Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,198 members, 7,957,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

A Thread For International Students Studying In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For International Students Studying In Nigeria. (743 Views)

See Studious OAU Students studying, E No Easy / A Thread For Nigeria Students Studying Abroad / The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For International Students Studying In Nigeria. by SEYIKP(m): 1:00am On Oct 08, 2014
This platform is created for the international students that are studying in nigeria universities or other higher institutions of learning.Feel free to air your opionion on how you are coping & don't hesitate to state your challenges.Your skul & course of study should also be stated And to those that wish to make Nigeria their destination of choice. You are free to make an enquiry on your institution of choice. And you are guarantee of candid and un-biased advice. Welcome to NIGERIA (GOD'S LOVES COUNTRY)
Re: A Thread For International Students Studying In Nigeria. by equlibrium(m): 4:12am On Oct 08, 2014
Hahahahaha
damn culdnt help laughing grin

k, lemi introduce masef
hi, im kunta kinte frm congo, studying at the institute of management and technology(imt) enugu
I love Nigeria because their gehs hv sometin lik a trailer kiss
Re: A Thread For International Students Studying In Nigeria. by Donfamous(m): 5:59am On Oct 08, 2014
equlibrium:
Hahahahaha
damn culdnt help laughing grin

k, lemi introduce masef
hi, im kunta kinte frm congo, studying at the institute of management and technology(imt) enugu
I love Nigeria because their gehs hv sometin lik a trailer kiss
are you kidding MƐƐ?
Re: A Thread For International Students Studying In Nigeria. by flyca: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2014
shocked

Does this category of people exist? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For International Students Studying In Nigeria. by Tranquill: 10:48am On Oct 08, 2014
flyca:
shocked

Yes they do. When I was in uni two of my room mates were from Niger republic. We also had Camerounians and there was at least one South African.
Re: A Thread For International Students Studying In Nigeria. by SEYIKP(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
flyca:
shocked

Yes they do. In my skul(unilorin) there are lot of them. You will found them in various department e.g law immerssion, masscom, french,medicine e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Would You Burn Your Bsc Certificate For 30 Million Naira? / University Of Ibadan Dlc and prof Bayo okunade / How To Get WAEC & NECO 2015 Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.