Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp (7012 Views)

My Whatsapp And Messenger Are Not Working / Pls Help My Whatsapp Stories Auto Downloads Everytime / My Whatsapp Is Currently Down. Could It Be What I'm Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Shiningmama(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2015
Pls IT people in the house... is it possible for someone else to have access to my whatsapp messages without going through my phone?
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Ola17: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shiningmama:
Pls IT people in the house... is it possible for someone else to have access to my whatsapp messages without going through my phone?
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
I sincerely dnt know.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ola17:
Yes
how?
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by alkanes1(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
See as all of them girls dey fear

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by sammoe(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2015
Monitor to base : Agent Shiningmama has been compromised...
I repeat, AGENT COMPROMISED...
MISSION ABORTED...

cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Ola17: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
how?
The process works on Rooted Android device.
You use titanium backup. Not difficult. But the person must have access to your phone before he/she can do it. It can't be done remotely.
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Shiningmama(f): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ola17:

You use titanium backup. Not difficult. But the person must have access to your phone before he/she can do it. It can't be done remotely.

Pls how can I stop the person from reading and accessing my messages.
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Ola17: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shiningmama:

How do you know someone is reading your messages in the first place?
What strange activities do you notice on your account?

You have to be sure before following my guidelines.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Lexusgs430: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2015
Ola17:

Also not forgetting whatsmore app. Very easy to setup, but your phone would be required for initial setup and device has to be rooted.
Messages would even get delivered simultaneously, to both devices. Yours and the clone!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Lexusgs430: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2015
Shiningmama:

Their is no way of stopping it through whatsmore, not unless the clone phone crashes and needs another setup, and the clonner no longer has access to your phone or you delete your whatsapp account and quarantine it for a little while.
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Shiningmama(f): 3:30am On Sep 25, 2015
sammoe:
Monitor to base : Agent Shiningmama has been compromised...

I repeat, AGENT COMPROMISED...

MISSION ABORTED...

cool

Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by CertifiedSamuel: 4:19am On Sep 25, 2015
Yes it's very much possible.

Just give me your phone for like 10 mins when am indoors, even if u travel, as long as you don't change that phone, I can read ur whatsapp convos (i.e if I want to).

No, I won't be installing any app on your phone or sort. Hence, it will be hard to tell when someone's reading ur msgs.
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Shiningmama(f): 4:43am On Sep 25, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:
Yes it's very much possible.

Just give me your phone for like 10 mins when am indoors, even if u travel, as long as you don't change that phone, I can read ur whatsapp convos (i.e if I want to).

No, I won't be installing any app on your phone or sort. Hence, it will be hard to tell when someone's reading ur msgs.
. Thanks
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Oyetboy(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2015
my guess, you are a cheat!

14 Likes

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by micholalo(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Oyetboy:

You speak my mind

9 Likes

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Selwin256(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2015
Teamviewer can do just that and more... Thou with ur permission. Me here can go tru ya fone. Not just wotsapp, but anytin
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Ologogoro: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2015
The person might even be accessing it on Computer, I think that's it easiest , Open your whatsapp click option , click whatsapp web, if the person is accessing it on computer you'll see option 'Logout' but if he's not using it on PC you won't see it there.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by AdeniyiA(m): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Shiningmama:
you changed your phone ...??
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by pendusky(m): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2015
Shiningmama:

Yes its possible! If ur phone is lost and the person use the existing whatsapp in your phone (while installing uses the option "Whatsapp Backup found, Restore"

also guru can create a mirror of your whatsapp, https://www.nairaland.com/2250333/how-spy-friends-whatsapp-account
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by flinton(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Check ur whatsap web in your option, maybe d person logged on ur whatsapp on a pc
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by tempest01(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Whatsapp for pc is the most logical way, once scanned and connected once, the person has access.

You have a partner that is conversant with your nefarious activities right?
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by macklef(m): 8:31am On Sep 25, 2015
Oyetboy:
Whether shes a cheat or not, she still entitled to her privacy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Koolmexxi(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2015
pendusky:

Yes its possible! If ur phone is lost and the person use the existing whatsapp in your phone (while installing uses the option "Whatsapp Backup found, Restore"
also guru can create a mirror of your whatsapp, https://www.nairaland.com/2250333/how-spy-friends-whatsapp-account
Ologogoro:
The person might even be accessing it on Computer, I think that's it easiest , Open your whatsapp click option , click whatsapp web, if the person is accessing it on computer you'll see option 'Logout' but if he's not using it on PC you won't see it there.
flinton:
Check ur whatsap web in your option, maybe d person logged on ur whatsapp on a pc

These are the only realistic possibilities. . Jus like adviced earlier Go to WhatsApp web.
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Shiningmama(f): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
AdeniyiA:

you changed your phone ...??

Yes
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Godwin10(m): 11:36am On Sep 25, 2015
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by jaxxy(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2015
Shiningmama:

Yes

Bt dats nt enough info. What happened to d old fone? And who's having access to ur whatsapp now? Do u hv an idea?
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Abayor7: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Shiningmama:

Yes
the perso with ur old phone is simply and undoubtly responsible for ur confusion. Just tel the person to reinstall his/her whatsapp
OR
browse throuqh the 'privacy' in ur new whatsapp and personalize ur settinqs.
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by encryptjay(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2015
A cheating wife?
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by lifestyle1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ladies don't cheat and lie to your partner.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Shiningmama:
Lol. That guy is smarter than you. He already know ure Triple Dating ..
Re: Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp by Shiningmama(f): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
shegsky:

Lol. That guy is smarter than you. He already know ure Triple Dating ..

Toddler keep quiet, not only triple dating I am hundred dating also.
Basket mouth

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FONT MANAGER - One Of The Beauty Of XUI / Nobody's Talking About VIVO PHONES On Nairaland. Why?? / Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.