Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Do You Get Rid Of Shaving Bumps? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Get Rid Of Shaving Bumps? (1308 Views)

Black Men And The Curse Of Shaving Bumps (ingrown Hairs): Help! / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Rid Of Shaving Bumps? by 3RNEST(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hi,

I need help on this topic... embarassed
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Shaving Bumps? by 3coins(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
you dont need to have them in the first place. . . To prevent them,clean the shaved area with cotton wool and a solution of warm water and disinfectant e.g dettol. . . I use carmel tho. . .you wont see bumps ever again. . And please, always use a well sterilized clipper. . Thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Shaving Bumps? by thorpido(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
^^^This works.
What you use to shave also matters.Avoid shaving sticks if you can.
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Shaving Bumps? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
3coins:
you dont need to have them in the first place. . . To prevent them,clean the shaved area with cotton wool and a solution of warm water and disinfectant e.g dettol. . . I use carmel tho. . .you wont see bumps ever again. . And please, always use a well sterilized clipper. . Thank me later

You sure dont know what causes shaving bumps.
It is cause by hair, instead of growing outward, grows back in and cant find an exit.

one smart way is to avoid close to skin shaves
or wait for it to start showing then get your partner to pull it out like in this video
because we are blacks, it may be hard to locate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpuh0npNF8k
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Shaving Bumps? by 3coins(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
webdezzi:

You sure dont know what causes shaving bumps.
It is cause by hair, instead of growing outward, grows back in and cant find an exit.

one smart way is to avoid close to skin shaves
or wait for it to start showing then get your partner to pull it out like in this video
because we are blacks, it may be hard to locate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpuh0npNF8k
i know bumps i caused by ingrown hair. . . It is also caused by bacteria. . After a dermatologist told a friend about the method i said above. . I have NEVER had bumbs again

(1) (Reply)

Is Taking Too Much Water Harmful? / US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two V-aginas (see Photo) / 8 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.