Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (610008 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by cole265(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
I know some schools who pay fresh graduates 80-100k. As NYSC, they pay up to 30-40k. An average staff in some of these schools gets up to 250 - 500k monthly or even more. It was a shock when I discovered.
I know lots of bank staff that have used influence to cross to these schools as teachers being opportune to know what the staff of these schools get as take home.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by komek(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Realhouse communications Limited Publishers of Castles Magazine pays 25k entry point salary. And u will work ur ass out for 2yrs before 10k will be added to it. FYI, na gross monthly salary be that .

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by walearoy(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
masonkz:

LOL. Last I heard UBA was paying N150k for entry level trainees and this was last year. Although I heard they just reviewed their salaries, along with some other banks, going into above N200k.

Note that this is for pofessional staff that passed through the various banks' training schools and are university graduates with the requirements.

UBA is 142
Access is 237

Confirmed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
bigass:

very true. A typical Gtbank branch has 23 staff but maybe 3 to 6 permanent staff

This my guy working in Diamond bank is a contract staff and under Workforce Inc. He applied online n did some training wit workforce so dey took him diamond bank after d traning n now he is receiving 60k monthly. All these bank, most of their staff are contract staff dats why they can drop ur black, bald n sorry *ss anyday, anytime whether u did anything wrongly or not. As am talking to u, my guy has been dropped lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by ekolina(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
karmaleon:

Its not by MSC o just prepare to pass test and interview.
Energy economics? Not bad
You for jst settle for Petroleum Economics...
Your mercilessness no for get part two for dem coy
Coz dey are in very high demand..

Wotz KDL...
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by mascot87(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
mekzyjoe:
. Dangote cement pays 140k,,,dangote cement transport division pays 66k,,dangote sugar transport pays 77k....ask me any question abt DANGOTE

You mean that entry level mining engineer at dangote cement collects 140k monthly? are you sure about this?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by mascot87(m): 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
cole265:
I know some schools who pay fresh graduates 80-100k. As NYSC, they pay up to 30-40k. An average staff in some of these schools gets up to 250 - 500k monthly or even more. It was a shock when I discovered.
I know lots of bank staff that have used influence to cross to these schools as teachers being opportune to know what the staff of these schools get as take home.

Dowen college?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
karmaleon:

yes. multinational oil and gas companies pay according to global standard. coz u can be deployed anywhere in the world.

Bros, that is not true. Stop giving out wrong info. pls. No oil firms be it IOC or indigenous pay up to N1.5m for entry level employees. Ur info is so not true.

9 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by iiichidodo: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Vegetable and fruitcrop farmers earn 150k/month on the average...Some depending on their technical know-how and agribusiness acumen earn 250-387k per month....Agriculture pays very well.

5 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Acidosis(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol

The way people are posting these figures, one would assume the posters and all Nigerian graduates make these figures monthly.

Biko, you don't have to work for GTB to make N200k. A tailor (a nairalander) made approximately N680k in 3 weeks here in Lagos. He didn't even do any advert. Someone only saw a wear he made for a client and the man loved it. The following week, someone called from London and asked him to make about 30 units of aso ebi.

All the same sha, the salary figures here look cool.

10 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by mekzyjoe(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
mascot87:

You mean that entry level mining engineer at dangote cement collects 140k monthly? are you sure about this?
. Depends on d section also bt for transport division,d salary is fixed
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Any idea of Mantrac CAT and Atlascopco, I don't know why I feel they pay well.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
cc150615:

I disagree with you on 2 things: I doubt if slb pays up to that amount for starters , and about masters That's soo not true.

Dont mind that guy. He's just giving out wrong information to people.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by butanep(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
adamubk:
Hey! What about telecommunication companies?
MTN pay about 180 to 250.
Glo pay from 200 above...
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Beboy23(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
what of CBN?, and hw to get job there cos i have never see their vacancy before

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by idu1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
cc150615:

I'm earnestly waiting for some e warriors to vehemently counter this opinion.
that boy is very stupid. He is trying to dent the image of medical practice in Nigeria. Salary for doc in private is 100k to 150k. State govts pay 150 to 200k nd federal govt pay 200 to 250k. All for entry level docs.........they earn bigger as the grow in d service.

4 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by karmaleon: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
ekolina:
U don't nid master to gt in. All u nid is a 2.1 n above.

Ok Sir
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by DONOCHAS(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:
This Olutola88 like salary work too much. You dn't even think of hw to establish yourself.

All u're after is company that pay big money. . .
Do u knw maybe he owns a company
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by cole265(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
mascot87:

Dowen college?

Maybe Dowen college. But for sure, Day water man college Abeokuta, John hopes college Agbor, St Saviours Ikoyi, CIS Leki. I heard they even send the staff abroad on training yearly.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by 2good(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Bros, that is not true. Stop giving out wrong info. pls. No oil firms be it IOC or indigenous pay up to N1.5m for entry level employees. Ur info is so not true.
None of the IOC pay entry level less than 14 million naira per annum.

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by karmaleon: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Ok Sir
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Are you gonna dance ooo, if i show you the money.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by mkoabiola: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
I dnt even which 1 to blv
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Beboy23(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
iiichidodo:
Vegetable and fruitcrop farmers earn 150k/month on the average...Some depending on their technical know-how and agribusiness acumen earn 250-387k per month....Agriculture pays very well.

which company?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
2good:

Seems ur info. is based on "hear say". The truth is no oil firm pays up to that.

3 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
tebirim:
I pity most people oooo. So i should tell my siblings and the whole world how much i earn? grin you never hear say bankers stingy? cheesy soon sha God will open a way for us and we'll get there. Am a graduate of finance and banking, finished serving in June and working as a PA in a hotel in pH....some day we'll get into that banking sector sha....my current salary is too low 40k embarassed who no like better pay?

Me wey dey d sector wey done tire. I want out!!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by karmaleon: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
2good:

Pls help me tell him! The amount sounds incredible. No oil worker in MNC will ever show you his pay slip. His cumulative earnings per annum is I have stated earlier. I didn't even go as far as giving you gist of other benefits.

4 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by gebest: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
DID U JUST SAY UNION BANK #213,000?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by cole265(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ol boy, nairalanders like money o. See as ppl plenty for this thread, sake of say them they read big big figure as money. Na wa for una o. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by adisa204(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
s3nn2x:

She is oooo!

She has worked there for a little over a year. She even served with them.
don't go and look 4 something that will fetch you money be monitoring your sisters income like she s working because of you lazy man

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.