Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors (758 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth / Forbes: The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by oyinremie: 4:14am On Oct 08, 2014
According to a list just published on RichestLifestyle, Nigeria's Bishop David Oyedepo is the richest pastor in the world with an estimated net worth of $150 million!
Read their report below and let's read what you think about that.

A pastor is an ordained leader of a Christian congregation. Many pastors worldwide are serving humanity by providing guidance to people belonging to the community. Some of them have become very rich through their churches and other investments. These millionaire men of God are known all over the world.
Here is the top 10 richest pastors in the world as of 2014.

10) Joseph Prince – Net worth: $5 Million (Singapore)
Annual salary of this Singaporean pastor is $550,000. Pastor Joseph Prince is the senior pastor of the New Creation Church in Singapore. The New Creation Church’s financial income was reported at $44.7 million US dollars in 2008. He hosts a religious program called “Destined to Reign.” He has addressed many congregations worldwide.

9) Chris Okotie – Net worth: $10 Million (Nigeria)

Chris Okotie was a pop musician in the 1980s. He embraced the Bible and set up the Household of God Church, one of Nigeria’s most flamboyant congregations. He is an automobile lover and owns several posh cars which include a Mercedes S600, Rolls-Royce, Hummer and Porsche.

cool Matthew Ashimolowo – Net worth: $10 Million (Nigeria)
Matthew Ashimolowo’s Kingsway International Christian Center is the largest Pentecostal church in the United Kingdom. It has assets worth more than $40 million and earns profit of more than $10 million.

7) T.B. Joshua – Net worth: $15 Million (Nigeria)
Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua is Nigeria’s most powerful, controversial and philanthropic preacher. He heads the Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), a congregation he founded in 1987. The christian minister, televangelist and faith healer is a big giver; his humanitarian works include education, healthcare and rehabilitation programs. He is the owner of Emmanuel TV, a Christian television network.

Kindly check out the rest here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/10/bishop-oyedepo-tops-list-of-worlds.html

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by equlibrium(m): 4:24am On Oct 08, 2014
Praise da Lord??grin
*flees thread b4 atheists and church zealots wake up to fight to the death* lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by faithugo64(f): 4:58am On Oct 08, 2014
why won't he top the list?op do you know how much he makes in a service?the truth is,most pastors are rich, courtesy of.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed someone should please help me complete the statement,make i go urinate(zooms out of thread)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by DaWorshiper(m): 5:00am On Oct 08, 2014
Impressive!
The blessings of the Lord maketh RICH...
You can't be serving a rich God while obeying the kingdom principles of prosperity and remain a poor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by echobee(f): 5:30am On Oct 08, 2014
faithugo64:
why won't he top the list?op do you know how much he makes in a service?the truth is,most pastors are rich, courtesy of.......... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed someone should please help me complete the statement,make i go urinate(zooms out of thread)
grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by Heyleluh(m): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2014
DaWorshiper:
Impressive!
The blessings of the Lord maketh RICH...
You can't be serving a rich God while obeying the kingdom principles of prosperity and remain a poor.
why was Jesus and his deciphe poor Then
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by aboyaji(m): 5:57am On Oct 08, 2014
poverty has no father. Poverty na serious baskarrt
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by manutdadex(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2014
God thy will be done!there is ntin bad in pastors being rich but i knw say u cant serve two masters at d same time and money is a god on its own....i no dey pay pass offering and tithe for church again...if i av excess i will walk to d nearest motherless baby home and give it out...they talk abt Jesus alot and none is willing to b like him even if its 40% of him

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by constance500: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2014
See as I just dey look this thread

Nigeria is a very big market place for pastors..

Anyways.. Just wakaing cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by sekzy99(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2014
Wow
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors by DaWorshiper(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Heyleluh:

why was Jesus and his deciphe poor Then
Jesus poor?? Haba!
Are u a learner?

(1) (Reply)

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? By Femi Aribisala / An Angel On The Highway / So Far, Kano Central Mosque Bombing Records More Than 120 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.