Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Need Of I.D Card Software - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Of I.D Card Software (582 Views)

Get Your Recharge Card Printing Software, license and epins for card printing. / Printing Recharge Card Software: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Of I.D Card Software by NUGAWHITE(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am planning to establish my own business by God's Grace. Before i left my former employer, i have been in-charge of production of ID Card to over 8000 Staff, all over the federation. My former employer was using old version of the software (Live Link), I've got every other equipment and materials including the space, needed for the business. I am now seriously in need of integrated and User friendly ID Card Software to start my own business. Please, if u know any, list the names and details on how to get it please. I count on your support. Regards!

(1) (Reply)

Am Trying To Turn My Invention Into Money / Help a nairalander.......Please We Need Your Help (vote) To Win This Contest.... / 12 Online Business You Can Start Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.