Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is It Possible? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is It Possible? (924 Views)

Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp / Has Anyone Ever Downloaded Youtube Video B4? Is It Possible? / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible? by fubbyy(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2014
My phone is my diary,my book of rhymes,my reminder,my "must to do" list book

What am saying is that I have a lot of things written in this phone,as a rapper, I have lyrical box where I pour out my lyrics and that box is this phone

I have a diary about all my sexual activities from the day I was born till date,that diary is this phone

I have a list of things to achieve before I die which I peep into everyday to remind my self that I need to wake up from that bed,that list is in this phone

I have so many,when I said so many I mean so many things written in this blackberry curve3, which means that if this phone got lost a part of me is lost,that means I'll be like empty human without any memory

Please nairalanders,is it possible to copy all I have written in this phone to a memory card so I can remove it and keep it safe

I need to do that asap because I'm over protecting this phone these days to an extent that I don't travel with it anymore

Is there anyway I can copy all this written things and save it in a memory card?
Re: Is It Possible? by mjames: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes you can
Re: Is It Possible? by fubbyy(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2014
mjames:
Yes you can
pls how can I?
Re: Is It Possible? by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2014
I thought we already gave you ways to sort this thing out?
Re: Is It Possible? by fubbyy(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2014
LordReed:
I thought we already gave you ways to sort this thing out?
those ones didn't work 4 me,though they were good but I don't need to save it online because I may someday stop using the mail or site I save it on

I just need a way of saving them in my memory card
Re: Is It Possible? by LordReed(m): 11:29am On Oct 08, 2014
fubbyy:
those ones didn't work 4 me,though they were good but I don't need to save it online because I may someday stop using the mail or site I save it on

I just need a way of saving them in my memory card

You are funny so memory card cannot get missing? Meanwhile if you have it saved online then you never have to worry about a device getting missing or mem card getting corrupt. Anyway suit yourself, I hope you find what works for you.
Re: Is It Possible? by fubbyy(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2014
LordReed:

You are funny so memory card cannot get missing? Meanwhile if you have it saved online then you never have to worry about a device getting missing or mem card getting corrupt. Anyway suit yourself, I hope you find what works for you.
my man,in the next 10 years I may no longer deal with those sites I save them,infact I may no longer remember my user name nor password

2 weeks ago I just found a small pass card(ticket)used in my birthday in 1989 when I was 2 years old ,it was inside an abandoned sewing machine

How much more if I decide to keep a memory card in a safer place,I know where to keep it and it will be safe in the next 50 years

All I need is someone to teach me how to do this,but that's if its possible
Re: Is It Possible? by francis247(m): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
fubbyy:
my man,in the next 10 years I may no longer deal with those sites I save them,infact I may no longer remember my user name nor password

2 weeks ago I just found a small pass card(ticket)used in my birthday in 1989 when I was 2 years old ,it was inside an abandoned sewing machine

How much more if I decide to keep a memory card in a safer place,I know where to keep it and it will be safe in the next 50 years

All I need is someone to teach me how to do this,but that's if its possible
You are comparing a memory card to a gift card? Memory cards easily gets damaged or lost. Anyways you can save them on a memory card simply by copying and pasting and saving them as Microsoft or some other word document file and then store and transfer the files to the sd card you want to save them. But to do this on another device or computer if the curve 3 does not support any word document viewer I suggest you upload them online e.g by emailing them to yourself.
Re: Is It Possible? by fubbyy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
francis247:
You are comparing a memory card to a gift card? Memory cards easily gets damaged or lost. Anyways you can save them on a memory card simply by copying and pasting and saving them as Microsoft or some other word document file and then store and transfer the files to the sd card you want to save them. But to do this on another device or computer if the curve 3 does not support any word document viewer I suggest you upload them online e.g by emailing them to yourself.
it didn't work, I copied it but its impossible to paste on any file there,those files can only upload thiings from a mem card not saving

(1) (Reply)

[tech] List Of Some Useful Android Short Codes That Is A Must For All. / Spark CP C002 Tablet - Broken Outer Glass / How To Know The True Spec Of Phone/Tablet @ The Point Of Purchase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.