Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Questionnaire: Please Folks I Need Your Help. Please Follow The Link To Help. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Questionnaire: Please Folks I Need Your Help. Please Follow The Link To Help. (712 Views)

Modified- Female Househelp Needed- Please Follow ALL Instructions / Follow This Thread For Abuja Jobs / Access Bank Questionnaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questionnaire: Please Folks I Need Your Help. Please Follow The Link To Help. by IOb(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Questionnaire: Please Folks I Need Your Help. Please Follow The Link To Help. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Done!
Ps, is that really IOB? grin
Re: Questionnaire: Please Folks I Need Your Help. Please Follow The Link To Help. by IOb(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
taiwolusol:
Done!
Ps, is that really IOB? grin

Thanks. As per the IOB, It depends on the one you know grin
Re: Questionnaire: Please Folks I Need Your Help. Please Follow The Link To Help. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
IOb:

Thanks. As per the IOB, It depends on the one you know grin
NIMECHE's IOB grin
Re: Questionnaire: Please Folks I Need Your Help. Please Follow The Link To Help. by IOb(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
taiwolusol:

NIMECHE's IOB grin
This is actually I.O_B which are the first letters of my name but nairaland for some reason I can't explain got it shrunk to IOB. I'm sorry for the mixup. Between, I'd be very grateful if you can help share my survey with your friends and colleagues. I need as many responses as possible. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Eatery/confectionery Manager / Vacancy!!! / Exojobs- Post Vacancies For Free ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.