Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,602 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV (19454 Views)

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by Acidosis(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Brahms:

We are talking about those already in the game, not the ones with less than 2 Subscribers! cheesy StarSat was launched last month, and I bet there's no one using it yet.

Acidosis, keep trying!

The game is about Consat and Dstv.
Dstv vs. Consat?

very funny
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by Brahms(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

Dstv vs. Consat?

very funny
I'm just trying to tell you DSTV is the major Competitor. But with the way people buying Consat, I see DSTV relegating soon.

2 Likes

Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
neenar:
All i see is a niqqa hating on someonelse's wealth. Imagine quoting pointblank news, a joke of a medium, to promote his demonising scheme?!

BTW, thanks for the free publicity. Think it's time to dump DSTV. Hope it runs telemundo and E! ?!
Lol! I hope it does too! Can't miss E! and BET for anything. Time to dump my startimes decoder and get a CONSAT cheesy cheesy
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by Acidosis(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Brahms:

I'm just trying to tell you DSTV is the major Competitor. But with the way people buying Consat, I see DSTV relegating soon.

Alright sir. I will update this thread in 2016.
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by banki(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
BUT THIS OP IS FUNNY SHA.....

moving from thread to thread and talking bad about tinubu and buhari its ok to hate them but stop spreading false information

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by Youngsage: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm only here to read the comments

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by Chubhie: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Brahms:

God bless you!
And bless you too with jara.
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by najoke: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

Alright sir. I will update this thread in 2016.

Thank you sooo much for advertising Consat, i need to get one ASAP and inform friends, colleagues, babes.....even ENEMIES to get one too.

I am tired of DSThievies monopoly.

@Tinubu & APC
Just make sure you get EPL broadcast right and the rest na story

Keep it up dude grin

3 Likes

Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by Chubhie: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin

Digital TV has been in the country before the f. ggot stole your fund; and who told you subscribers pay N1000 for 1year?

The chinese decoder and dish cost N15,000 (without installation fee).
You did not understand my post.
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by chacoonder(m): 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis:

Why?

Because I exposed your fraudmaster? cheesy
No.Because of your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by ayukdaboss(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
neenar:
All i see is a niqqa hating on someonelse's wealth. Imagine quoting pointblank news, a joke of a medium, to promote his demonising scheme?!

BTW, thanks for the free publicity. Think it's time to dump DSTV. Hope it runs telemundo and E! ?!
Alas someone else has realized pointandkillnews pointblanknews is a big joke grin

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by praz001(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
when on earth will we learn to celebrate our own achievement? Nta (star times) AIT( Dar start) so why shed tvc include them both.
if tinubu is the owner if Tvc let him be. Gej should create his own and reduce unemployment in naija. Abi.. all d subsidy moni no reach to crate job?
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by thirty(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
hungryboy:
oga shut up, if i use my money open shop, talk say i wan sell only to girls wetin concern u?,
abi dem force u make u buy the consat?
If the thing too pain u, go start your own broadcast only PDP controlled states channels
may God bless you & your urborn generation for this reply. They dont do good things in life than to steal $9.3b. May God continue to expose wicked.
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Acidosis,some and finish the mess you started. Do not abscond from your thread o!
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by archer1981: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
pls is there any frequency and symbol rate that can open additional 100 cannels on qsat or multy tv which is free and we can rely on when qsat or cccam goes off. a friend of my said he had it but he is not ready to share it. so pls if it there kindly let it benefit me. thanks
Re: The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV by cyberwaver(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Brahms:

Hi boy, correct me if I'm right. You were researching about Consat, because (maybe) you wanna get one. Luckily for you, as a Chronic BAT Hater, you saw "Brimmie" post about it being dominated by SW/APC Local Stations.. you trying to make a word out of it because you and your likes could feed on it... Voila, you opened a thread about it! Am I right or right??

Let me get this straight, CBS owns TVC Entertainment, TVC News, Radio Continental, Consat, Unique F.M, Adaba F.M, and the newly launched channel; TVC Nigeria.

CBS is here for business and not those political craps you're trying to insinuate. Initially, they were trying to dominate South West first before getting to other region. Each SW States were contacted to get their Channel on the Satellite. Ondo States turned down the offer and refused the South West Integration because they see it as an Opposition thing.

They later moved to Edo State and Rivers.

If Consat was an APC thing, why is Adamawa, Imo, Borno, Kano, Kwara, Nasarawa, Sokoto, Yobe, and Zamfara TV Stations are missing on the list?

Why is CBS TV Stations not on DSTV?

Do you know the number of Non-Yorubas working under CBS? 4:1.

I don't like using the word Hater, but I see you as one. And it will do you no good, because from June next year.. you 'll have no choice than to use Consat or Dstv.

From 16,000 Active Subcribers in August, Consat Subscribers is now over 20k. Making 2Million Owners of Consat Decoder. The Ministry is moving. And TVC Entertainment is the MOST viewed Channel in Lagos State within the last 12months. Don't mind the one trashy list based on DSTV Statistics.

BREAKING NEWS: StarTimes has more Active Subscribers than DSTV+GoTV.

**back-to-my-Siddon-dey-look-mode**
Aunti Berem, hello !! cheesy
here is a quick guide available to fix dstv missing channels http://addednew.com/how-to-fix-dstv-missing-channels/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owoola Seun Adetola Celebrates Fayose's 2 Years In Office In Local Style (Pics) / President Buhari Meets With Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Door / Buhari Breaks Fast With Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.