Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" (1709 Views)

Israelis Chant: "Niggers Go Home" With Isis-style Flag / 'sderot Cinema': Image Shows Israelis Gathering To Watch Nighttime Attacks On Ga / Israelis 'insulted' By Obama Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by AfroBlue(m): 3:15am On Oct 08, 2014
It is what it is!!!!

Israelis: "Ni&&ers go home!"

Published on Oct 6, 2014

footage from an anti-African rally by Jewish Israelis in Tel Aviv on October 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVyCfJ5cOOA

1 Like

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 08, 2014
God chosen people my a.s.s.

video -- Tel Aviv protestors chanted “Niggers go home! Niggers to Africa!” at anti-refugee rally

http://nwo-patriot-link-news..com/2014/10/video-tel-aviv-protestors-chanted.html

3 Likes

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by gatiano(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
people shame for nl, they got shocked, is these the same israel that is in the bible? curse israel and get cursed, xaxaxaxa men just look other way.

anyways, this are not the real israeli people, as a matter of fact, that region is palestine, not isreal (i am not sure of the real location of the israel yet). The real israelis are the black people. it is proven in the bible.

4 Likes

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Centrifude(m): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
I think its time to bring the Nazis back.

7 Likes

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by birdman(m): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
I guess some of you were under the illusion that Israelis are all nice people, seeing as they feature in the bible and all that. If you read the bible without blinders, you would know they are like any other people. I have no problems with their covenants etc, but Im not one of those making pilgrimages to the "holy land" and gushing with awe. At the end of the day, they are just people, and yes they are can be very racist. Someone should post this in the religious section lol

4 Likes

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Dibiachukwu: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Israelis are the new NAZI

4 Likes

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by khukhi(f): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Israelites are doing some shocking things lately. The article below says they are welcoming Jews from all over the world..and that's it. They're anti Sudanese and east Africans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israel-says-it-wont-forcibly-deport-illegal-african-migrants-but-it-wants-them-to-leave/2013/12/20/1c81d8be-5cf2-11e3-8d24-31c016b976b2_story.html
Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by khukhi(f): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Guys to honest though..any nation that comes in huge numbers to a foreign land bears a huge burden on the country. And eventually it does get to the countries citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
khukhi:
Guys to honest though..any nation that comes in huge numbers to a foreign land bears a huge burden on the country. And eventually it does get to the countries citizens.

...saying nigger! go home is an insult to the black.
That is insanely racist.

1 Like

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Missy89(f): 3:31am On Oct 14, 2014
I remember debating one NLder about Israel and his love for Israel was very surprising. He even wished he had an Israeli passport. Most African xtains that supports Israel usually do not know anything about the country and how they dislike Africans. Even the Ethiopian Jews in Israel sometimes go thru forced sterilization. If you are not a Caucasian Jew You are pretty much nobody in the place.

2 Likes

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by publicenemy(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Missy89:
I remember debating one NLder about Israel and his love for Israel was very surprising. He even wished he had an Israeli passport. Most African xtains that supports Israel usually do not know anything about the country and how they dislike Africans. Even the Ethiopian Jews in Israel sometimes go thru forced sterilization. If you are not a Caucasian Jew You are pretty much nobody in the place.

Pls give mme links to read supporting this.
Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Missy89(f): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by publicenemy(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by publicenemy(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2014
khukhi:

Nice post.just as we deported the ghanians. But the nigger word is harsh.but a sure its just a few with that mentality.

1 Like

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
publicenemy:

Nice post.just as we deported the ghanians. But the nigger word is harsh.but a sure its just a few with that mentality.

You are sure? uhm?!
How sure are you?

1 Like

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by khukhi(f): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
publicenemy:

Yes I hope so. But the fool should think when placing something online for the world too see.

I hope we will see in our life time a time when africans don't need to keep running somewhere for peace ,good governence and prosperity.
Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by khukhi(f): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
JonBee1:

You are sure? uhm?!
How sure are you?

grin the country cannot be 100% racist.
Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by paniki(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ghana must GO!
Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Old news. Is this the same Israel that conducted covert airlift operations, and went so far as to smuggle thousands and thousands of Ethiopian Jews into its 'borders'? There're records of Israelis welcoming them with open arms back then, but it's times you read/hear stuff like this that you wonder...why?

The last Miss Israel was an Ethiopian Jew - an interesting and ironic development in light of the articles and stories that continue to reach my eyes and ears.
Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Old news. Is this the same Israel that conducted covert airlift operations, and went so far as to smuggle thousands and thousands of Ethiopian Jews into its 'borders'? There're records of Israelis welcoming them with open arms back then, but it's times you read/hear stuff like this that you wonder...why?

The last Miss Israel was an Ethiopian Jew - an interesting and ironic development in light of the articles and stories that continue to reach my eyes and ears.

Pinshure or adonbilivit.
A video evidence will be welcome just like that of the OP

1 Like

Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
AIRDIG:

Pinshure or adonbilivit.
A video evidence will be welcome just like that of the OP

You don't know of the Falasha exodus?? Well, I found this clip for ya, and there are many others on YT and such if you care to search:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMfA3BTnC5Y

As for PICTURES...
Re: Israelis: "Ni&&ers Go Home!" by Helghast: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Israel is an Apartheid like country, that's why they got along so well with South Africa's Apartheid Government, Israelites don't hide their hatred for people, they grew like a cancer inside Palestine until they were the dominant ones, so from that kid of background its not surprising that they are so hostile, greedy and self obsessed.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea / 2020 USA Presidential Elections: What's Your Electoral College Predictions? / Russia Vs Ukraine: Russian Soldiers Being Killed By Ukrainian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.