Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,272 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea (1776 Views)

Trump Watches As Biden Delivers Remarks From The Oval Office After Dropping Out / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by Uptownerd: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2022

Twitter on Fire as Biden introduce "Ministry of Truth" in America; Elon Musk, others roasts him on Twitter

"Now that the Biden regime has a Ministry of Truth, what’s next?
Re-education camps?" asked Rep Majorie Taylor Greene in reaction to the news that the Biden administration is introducing the fabled "Ministry of Truth".

http://uptownerd.com/2022/04/29/twitter-on-fire-as-joe-biden-introduce-ministry-of-truth-in-america-elon-musk-others-roast-him/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by liftedud(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Twitter ready for fire if you do anyhow
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by Built2last: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Go and read the book title 1984 published in 1932.

The books tells you everything you need to know happening today.

The book says in the future, you wont need women to have kids. Tubes that look like will be made to mass produce babies.

The scary part about that book when those babies are made and brought out. It will trend on Twitter. How the hell did the author know about Twitter in 1932

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by Addme: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Biden and Rochas should be Taiwo and Kehinde.
Ministry of truth kwa?

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by SirBlack999(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hahaha hahaha... Chineke meeee grin
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by GreatAdvice: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
I used to have respect for Elon Musk. I saw him as a nerd and a savvy business man whose innovation will propel mankind forward but it has now dawned on me that Elon Musk has taken a page out of Trump's playbook. The man is now so obnoxious and crass. Trump showed the world that being rude, disrespectful and bigoted makes you seem like a tough guy to many misguided folks and now Elon is following that path. I will advise him to humble himself and stop looking for likes on twitter. His unprovoked row with Bezos and now Bill Gates just seems like a desperate move for attention.

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by omenka(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
American business for Americans.

We have more than enough issues of ours to worry about. Let Americans deal with their own issues themselves.

I'm not sure there's any other country in the world whose citizens worry about things happening in another man's country than Nigeria. We are just too darn nosy.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by BlackSpanner: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Built2last:

The book says in the future, you wont need women to have kids. Tubes that look like will be made to mass produce babies.

The scary part about that book when those babies are made and brought out. It will trend on Twitter. How the hell did the author know about Twitter in 1932

How can someone get the book.
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by Built2last: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
BlackSpanner:

How can someone get the book.

It's on Amazon. I think there are e-versions available too
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by Agwotulumbe(f): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
omenka:
American business for Americans.

We have more than enough issues of ours to worry about. Let Americans deal with their own issues themselves.

I'm not sure there's any other country in the world whose citizens worry about things happening in another man's country than Nigeria. We are just too darn nosy.
cheesy
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by colorsofrainbow: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2022
GreatAdvice:
I used to have respect for Elon Musk. I saw him as nerd and a savvy business man whose innovation will propel mankind forward but it has now dawned on me that Elon Musk has taken a page out of Trump's playbook. The man is now so obnoxious and crass. Trump showed the world that being rude, disrespectful and bigoted makes you seem like a tough guy to many misguided folks and now Elon is following that path. I will advise him to humble himself and stop looking for likes on twitter. His unprovoked row with Bezos and now Bill Gates just seems like a desperate move for attention.
"You used to have respect for Elon musk" like say Elon Musk sabi your papa.
All these Biden Muppets

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by OBALOLA55(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
angry
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by obiekunie01: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Elon giving it to them wotowoto!

with Elon at the helm of technology in US and trump as head of govt then Putin leading in Europe, the world will be a very peaceful place.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by Lordbinsmar: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin

Madd pipu

cheesy
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by themes009(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by TheBlackSheepX: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
I think Nigeria also need the Ministry of Truth to checkmate lies and false claims.
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by LeoDeKing: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

All these Biden Muppets
grin grin grin
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by LeoDeKing: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
GreatAdvice:
I used to have respect for Elon Musk. I saw him as nerd and a savvy business man whose innovation will propel mankind forward but it has now dawned on me that Elon Musk has taken a page out of Trump's playbook. The man is now so obnoxious and crass. Trump showed the world that being rude, disrespectful and bigoted makes you seem like a tough guy to many misguided folks and now Elon is following that path. I will advise him to humble himself and stop looking for likes on twitter. His unprovoked row with Bezos and now Bill Gates just seems like a desperate move for attention.
[/s]
Now that you no longer respect Elon Musk, how will he know?

Better face your problem and leave Elon Musk out of it.

Elon Musk doesn't even know about the existence of your state. angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by naija4life247: 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Built2last:

Definitely some people see tomorrow. I'm not talking about Nigeria's Pastors.

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by naija4life247: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

All these Biden Muppets

My brother, help me ask am oooo. Who know him Mama? Talo mo Iyalaya e ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Built2last:

see lies no part of that book mentioned twitter undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
Which one is "ministry of truth" again grin grin
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by saxywale1: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Musk is a business man.

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by RichMelanin: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
You Twit anyhow on Twitter or any other social media now In the U.S be rest assured security from Department of Homeland security under the Ministry of Truth would be at your doorstep
You would be taken away, so you can explain better what you know cheesy

Nothing like FREE SPEECH angry
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by chronique(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ministry of truth and put under department of homeland security? I smell a very stinky dead rat somewhere. Looks like they are about to create a Lai Mohammed office in the US.
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by TheWolfen(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2022
Make elon no mind dem cheesy

To think these are same people that berates Nigerian government when twitter was ban telling the world that everyone has right to freedom of speech.
Why are they scared now ? lol

Biden government hypocrisy smells like poo

Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2022
Built2last:

are you for Real what's the name of the book
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by Randy100: 5:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Why are politicians all over the world afraid of freedom of speech.
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by RikudoSennin: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2022
Built2last:

We are already in the Orwellian time brother. People know nothing yet. Wait till WEF kick starts everything into motion. The Great Reset 2030 is coming, the era where you own nothing and you will be happy.

If you think Covid happened by mistake, I have a bridge to sell to you. American billionaires alone gained $1.4T during covid while the masses lost $1.3T. They are clamping down free speech so you won't be able to voice out. They tried the lockdowns and it worked. Now, they coming for your speech.
Re: Twitter On Fire As Biden Introduce "Ministry Of Truth" In America; Elon Musk Rea by tonididdy(m): 1:38am On Apr 30, 2022
RikudoSennin:

We are already in the Orwellian time brother. People know nothing yet. Wait till WEF kick starts everything into motion. The Great Reset 2030 is coming, the era where you own nothing and you will be happy.

If you think Covid happened by mistake, I have a bridge to sell to you. American billionaires alone gained $1.4T during covid while the masses lost $1.3T. They are clamping down free speech so you won't be able to voice out. They tried the lockdowns and it worked. Now, they coming for your speech.
Tales by sunlight.
Ask yourself, what makes govt so strong ?
Can it withstand over 6B angry civilians?

... There's a limit to govt powers, ordinary protest them dey shiver

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Militaries In Africa / Horrific Video Shows Saudi Husband Beating Asian Man For Speaking To His Wife! / In Tears! Heat Wants To Wipe Out India And Pakistan. 3000 Dead Already. Photos..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.