Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (611569 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Emasel(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2015
btasha:

Lmao, Looooool ohh lawrd, so saying the price is wrong, I don't need visa, I have a British passport LOOL so asking for an advice is a crime, very bias!

From the very onset, I knew you are a "she",but I'm really having doubts now if you are real or not.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Philadelphia: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2015
btasha:

Very narrow minded!! I'm looking to work in Nigeria because I like the lifestyle there, all my friends are there and they love it. I was to,d to come experience it but I'm not just going to pack and leave that's why I wrote on under this topic.
Clap for yourself. I'm still not deceived and won't be.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Innodon(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by btasha: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Phema:

You actually need a visa to Naija as a British passport holder. undecided

So because I have a British means I don't have a Nigerian passport. Kmt
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by btasha: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Emasel:

From the very onset, I knew you are a "she",but I'm really having doubts now if you are real or not.

I don't understand , real as in how.?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2015
btasha:
So because I have a British means I don't have a Nigerian passport. Kmt

You said you don't need a Nigerian visa with your British passport and I called you out on that. Now you're being defensive. In your bid to front, you forgot to do your homework.

Your Nigerian passport has got nothing to do with your earlier statement.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by smallpeepee: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2015
angry angry from ur posts, u said u r a 1st klas graduate, anoda says u hv few months 2 grad,
1 of ur post says ur aunt stays in abuja, anoda says ur aunt stays in lagos @ d mainland.
Now u hv both british n nigerian passpot,
U hv bin in d uk 4 ova 15-16yrs
Ok na, just continue.......

13 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by abdulslutsky(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2015
smallpeepee:
angry angry from ur posts, u said u r a 1st klas graduate, anoda says u hv few months 2 grad,
1 of ur post says ur aunt stays in abuja, anoda says ur aunt stays in lagos @ d mainland.
Now u hv both british n nigerian passpot,
U hv bin in d uk 4 ova 15-16yrs
Ok na, just continue.......

Lmao, abeg, make una free the babe, abeg
Smallpeepee-the undercover agent.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Orikinla:
Seriously, anything less than N500, 000 monthly in Lagos is not enough even for an adult living alone.
The average college graduate living in Lagos city spends over N5, 000 daily on feeding and basic transport to and fro work.
Then add the house rent, electricity bills, water supply bills, sanitation bills, etc.

Banks, oil gas companies and other big companies can pay N500, 000 monthly Entry-Level Salary.

I intend to pay as much as N1m monthly when our IMAX cinemas open in Nigeria.

Rubbish!

Not even in London does the average person have to spend that daily.

6 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by sosthenes(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by OMOYE247(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Also after like 2years of working,diamond bank start taking care of staffs rent and hospital bills
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Philadelphia: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
How much does FAAN pay Grade level 8?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by liricyst(m): 12:43am On Feb 06, 2015
how much for UAC management trainees?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Oladimejii(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2015
s3nn2x:
I see.
See money!!! I wonder why people are still looking for civil service job when there is money in the private sector. I think I am going to resign this week. wink
Make I comot for here. This is way out of my league.

Anyway, how much does UBA pay their staff?
My sister is always complaining of not having money.

Bro.. Civil Service ain't encouraging at all. I'm sure going to leave.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by vkonkwo: 11:43am On Feb 06, 2015
How much does FCMB pay there casual staff with HND for a call center agent position.

Pls help me am at the verge of making a decision of leaving a 60k work to FCMB HND call center job.

Regards
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by ebube89(f): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Oladimejii:

Bro.. Civil Service ain't encouraging at all. I'm sure going to leave.
is it federal or state civil service depends on d ministries. engineers make gud money in civil service
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by vkonkwo: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
ebube89:

is it federal or state civil service depends on d ministries. engineers make gud money in civil service

How much does FCMB pay there casual staff with HND for a call center agent position.

Pls help me am at the verge of making a decision of leaving a 60k work to FCMB HND call center job.

Regards
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by HIPROFILE(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
ebube89:

... in which of d civil service's abeg?.. hehehe...
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by ebube89(f): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
HIPROFILE:

ministry of works,housing,industries,water resources and FCT. The reason why engineers make money is because dey always go on outside jobs considering d nature of dia profession which makes dem eligible for a lot of allowances , claims and CONTRACTS sad
HIPROFILE:

ministry of works,housing,industries,water resources and FCT. The reason why engineers make money is because dey always go on outside jobs considering d nature of dia profession which makes dem eligible for a lot of allowances , claims and CONTRACTS
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by cynthiababe(f): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Please How much does Keystone bank pay entry level graduate. I have an interview tomorrow and I need to make a decision of leaving a 65k job o
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by prof800(m): 8:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Beboy23:
what of CBN?, and hw to get job there cos i have never see their vacancy before

I know PhilipsConsulting recruits for CBN. There must be other agencies.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 14, 2015
cynthiababe:
Please How much does Keystone bank pay entry level graduate. I have an interview tomorrow and I need to make a decision of leaving a 65k job o
Don't leave your job yet till you get the keystone offer na... Just take permission and attend interviews. ..
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by witty7000: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls who knows how much stabic bank pay contract staff on Direct Sales Agent. Would also want to know how much the first target from the bank could be. thanks
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by witty7000: 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
vkonkwo:

Regards

Pls how much does your bank pay Marketers or Direct sales agent with Bsc
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by cynthiababe(f): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Don't leave your job yet till you get the keystone offer na... Just take permission and attend interviews. ..
OK no wahala..
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by truetalkr: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
btasha:

I don't understand , real as in how.?

Btasha,

Learn to ignore!!!
Some are on this forum to antagonise.
Phillips Consulting is a very good recruitment firm that can help you with jobs in Nigeria.
www.phillipsconsulting.net/en/
There are many others...try to Google search. All the best.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Vhalder: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2015
Who know how much NestOil Plc pays trainee engineers? smiley
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Excellergroup(m): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls, is there any Commercial bank in Nigeria that doesn't make Opening of Numerous Accounts, referral of Clients and setting of targets a matter of compulsion for members of staff(permanent o, not DSA) ? Contributions are highly welcome.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by babamoshe: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Anybody with an idea of the Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate pay?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by obbtechnix: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls how much is the monthly take home of entry level NNPC Engineers and that of NLNG? Between both which one is better?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Gamesmart: 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
Olutola88:
Reports reaching me say Access Bank offers N237,000 monthly @ entry level. I also confirmed the figure from a friend that graduated from their training school some months ago. I think we can now CONCLUDE 237K for Access Bank

Is that after tax?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.