Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only (3242 Views)

Brain Teaser [fast Thinkers Only] / Fast Thinkers / Esut Issues Diclaimer Over African Thinkers Community Publications!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
i was guessing.
You aiint good at guessing ma. Think maam, think!!!
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
ogaofficer:
You aiint good at guessing ma. Think maam, think!!!

Thinking... If you have to pass madcow's house, to get to shekau's house, your own house in in the even number lane, and shekau is your next door neighbour. So you are No.12.
Walking from house no 18_____12_10
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmmmn, explanation to ta le nu. Meaning explanation with a pugent taste.
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by priscaoge(f): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
ogaofficer:
aunty, na the number of my house i dae ask

Wait make I ask Mizmycoli wink
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by MizMyColi(f): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nne o

@PriscaOge

The guy house na Number 10.

Next door neighbour gives him away.

Except he wanna changing that (sic) cheesy

kiss kiss kiss
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
priscaoge:

Wait make I ask Mizmycoli wink
dat mamdam wey dey live sambisa and you sure say she go no am, use your head aunty and stop doing oge. Lolz
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by priscaoge(f): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Nne o

@PriscaOge

kiss kiss kiss

cheesy cheesy I know u have a perfect answer to that grin

Op shey u don hear
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Nne o

@PriscaOge

kiss kiss kiss
madam i sure say if na hot sit your friend dey, you for knw the answer bt since this 1 no affect the price of garri na im dey make you fall oge hand se?
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by MizMyColi(f): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
ogaofficer:
dat mamdam wey dey live sambisa and you sure say she go no am, use your head aunty and stop doing oge. Lolz

Hey! angry

OgaOfficer!

I live in Konduga cool.

You could be charged for defamation of geographical location.
*fuming*
angry

Abi u wan sleep cell this night?

kiss kiss kiss
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
priscaoge:

cheesy cheesy I know u have a perfect answer to that grin

Op shey u don hear
As i don give you the opportunity to call a friend, u no even get the answer at all. Even the mods no fit ans this question
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey! angry

OgaOfficer!

I live in BananaIsland.

*fuming*
angry

kiss kiss kiss
On top all your grammar wey shekau teach you, yon no fit help your friend win 10Million nera. Oge 4 get am this madam don high untop Tuwo de shinkafa.
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey! angry

OgaOfficer!

I live in Konduga cool.

*fuming*
angry

kiss kiss kiss
konduga and sambisa wetin b their diff. Which state be cell sef
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by Sssage(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
you house number is 11.

1 Like

Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by Babanl(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 09, 2014
ogaofficer:
sir i duff my cap, the fact that you explained everything in details, what if i desided to tell you that there is something you are getting wrong will you believe me?

Hahaha. Please tell sir. I included the definition of next door neighbor because I didn't want you springing any gotchas. I guess I didn't completely shut that door. lol.
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by yinkarh187(m): 6:38am On Oct 09, 2014
upon all d wahala dis op dey do topic neva reach fp *sobs*
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 7:05am On Oct 09, 2014
olukenzo:

Hahaha. Please tell sir. I included the definition of next door neighbor because I didn't want you springing any gotchas. I guess I didn't completely shut that door. lol.
se u go believe me?
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2014
ogaofficer:
se u go believe me?

For now yes, because the question contains some ambiguity. You made the rules and may not have laid all the cards on the table tongue
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by decountof(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2014
12 joor... wink
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
olukenzo:

For now yes, because the question contains some ambiguity. You made the rules and may not have laid all the cards on the table tongue
dnt you think the answer could be 14?
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
ogaofficer:
dnt you think the answer could be 14?

Is the answer 14?

If you hadn't said Shekau (No 10) was your NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR, the answer could have been 14 or any other number in fact.

Be quick with your answer my friend, don't bore the viewers wink
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by emitope: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
olukenzo:

Is the answer 14?

If you hadn't said Shekau (No 10) was your NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR, the answer could have been 14 or any other number in fact.

Be quick with your answer my friend, don't bore the viewers wink
exactly! The "next door neighbor" clinched d answer. 12.
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by ogaofficer(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
To everyone of you who got the answer right with concrete explanation(olukenzo,misberypop,emitope,jaye. . .) i hail thee. You all got it right. For those who got it wrong. If u THINK BIG i know you can do the best. Thread closed. ¤Drops the mic, and leave the podium¤ thank u.
Re: It Makes You Think. Fast Thinkers Only by GodswillAJudins(m): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
No need to shout sha, I know 2 answers were uploaded and that was because of network, that doesn't change the fact that I got the answer first and spent time on it too. I deserve your acknowledgment, any way no P cos the question is worth ma attention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana English Vs Nigeria English / Study On Cheapest Tuition In Japan: Cost Of Living, Tuition Fees, Admission Proc / Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.