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
FrancisTony:

When someone support gay, he sound gay? Beautiful

You said two ugly guys before but you're now saying another thing.

Well, it would be better to say their ugly act not guys.

Okay, two handsome guys kissing that it makes them look ugly. Does that satisfy you tongue
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by 100Cents: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mugly Yoruba hustler...
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by PhockPhockMan: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
This Award is another way of taunting Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by tellwisdom: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na this carved plastic be una award for u.k?? sad
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by mogboyelade(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
nepp:

undecided undecided give it a rest!! Seems ur one of those girls that feel marriage is the ultimate accomplishment. Pity yourself!
yes am one of them,marriage is one of the things you must accomplish in life, if your parent didn't marry, I think you won't be alive or are you born out of wedlock? Or are you a bastard?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by nepp(f): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
mogboyelade:
yes am one of them,marriage is one of the things you must accomplish in life, if your parent didn't marry, I think you won't be alive or are you born out of wedlock? Or are you a bastard?

Look at this thing.... Marriage is ur ultimate accomplishment doesn't mean it's for everyone. So again, pity yourself! M o r o n! D u m b baby making factory, that sums u up cheesy
As u ugly reach u get mouth to dey call another person ugly...pity yourself! Has anyone proposed to u yet too? undecided undecided keep searching

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Agbaya lez lipsrsealed, see her gorimapa undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
mogboyelade:
So, what will u say in the case of armed robbers, terrorists?

Well, if his parent didn't marry, anoda man will give birth to him or what will u say if ur parent died at childhood?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by lilmax(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
UGLY
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by mogboyelade(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
nepp:

Look at this thing.... Marriage is ur ultimate accomplishment doesn't mean it's for everyone. So again, pity yourself! M o r o n! D u m b baby making factory, that sums u up cheesy
As u ugly reach u get mouth to dey call another person ugly...pity yourself! Has anyone proposed to u yet too? undecided undecided keep searching
whatever you call urself, save it for sisters at home if you have any,point of correction,am not a girl, am a married woman. Learn to respect elders.whenever you want to open your wide mouth and say something let that thing come from your brain. Sensless gay.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by mogboyelade(f): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Logicalmindy plost=26968466:

So, what will u say in the case of armed robbers, terrorists?

Well, if his parent didn't marry, anoda man will give birth to him or what will u say if ur parent died at childhood?
thank God my parent didn't die at my childhood and they will live long.what I wad saying is that if you didn't marry the opposite gender, you can not give birth. Simple as abc. You can not be a gay for life and give birth unless you want to adopt a child.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by nepp(f): 8:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
mogboyelade:
whatever you call urself, save it for sisters at home if you have any,point of correction,am not a girl, am a married woman. Learn to respect elders.whenever you want to open your wide mouth and say something let that thing come from your brain. Sensless gay.
U are a very useless, shameless married woman then. Whatever u call me, I don't bloody care; gay, straight, trans, asexual etc we all have a life to live. Shove ur opinion down ur arse kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
mogboyelade:
thank God my parent didn't die at my childhood and they will live long.what I wad saying is that if you didn't marry the opposite gender, you can not give birth. Simple as abc. You can not be a gay for life and give birth unless you want to adopt a child.

You know artificial insemination whereby a doctor introduces sperm to the woman uterus without a man having sex with her.

BTW, some gay men(bisexual) can still have sex with women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by mogboyelade(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
nepp:

U are a very useless, shameless married woman then. Whatever u call me, I don't bloody care; gay, straight, trans, asexual etc we all have a life to live. Shove ur opinion down ur arse kiss kiss
I don't need to to be exchanging word with a fool like you. Your brain is black and upside down. Confused human being. Shameless idiot. Why will you quote me in the first place? Can't you just make your comment without quoting sm1? Olopolo dudu. Alaye run jegejege. Born by mistake. Anyways, you can talk to the hand and save it for your pple at home. Ako igba.ako aja jatijati.he goat.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by nepp(f): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
mogboyelade:
I don't need to to be exchanging word with a fool like you. Your brain is black and upside down. Confused human being. Shameless idiot. Why will you quote me in the first place? Can't you just make your comment without quoting sm1? Olopolo dudu. Alaye run jegejege. Born by mistake. Anyways, you can talk to the hand and save it for your pple at home. Ako igba.ako aja jatijati.he goat.

Lol I'm not yoruba so I don't understand you. Dimwit! kiss kiss u deserve to be hit with a brick and then thrown off a bridge, married woman indeed! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by zekki: 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
humm
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Wins Positive Role Model Award In UK [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2014
mogboyelade:

For a married woman, I must say you sound just too immature and ignorant. Is this the attitude and mindset that you'd be passing on to your kids? I'd rather be born out of wedlock to a non - judgemental parent.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Met Queen Nonyerem Okafor Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (SEE HER PHOTOS) / Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) / Bootilicious Tanzanian Model Sanchoka Strikes Sultry Pose In Skimpy Gown (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.