Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) (6184 Views)

Rugged Diva Tattoos Burna Boy's Face On Her Back (Photos) / Jide Awobona Carries His Son On His Back (photos) / Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by neolboy(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hollywood actor, Kevin Hart seems to have had a little bit too much to drink at his 40th birthday party which held over the weekend.

The actor cum comedian was so drunk that he had to be carried out on his wife's back.

The couple looked well put together when they arrived at the party, but after a night of partying, Kevin couldn't even keep his eyes open, neither could he stand upright on his own.

He had to lean on the back of his wife, Eniko Parrish Hart, as they left his party at TAO in Los Angeles.

Once the two got safely into the car, Kevin seemed to doze off immediately.

source:https://www.thenetnaija.com/forum/entertainment/celebrities/66719-drunk-kevin-hart-carried-birthday-party-wifes-back-photos

Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kelvin Hart grin wink cheesy

If you need a side or main hustle
READ MY SIGGY!
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by daddytime(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
My guy don lazy...

Shayo na baskard...

This is no joke for the comedian.

That back go be like water bed for him eye.

6 Likes

Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by jerryunit48: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
It happens sometimes
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by tchidi066(f): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol...One of my fav actors... Though i don't find his jokes funny...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by Raydos: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Alcohol nah bastard, see as my guy humble himself!!
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
40 no be beans
good one.
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by festacman(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
You know how much a woman loves a man when embarrassing situations like this pop up. Thumb up to Mrs. Hart.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by tstx(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Next Junction... REHAB
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by tstx(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
festacman:
You know how much a woman loves a man when embarrassing situations like this pop up. Thumb up to Mrs. Hart.

You must be a kid.. grin

Kelvin Hart is stupendously rich... Aa a rich man the only way you fit tell weda your lady loves you or not is is when you go broke
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by festacman(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
tstx:

You must be a kid.. grin

Kelvin Hart is stupendously rich... Aa a rich man the only way you fit tell weda your lady loves you or not is is when you go broke
You sound bitterly broke.
A man who is broke doesn't need love as much as needs money.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by fagbohun4j(m): 4:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Respect to those women that got their husbands' back in a situation like this. Remembered the day I got drunk like this, my wife had to drive me back home with our baby sucking her breast while behind the wheels. Since then, I've made up my mind never to drink again. Iyawo mi, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. She's here on nairaland....

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by bennynaza(m): 6:26am On Jul 09, 2019
tchidi066:
Lol...One of my fav actors... Though i don't find his jokes funny...

I thought it was only me. He can act but sucks at stand up comedy

1 Like

Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by happybee: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2019
fagbohun4j:
Respect to those women that got their husbands' back in a situation like this. Remembered the day I got drunk like this, my wife had to drive me back home with our baby sucking her breast while behind the wheels. Since then, I've made up my mind never to drink again. Iyawo mi, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. She's here on nairaland....
Ouch!
I wun love too o, uncle.
grin
God bless your wife.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by rusher14: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2019
kenddys:
Kelvin Hart grin wink cheesy

If you need a side or main hustle
READ MY SIGGY!

Bros, why?

Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by falcon01: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2019
I love his movies hate his stand ups!
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2019
rusher14:

Bros, why?

Wetin I do
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by rusher14: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2019
kenddys:

Wetin I do

Kelvin na that your barber.

This one's name is Kevin.
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by meobizy(f): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
The pictures look fake/staged.
Re: Drunk Kevin Hart Carried Out Of His Birthday Party On His Wife's Back (photos) by fagbohun4j(m): 6:08am On Jul 10, 2019
happybee:
Ouch!
I wun love too o, uncle.
grin
God bless your wife.

Amen and you too

(1) (Reply)

Have You Met Queen Nonyerem Okafor Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman (SEE HER PHOTOS) / Pero's Friend Releases Pics 2 Prove 2face Hid 4rm Annie 2 See Pero's Kids In USA / Wizkid Rocks Yansh Of Cameroon President Wife, Daughter At Private Party -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.