Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama (12649 Views)

Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo / Super Eagles Arrive Abu Dhabi For Cote D’ Ivoire, Sudan Friendly / Nigeria Vs Sudan:probable Line Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by DAVECENA(m): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2014
Super Eagles safe hands Vincent Enyama has
assured Nigerian soccer fans that the country
will qualify for Morocco 2015 African Cup of
Nations (AFCON) despite her slow start to the
on going qualifiers.

The Super Eagles lost their first game at home
to Congo and managed a draw against South
Africa in the second game played in Cape Town
but the former Enyimba International goal
tender said the team will win the two legged
encounter against Sudan this month.

Speaking exclusively to Sports Vanguard after
the team’s second training at the main bowl of
the refurbished Abuja National Stadium,
Enyeama said the odds favour the Super Eagles
even as he quickly said the Sudanese will not
be underrated in any way.

“Yes we are on a tight rope with just one point
from a possible six but I want to assure all
Nigerians that we have resolved as a team to
make sure we go to Morocco to defend our
trophy.

“The game against Sudan this weekend will be a
tough one because they are playing at home,
secondly after losing to South Africa, they will
not like to lose again at home but the record
favours us and we will beat them again even in
front of their home fans” Enyama assured.

However the team captain who was not
available when the Super Eagles lost at home to
Congo down played his absence insisting that
the players who played that match must have
given their best.

According to him the result may not have been
different if he had played the last two games as
he argued that there are many factors that
could make a team win or lose a match.

The training was very business-like with all the
23 invited players duly in camp with the sole
aim of convincing the technical crew to hand
them a starting shirt.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/well-beat-sudan-front-fans-enyeama/

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by ROCKJ1(m): 3:40am On Oct 08, 2014
A big Amen to your prayer

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by barackodam: 8:46am On Oct 08, 2014
Na so them go yarn cum come back home with draw.

Mtcheww.

Goodluck sha

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by iceberylin(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2014
ÁČŤĨŐŃ ŚPĔÁĶŚ ĹŐÚĎĔŔ angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by otijah(m): 8:46am On Oct 08, 2014
if only you guys will play without those Asian players, victory is yours
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by englishmart(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2014
Hahahaahahaah. keshi, shey you hear abi?
If you like go pack players from division 2 of Indian league. Or from Pretoria university FC of south Africa. Ignoring our highly experienced top flight players. That one concern you. My only concern is to ensue the blue Chelsea's flag is kept flying high..

1 Like

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by harry2ve(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2014
TELL ME SOMETHING NEW
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by tsolz500: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2014
I am seriously trying to give a fuvk undecided

1 Like

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by dridowu: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Easier said than done, na today e go talk am
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Dexpro: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2014
I Pray.....
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Bryan12(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Okkk
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by adrainuche(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Back it up with a good Performance. I trust you grin grin.... Meanwhile Keshi is becoming a nightmare cry kiss cheesy cheesy Lets not even get started with Slowpoke Mikel John Watson Obi angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by iconize(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Guys, when is the match?
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by MillionDollars: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2014
K
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Ayotricks(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2014
till Saturday nw
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by bigsmoke2(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2014
I comment my reserve till after the match
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Wolison(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2014
What a dead hope!

When you can't beat Congo in front of your fans?

I guess beating Sudan in front of their fans seems obverse to me; coming home with another whipping! grin
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by forkadict(m): 8:50am On Oct 08, 2014
Ogbeni, no be by mouth
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Have we defeated them in Nigeria?
See jokers!
Someone pls answer this question. How many teams ll qualify from our group?
Last Bullet
If Nigeria qualify for the next AFCON, make I grow bald head!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Miami's Chris Bosh said so about San Antonio, the rest is history. Wait till the game so you can do your yapping on the field. #noise

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Mization(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2014
.......Coming from Enyeama then I'll take this serious. Go super eagles and make us proud as we r solidly behind you. #TeamNaija #Patriotic...
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by infobiz9ja(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2014
LOL.
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2014
I am pitying this one. What did they say when they played against Congo? This is why I don't watch football. If they lose this match and Sudan ends up disgracing them, they should stay there. Na eba we go take stone them. angry angry
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Osyxcel(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2014
We don start to dey make mouth be that
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Richardjemedafe(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2014
I'm tired of all this nonsense.. So because I gave
Obama my phone number, I can no longer rest again.
He has been disturbing me calling me on phone,
sending me text messages & just recently he added
me on Whatsapp.. Imagine any small problem he
encounters he 'll just rush his phone & call me for
advice & just last week Obama woke me up from my
dear sleep with his phone call just to tell me that his
daughter is getting married..!!! So if Ur daughter wan
marry mk I run comot port harcourt ni. & 2weeks
ago Jay-z
called me on phone apparently Obama gave him my
number,, imagine small Jay-z called me to tell that his
wife Beyonce is pleading for my autograph for their
child Blue Ivy... Wch kyn wahala b dis one.! &
because I gave Bill Gate money, I can no longer rest
for
Dangote.!! he's always coming to my house asking me
to give him money which I have given him enough but
he won't just stop coming.. naija greedy sha... nw that
2015 is around the corner our President GEJ is nw all
over me telling me to help him win the election.. Damn
what's all this.? Abeg Mk I go piss first,, I must
finish dis dream ds nyt

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by maestrojay(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2014
We go still support una anyhow.. UP NAIJA
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Osyxcel(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
Have we defeated them in Nigeria?
See jokers!
Someone pls answer this question. How many teams ll qualify from our group?
Last Bullet
If Nigeria qualify for the next AFCON, make I grow bald head!

2 angry
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2014
Vincent enyeama-the most reliable player in the super eagles.(for me)
Re: We’ll Beat Sudan In Front Of Their Fans – Enyeama by Entchidodo: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2014
bb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olympic Sports That Nigerians Would Be Good At / Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" / Enyimba FC Fan Thread - The People's Elephant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.