Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. (35177 Views)

How Should Archive And Label Pages Be Treated? / Blogging Advice For Beginners / Designing A Website: For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by godswill44: 12:43am On Apr 25, 2011
100% free
Any one in Lagos that have interest in knowing how to design multimedia website using firework, dreamweaver, also developing an interactive database driven website using joomla, joomla extension, drupal and wordpress should hurry now call 07042043352, 07083976314 or email to godswill2007@gmail.com. It is completely free intensive training for two weeks every day
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by vicogon40: 3:14am On May 02, 2011
for those of you who needs free eBooks on php with a more detail explanations please fell free to visit www.sqiuddo.com
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by 18above: 6:44am On May 02, 2011
Pls kindly send the ebook to : laidest@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by c6: 10:57am On May 11, 2011
@quadri, pls email me d e-book 4 ur tutorial, prosperotemuyiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by webbiz9ja: 2:54pm On May 18, 2011
is there no better way to design a professional website without any HTML or co-dings?
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Zahymaka(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2011
webbiz9ja:

is there no better way to design a professional website without any HTML or co-dings?

You're trying to cook good soup without any seasoning.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by webbiz9ja: 3:44pm On May 20, 2011
WebDesign is no long a thing of the past that you've got to start writing programs or using Html, I discovered a new web design software from a friend of mine who hails from American and if you care to know about this software give me a call and i will send you the report for free, 08184816084
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by c6: 2:37pm On May 22, 2011
@ise89, pls emai d bk 2 me,
prosperotemuyiwa@yahoo.com
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by webbiz9ja: 6:06pm On May 22, 2011
What Really do you want me to send to you ? is it about the web design?
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by dachap03: 4:07am On May 25, 2011
I sincere appreciate the sincerity of intention of this thread starter. Thanks so much, those post are informative! SINCE 2008?, waoh! you've done a great job. i read the post from the beginning. you've really tried and should be commended.

Only a pity, it's been hijacked!,
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by dmark4real: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2011
@quadrillio pls dont listen to what ppl say about ur effort in passin this programmin empowerment to us the beignner who is enjyin ur effort. i believe those askin for the php book are also beginnners but it was asked in a rude and discouraging manner. What is hard in been straight forward. My email is dmark4real@gmail.com i hav been following ur tutorial but i need such books also. Thanks
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Odunayo9ja(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
Get more css code and php at www.9jatrickz.tk
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by lakefist(m): 12:07am On Jul 04, 2011
pls nairalanders i really need dis php ebook cos i want to know it, pls here is my email lakefist@gmail.com
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by quadrillio(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hi guyz, I've tried to send the ebooks to almost everyone who've shown interest, even helping them in the download, I hope we are having a good time with them, I will be moving to OOP (Object Oriented Programming) in PHP. there's no need to be scared. it's a bit straight forward if you have been following.

The reason for OOP is for you to move to the next level after all this basics, OOP helps you to get along with PHP frameworks (cakephp, Zend, Yii, e.t.c.). more information when we start the class.

I miss you guys oo.

-SAFE
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Elgaxton(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
Hello Nairaland PHP Gurus,I need ur help urgently I developed a real estate site and its running well on my localhost computer but has so many errors when hosted online, I have been able to handle some of the errors but one has persisted and I don't know how to go about it. Here's the error messgage:

Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/realest1/public_html/system/core/System.php on line 268

Also the images in the site aint showing up. I know its because of Php 5.3 and need to handle it once and for all.

Thanks
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by debinile(m): 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
Guy u be correct, thanks a lot,place continue with the lession, I am a Computer Science student and I am new to Programming even PHP. Plz if u got a blackberry dis is my pin: 22678C61. Or 2go username: debinile and: and my email address: debinile@yahoo.com. Thk u and God bless you for for this free lessons.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by quadrillio(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2011
Welcome Guys, for introduction on function I think you guys should check this.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-714085.0.html#msg8723295

I will still add some other tutorials though.

Elgaxton:

Hello Nairaland PHP Gurus,I need your help urgently I developed a real estate site and its running well on my localhost computer but has so many errors when hosted online, I have been able to handle some of the errors but one has persisted and I don't know how to go about it. Here's the error messgage:
Also the images in the site aint showing up. I know its because of Php 5.3 and need to handle it once and for all.

Thanks
I might need to see the code bro

debinile:

Guy u be correct, thanks a lot,place continue with the lession, I am a Computer Science student and I am new to Programming even PHP. Plz if u got a blackberry dis is my pin: 22678C61. Or 2go username: debinile and: and my email address: debinile@yahoo.com. Thk u and God bless you for for this free lessons.
Thanks bro

- SAFE
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Presegs(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
Thanks for all these and how do we get FREE DOMAIN NAME for our websites?Eventhough we are through with this lessons but I think it should be made easier with the url in my next post which I found very useful.Check it out in some moments.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Presegs(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2011
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by stepheNG01: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2011
Hey Guys I want to know something I am practicing PHP and Mysql on daily basic and I think I am good with basic stuff. Even I have made a blog using only HTML, PHP and mySQL which have all the basic functions like you see latest entries on the index page, can view specific entries, can post and view latest comments, you can view the entries separated by categories. You can log in and post new entries and can also make new categories.
Now I want to take my self on next level by moving in object oriented language but some people said I cant learn it because it is too much difficult. What do you suggest should I learn it or not
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Atounkote: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2011
Kudos, I've following your lesson. I'm interested in the book please. atounjune09@gmail.com
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by dolpaz: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2011
Hello house, how do i get started with php serveri am a java programmer bt want to have a good knowledge of PHP
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by ax242001(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
dolpaz

Try this website to download XAMPP SERVER ON PHP - FREE

http:///3uenzcv

Try this Website to download WAMP SERVER 1.7.4 VERSION OR VERSION 2.0 - FREE

http:///2akdkq

Try this website to download Apache SERVER 2.2 - FREE

http:///3l7rrnn

Good  luck !
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by authurowen(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2011
I do a lot of php Programming and I believe the best Editor I would recommend for PHP developers would be Nusphere PHPED (http://www.nusphere.com/products/index.htm).

It is actually an IDE (something like eclipse). It comes with Server installation so you could easily test-run your php script from your computer without having to upload it to your server first.
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Gmmail(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2011
Landofcode is one of the best tutorials i have seen on programing. www.landofcode.com
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by donna2011: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2011
hello. please i need help with login php script. i have one but after users login it directs them to only one page. i want something that each time a user log in, it wud take them to different pages customized for them.

like when, log in with: user a + pass b take to a-customizd.php

pls i need help on this. thanks
Re: Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. by Emmanbaba: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
Quadrillo, i really commend you for the great work you're doing here. I also need the ebook on php and possibly javascript and mySQL. my email is ymc_tosine@yahoo.com. Thanks alot,

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? / When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance / The Meaning Of CAPTCHA & 6 Types Of CAPTCHA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.