Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? (3160 Views)

Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism / OAU Suspends Six Students Indefinitely Over Allegations Of Cultism / Cultism 1 - Definition Of Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by bennywyse(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2017
*STAY SAFE, UNILORITES.*

The school that used to boast of good discipline and safety is becoming too insecure now, some non - Unilorites were reported to have been in school last night dressed in blacks and they were about 25.
They reportedly beat up because a student because his torch was on but one of them who knew that student begged that he should be freed.

It happened along CIS through Social Sciences road. Immediately they got to faculty of arts, everybody ran on sighting them, only a guy was seen sitting because he believed he had no business with them. He was reportedly beaten to stupor and they left.

Another guy was reported to have been beaten by this same Men in black before they boarded the last korope at the park. Their languages are vulgar coupled with their behaviour that is irrational
The one who witnessed it never wanted to create a scene because there was no security around and he was the only person present at the scene. It was said that not all of them were on black tops but they had bags hanged on.

Fellow Unilorites, do not stay or lurk around in dark corners. Move in group of twos and threes and even more. Let your friends know of your whereabout. It wouldn't be too bad seeing your friend to the toilet just to ensure his/her safety.

Ensure you have backups of lamps and even your mobile torches in places where there are no bulbs.
Stay safe, Unilorites.
Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by bessel10(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
embarassed
Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by DRPAIT123(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
people cannot play pranks again on campus...am sure those guys are confirm jokers,cultism cannot stand the heat of Unilorin

1 Like

Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by sconp: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
DRPAIT123:
people cannot play pranks again on campus...am sure those guys are confirm jokers,cultism cannot stand the heat of Unilorin
They may be low-key but they are there. Thoseguys who came out maybe celebrating something
Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by DRPAIT123(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
sconp:

They may be low-key but they are there. Thoseguys who came out maybe celebrating something
of course there are and there have always been,but they are mere jokers who will repent at the threat of common school security...trust me you Dont need soilders to deal with cultism in Unilorin....those guys are not a bit strong

1 Like

Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by sconp: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
DRPAIT123:
of course there are and there have always been,but they are mere jokers who will repent at the threat of common school security...trust me you Dont need soilders to deal with cultism in Unilorin....those guys are not a bit strong
That's what we all think until they have nothing to lose.

We hope they remain underground anyway.
Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by elyte89: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dis mumu guy,ambali is really messing up oloyede work,dem born anybody well during oloyede time,na face TANKE sure pass, ordinary yelling sef could lead to one expulsion/rustication back den
All student back den by default were gud law and abiding student
Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by Alitair(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
DRPAIT123:
I don't think you can tell me one tetiary institution without cultism. Be it NDA or airforce school. They are there but they lie low.
Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by oyatmicah(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
make i first reserve my comment
Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by DRPAIT123(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Alitair:

I don't think you can tell me one tetiary institution without cultism. Be it NDA or airforce school. They are there but they lie low.
of course there are and there have always
been,but they are mere jokers who will repent at
the threat of common school security...trust me
you Dont need soilders to deal with cultism in
Unilorin....those guys are not a bit strong.
Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by oyatz(m): 1:50am On Aug 03, 2017
There is no cultism in Bayero University, Kano and Uthman DanFodio university, Sokoto.

Alitair:

Re: Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? by Alitair(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
oyatz:
There is no cultism in Bayero University, Kano and Uthman DanFodio university, Sokoto.

Better you don't say what you do not know. Some students I know have no idea if there are cultists in major SE schools.

(1) (Reply)

FULL LIST OF JAMB AMISSION CUT OFF MARK 2019/2020 FOR UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES / The War Between Ss2 And Ss3 Student Is A Generational One / Aspirants Of Sule Lamido University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.