Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Matriculation Vs Convocation, Which One Did U Celebrate The Most? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Matriculation Vs Convocation, Which One Did U Celebrate The Most? (1147 Views)

How Students In ANSU Iron Their Matriculation Gown Today / Matriculation Versus Convocation: Which Is A Happier Day? / 6 Types Of Students You Will meet In A University Matriculation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matriculation Vs Convocation, Which One Did U Celebrate The Most? by Melancholy(m): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2014
I was in my adult age when i gained admission to the tertiary institution, having tried for 3yrs i regained that studentship status. I had senior brothers already in school whose job is to gist me about school life, how u will become so free to do things at ur own volition, hence increased my fantasy towards gaining that admission not until 2010 when eventually my creator decided to crown my effort. So quick matriculation day came, a day have been dreaming of, how am going to rock it, taking pictures with friends and family here and there, placing my mortarboard in different style while uploading it on the internet for people to see..... And now graduation draws near. There have been a mix up feelings of how the country makes no arrangement for out-going graduates every year, hence high degree of unemployment.... E.t.c To become a grduate cause for celebration but i seemed to enjoy the former more in area of celebration. Nairalanders, which did u celebrate the most?

(1) (Reply)

Mass Failure At The Nigerian Law School / Waec Seized My English Result Twice - Patrick Obahiagbon / 2015/2016 DELSU Departmental CUT-OFF Marks Are Out,for Help, Call 08068652229

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.