Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Should I Give It Another Go? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Should I Give It Another Go? (3030 Views)

Should I Give Money Or Gifts For The Holidays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give It Another Go? by JamaicanQT(f): 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2008
I spoke to my Nigerian Ex-Boyfriend for the first time in almost a year (we do text each other sometimes) and it seen as if he wants to to give it another chance,  I am not sure if i should because he broke up with me because his friends were hitting on me undecided undecided undecided

For those who haven't got anything positive and worth saying to say it best not to post a comment!!!
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by HRhotness(f): 4:02pm On Nov 10, 2008
the question is, do u want to?

u should only go back if u want to and if u r completely sure and if u hav gotten over what caused u guys to break it off in the first place. . .

going back with doubts and/or bitterness would be pointless
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by KarmaMod(f): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
sounds Hot to me.
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by JamaicanQT(f): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2008
im not sure if i want to but all i know is that i loved him when he ended it and i still do have strong feelings for him, I DOUBT THAT I WOULD FEEL COMFY AROUND HIS SO CALL "FRIENDS" AFTER WHAT THEY DONE
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by JustGood(m): 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
you know you want to.

an inflated ball does not bounce once except it is prevented from doing so
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by JustGood(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2008
e no get the thing wey make the friends dey toast you? if de guy sef tell dem say u be better pikin wey im like, dem no go ever toast you.
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by JamaicanQT(f): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2008
i am also wondering if the age cap makes sense i recently turned 22 and he is 30-31

@ KarmaMod

No i know him so well, its not all about sex when it comes to him,
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by HRhotness(f): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2008
if u hav doubts then it wont work
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by tope2000(f): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2008
If you are not sure about it or have doubts forget it.
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by JustGood(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2008
Tope, na your face be this?

I go call you shortly after gym.
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by KarmaMod(f): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2008
JamaicanQT:

@ KarmaMod

No i know him so well,  its not all about sex when it comes to him,  

Things change within a year

who called?
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by tope2000(f): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
JustGood:

Tope, na your face be this?

I go call you shortly after gym.

lol. . . . na my face
cal me after gym? cheesy
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by KarmaMod(f): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2008
Isnt JustGood married with kids?
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by tope2000(f): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

Isnt JustGood married with kids?

I thot so too undecided
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by spikedcylinder: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
He left you the first time because of his friends? What next? You'd get back with him and he'd leave you for his parrot? Be careful o. undecided
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by LondonCool(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by KarmaMod(f): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
His friend hit on her and he left her go because of "hos before bros", the same "bros" continued to call her after the breakup trying to hook up

Not sure why anyone would return to that
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by KarmaMod(f): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
LondonCool:

What is wrong if he is allowed to make that phone call? Why are we being presumptous just because JustGood is presumed to be married?

shouldnt you be where "the money is"?

If you're not careful, you'll soon start replying in Romance. Wouldnt wanna tarnish your money making reputation now, would you?
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by JamaicanQT(f): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2008
well we usually text each other to see how everything is going,  no calls though,  I text last night and said "Hey Seun  Se dandaa ni o? hope you're fine" nordia
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by JamaicanQT(f): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2008
LMAO @

Insert Quote
Quote from: LondonCool on Today at 04:33:33 PM
What is wrong if he is allowed to make that phone call? Why are we being presumptous just because JustGood is presumed to be married?

shouldnt you be where "the money is"?
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by spikedcylinder: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2008
Being friends is different from going back to a relationship with him. You say you still have strong feelings for him, fair enough, you are only human. But if you go back to him, he will hurt you again and you will hate yourself. undecided
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by KarmaMod(f): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2008
JamaicanQT:

well we usually text each other to see how everything is going,  no calls though,  I text last night and said "Hey Seun  Se dandaa ni o? hope you're fine" lisa

I could be wrong but if he were serious, those texts would haev turned to calls by now
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by LondonCool(m): 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2008
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by tope2000(f): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2008
Good for you wink

@Poster
Whatever you decide to do pls be careful wink
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by KarmaMod(f): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
LondonCool:
Anyway, I've got lots of positive contribution and idea's to make here so I can't really tarnish my reputation here.

I'll be the judge of that! grin
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by JamaicanQT(f): 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2008
what up with LondonCool? Has he got some money making issues grin grin grin grin MONEY MONEY MONEY that's all he be thinking bout ooo
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by MsLurker(f): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2008
If you go back into it. Go into it with your eyes WIDE open. And you two need to have a serious discussion, none of this texting mess and work to keep the communication clear because that is the main thing that bleeps up relationships.
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by LoveAlways(f): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2008
Yeah, but don't give in so easily.  Make him sweat a bit.  You have to show him that you will not be taken for granted.  You also have to show him that you have other options.  If you give in right away, he will think that you've been waiting all year for him to return.  He is not worried about you talking to his goofy friends.  But he would be more alert if he knows that you have real prospects and decent guys who want to date you.

Never give a guy the impression that you've been waiting for him, even if you stayed home all year crying over the lost of him, remain focused on your life. He really should be begging you back and going crazy at the thought of losing you.  If he's not at that point yet, then take things slow and meet other men.

Yeah, I agree with the poster above.  Stop texting.  Anyone can hide behind a text message.
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by DeepZone: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2008
Shouldn't this be in romance section?
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by chika98: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2008
Do whats in your heart and head.
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by Morenike3(f): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2008
How old is he?
Re: Should I Give It Another Go? by chika98: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2008
32 or so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accelerationism / The Nigerian Reading Culture - A Dire Situation! / Secrets Behind The Success Of Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.