Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama (12610 Views)

Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Super Eagles Arrive Abu Dhabi For Cote D’ Ivoire, Sudan Friendly / Nigeria Vs Sudan:probable Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2014
ok grin
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by LMAyedun(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2014
No be by mouth ooo
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by victorazy(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Just as they beat una in front of us
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by jnrbayano(m): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Football is played on the pitch..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

2 angry
those 2 ll be S/Africa & Congo.
Its certain that we ll drop points in our 2 away games!
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by adedayourt(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Fumble don start...

Abeg make we talk afta d match
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Osyxcel(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
those 2 ll be S/Africa & Congo.
Its certain that we ll drop points in our 2 away games!

I hope not embarassed

If we don't make it to the top 2, I pray we make it as the best third placed embarassed
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by NeChErEnO1(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2014
Ah hear!! E no dy hard una for mouth to talk na... No go there chop 3 ooo!! As u take chop 3 for Lille last weekend.. grin

Ah hear!! E no dy hard una for mouth to talk na... No go there chop 3 ooo!! As u take chop 3 for Lille last weekend.. grin
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

I hope not embarassed

If we don't make it to the top 2, I pray we make it as the best third placed embarassed
mtchew.
Can't you see that Nigeria is not doing well?
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Osyxcel(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
mtchew.
Can't you see that Nigeria is not doing well?

Yes, we are not doing well, but all that could change. There is hope angry

1 Like

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Jayuba(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2014
Our super eagles know how to talk, like this one is must win. But dont know how to score to win. When ever they talk they always lose.
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Chibokgame: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2014
If only the will play with a patriotic spirit ,
Aaand come up with match bonus issue after the win .

I know the Eagles can do it .
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Shollay20(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2014
We will qualify if we can defealt south africa and sudan both home and away....
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2014
`We don begin dey make mouth again. undecided
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by JEITO: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2014
Cr7 said," I do my talking on the pitch." cool

Oga Enyeama, We don hear this same talk over and over again; and the more una dey talk, the worse e dey become.

So, shhhh! And talk the talk on the field of play. But sha, I hope u and ur boys get the legs to take walk the walk
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by hebex12(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2014
Am sure dey wuld wim
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by lawrsmith(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Have we defeated them in Nigeria?
See jokers!
Someone pls answer this question. How many teams ll qualify from our group?
Last Bullet
If Nigeria qualify for the next AFCON, make I grow bald head!
wait for your bald head because it will come sooner than later

1 Like

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Tolubory(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2014
Nah moi-moi abi
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by eleko1: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2014
The same way they beat Congo.It is good to boast/make empty threat.Win or barren draw KESHI MUST GO!!!!
DAVECENA:
Super Eagles safe hands Vincent Enyama has
assured Nigerian soccer fans that the country
will qualify for Morocco 2015 African Cup of
Nations (AFCON) despite her slow start to the
on going qualifiers.

The Super Eagles lost their first game at home
to Congo and managed a draw against South
Africa in the second game played in Cape Town
but the former Enyimba International goal
tender said the team will win the two legged
encounter against Sudan this month.

Speaking exclusively to Sports Vanguard after
the team’s second training at the main bowl of
the refurbished Abuja National Stadium,
Enyeama said the odds favour the Super Eagles
even as he quickly said the Sudanese will not
be underrated in any way.

“Yes we are on a tight rope with just one point
from a possible six but I want to assure all
Nigerians that we have resolved as a team to
make sure we go to Morocco to defend our
trophy.

“The game against Sudan this weekend will be a
tough one because they are playing at home,
secondly after losing to South Africa, they will
not like to lose again at home but the record
favours us and we will beat them again even in
front of their home fans” Enyama assured.

However the team captain who was not
available when the Super Eagles lost at home to
Congo down played his absence insisting that
the players who played that match must have
given their best.

According to him the result may not have been
different if he had played the last two games as
he argued that there are many factors that
could make a team win or lose a match.

The training was very business-like with all the
23 invited players duly in camp with the sole
aim of convincing the technical crew to hand
them a starting shirt.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/well-beat-sudan-front-fans-enyeama/
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by starlingbawa(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2014
In the events leading up to the 2002 WC qualifiers, the 'Super Eagles' went to Omdurman, Sudan and won convincingly by 4-0 on the night.

This time around the situation's different. It's easy for Enyeama to proclaim that we'll win there. Personally, i'm tempted into believing that the Eagles can pick the 3 points in sudan but a lot of 'VERY HARD WORK' must be carried out if we will win!

Goodluck 'Super Eagles' !!!
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Jakeattah(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2014
You had better

Its unimaginable for the defending champions to miss the tournament

1 Like

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Segadem(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2014
Entchidodo:
bb
Android
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

Yes, we are not doing well, but all that could change. There is hope angry
hope died in 1993
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2014
lawrsmith:
wait for your bald head because it will come sooner than later
Na my head be this.
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Omojemitejohn(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2014
lolz... i pray sooo
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Vikkiboi(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2014
abeg keep shut and go fry iceBlock jor...steewpeed super eagles.

na draw
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Whizzdom(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2014
Make Super Eagles no go fumble oooo ..... becos na everyday we dey hear dah one

Sudan is a very good country ...... Buh i fink it would end with a tie or draw

Keshi please use the players to the fullest

Don't bench anyone ..... let dem show you wot dey got.

I wish dem the best of luck ... although i am not going to watch de match grin grin grin grin

God Bless Nigeria. cool cool cool cool
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Tycike: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2014
Nigeria will beat Sudan. but the questions is can they beat Congo on their turf and beat South Africa to qualify

1 Like

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by experimentist: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Have we defeated them in Nigeria?
See jokers!
Someone pls answer this question. How many teams ll qualify from our group?
Last Bullet
If Nigeria qualify for the next AFCON, make I grow bald head!
oya tek 2 extra groundnut bullet
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
experimentist:
oya tek 2 extra groundnut bullet
tanx bro.
I recieve it

1 Like

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Transluxpaints(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
sit down dey wait for d score line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tips180 Is The Best Football Prediction Website! / Soccer Star Project With Samson Siasia Begins Search For Grassroot Footballers / Asisat Oshoala Has Been Nominated For The Socrates Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.