Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying (1158 Views)

How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / Do You Borrow Airtime From Airtel Via *500# ? / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Let me show you how to borrow airtime without payinq back. Just follow the steps below:
1. If your prefered network is etisalat dial *665*amount#, for glo, dial *321*amount# while for mtn, dial *606*amount#.
2. Make sure you finish usinq the airtime u borrowed totally.
3. Chanqe ur date to 1/1/2010
4. Remove ur battery and sim card from your phone.
5. Wait for about 1hr 30mins.
6. Enter your kitchen and look for kerosene but if you don't have, then qo to any petrol station and buy.
7. Now Take ur sim card rub it with kerosene and then burn it.
With the above steps, i swear you will never pay back the airtime u borrowed.
Please don't thank me for the information. I am just playinq the role of a carinq friend.grin

1 Like

Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying by banjicom(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
angry ......!!!!...smh
Now This is what i call Foolishness!
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Smallville10:
Let me show you how to borrow airtime without payinq back. Just follow the steps below:
1. If your prefered network is etisalat dial *665*amount#, for glo, dial *321*amount# while for mtn, dial *606*amount#.
6. Enter your kitchen and look for kerosene but if you don't have, then qo to any petrol station and buy.
Please don't thank me for the information. I am just playinq the role of a carinq friend.grin
ungraceful being, people are using their energy on things that will be productive you're using yours To do .bad thing.I just pray they don't stop the borrowing of credit soonest
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying by tboibamz: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why would you want to borrow airtime without paying?
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
asuustrike1:

ungraceful being, people are using their energy on things that will be productive you're using yours To do .bad thing.I just pray they don't stop the borrowing of credit soonest
o boy wetin be your own na. abi you try am. You have brains so you should know that this is a joke
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying by Samfilo31(m): 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Smallville10:
if u get brain u go knw say money no be problem
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying by EbiJUNIRO(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
lemme see tongue
Re: How To Borrow Airtime From Any Network Without Paying by EbiJUNIRO(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
asuustrike1:

Stop pretending...
tell me u will nt test it @ ur private end?

(1) (Reply)

See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True / Pls I Need Help On My Spark Sp C002 Tablet Screen / Review Of Tecno H3, Infinix Hot X507 And Innjoo I1s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.