Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai (1098 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai by seun2342: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
fellow nairalanders, what i am bout to tell y'all is the main fact, raw fact. We are on a 6 month IT break in school so i decided to take a time out, i planned to travel out to work and make some lil dough, i tried goin to the states bt proved abortive so i turned my way to the uae, dubai. To be frank with u fellas tins aisnt easy down here, the employers ar e quite discriminative they dont want to employ nlack especially nigeria. i atte
Re: Dubai by shagry1(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2008
seun2342:

fellow nairalanders, what i am bout to tell y'all is the main fact, raw fact. We are on a 6 month IT break in school so i decided to take a time out, i planned to travel out to work and make some little dough, i tried goin to the states bt proved abortive so i turned my way to the uae, dubai. To be frank with u fellas tins aisnt easy down here, the employers ar e quite discriminative they don't want to employ nlack especially nigeria. i atte

to get a job in Dubai is not an easy thing ooooooo
you have to be prayerful must especially if you are using Naia Pali
Re: Dubai by seun2342: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2008
my bro ure very right, lot of naija bad boy have really commited alot of evil deeds down here, i pray God will make me excel,
Re: Dubai by seun2342: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
my bro ure very right, lot of naija bad boy have really commited alot of evil deeds down here, i pray God will make me excel,
Re: Dubai by adebisi1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2008
Every Country committee evil deeds more then the Nigerian ,i have been up to 5 counties
Re: Dubai by Naijagirly(f): 12:42am On May 22, 2009
seun2342:

Nigerians dont work in Dubai cos LABOUR is cheap over there.If you want a job you will get a job thats if $200 per month as salary is fine with you.The russians ,lebanese and even some european citizens hustle like the Nigerians.The fact that a Nigerian refuses to work cheap does not mean he has commited a crime there.Maybe you should write here the crimes Nigerians have commited.
Dubai is a no go area for people seeking greener pastures;d its so sad you got to Dubai before you knew the truth.
Re: Dubai by OneNaija(m): 1:00am On May 22, 2009
sometime peoples seun2342 will say nonsense out from their stupid mouth because he/she is not given a Job.Maybe your face is scary you can run away with their money stop blaming Nigerians.Wise Up.
Re: Dubai by ichommy(m): 10:34am On May 22, 2009
@
onenaija
i guess u can kill yourself cos of nija stop talking to people as if u are talking to your junior one if i kill yourself cos of naija why u con go ghana fool

(1) (Reply)

Canada Immigration Wahala / London - Lagos Air Ticket / Relocating To Malta On Student Visa Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.