Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Printing Recharge Card Software: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Printing Recharge Card Software: (1370 Views)

Need Of I.D Card Software / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Printing Recharge Card Software: by Lakeside(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2008
sorry guys, b4 una yab me, i knw this post already exist but i purposly created another cos i have something else in mind concerning the recharge printing,
can someone give me a list of companies that sells pins, i only know of citi-serve. but there prices no pay me at all and i think they are only intersted in selling there machine which goes for N35k called the orange box.

can someone tell me hw to go about it, without getting there printer and how i can get my own templete to design and print the pins, plz plz plz i dont need someone to come and tell me to pay money for this or that i need an advice from capable peolpe not scammers and oppurtunist, so if there is anyone in this biz that wishes to pull a young hustling bother up. let him go ahead and reply , i will really appreciate and may be the person could inventually learn one or two things from me!
i await ur replies my people,
Re: Printing Recharge Card Software: by Lakeside(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2008
na wa oooo, nairalanderz dont tell me yu dont knw a thing about what i posted , unna they vexxx ooo, yu just they read the post and commot face no do ur padi like sooooo,
make unna yarn me abeg,
Re: Printing Recharge Card Software: by webbiz: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2008
hello,
what a nice thing is to come across your post here about your desire to have geniure printing of recharge card!
anyway, just about few weeks ago, a new software was release into the market by global gsm for any body now to set up thier owm mini market and powered by africa communication body.
my friend, the only thing you need is two thing the software and your computer!
once you have that, you can print any rcharge cards you want .
at this xmas, the stasttic show that any interested body can make a much as n50,000 weekly if use this software.i thank God i bought it and bless by it.
reach me on 08060180077
www.wealthforyounow..com
I STRONGLY ADVICE, dont miss this.
thank you for reading

1 Like

Re: Printing Recharge Card Software: by JaneNwaham(f): 4:43am On Dec 05, 2008
This recharge card software craze is becoming too much.
Everyone now has an e-book on it and a large percentage of them are scams.
I was seriously considering going into it but i'm beginning to reconsider.
Besides i heard the profit margin is discouragingly low.
Re: Printing Recharge Card Software: by gold100(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2008
LAKESIDE, KINDLY SEND A MAIL TO enegold@ymail.com as regards this issue

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Bedspread,duvet And Throw Pillows / Interstate Cab Charter / How Do You Think I Can Invest This #16,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.