Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True (1166 Views)

See What Airtel Did For Me, Start Dusting Your Old Airtel Sim / See What Airtel Did To Me. / See What Airtel Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by lovemeohlord(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
I am using a blackberry bold 2 and I just bought a new airtel sim and i subscribe to the #1500 unlimited bis tinz on wednesday.And I have just stream 5 short videos on youtube and download file worth 250 mb.I JUST RECIEVED A MASSAGE ON TODAY EVENING DAT: Dear constumer u have used up 75 percent of ur subcription.I send STATUS to 440.They reply me saying dat Ur bis subcription expires on jan 3. PLEASE HELP ME OUT O COS I THOUGHT IT IS UNLIMITED
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by Randerl: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Welcome to airtel, your onestop communications and data partner. Sir, how can we help you?
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by lovemeohlord(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am naw afraid of downloading,cos of the 75 percent tin.Even music self.Am tired O
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by henryutd(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
They are telling you that your limit is almost reached after which you won't be able to browse again.
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by otimothy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
when streaming you are billed higher cos it goes direct from ur line to the internet directly it does not pass through the bb server(so no compression)

1 Like

Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by ncpat(m): 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Airtel charges 4 times in their 4gb for N1,500 let say you downloaded a file of 100mb when you have 4000mb, check your balance and you will see like 3560mb left. That is what I'm using and I know what I'm saying.
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by lovemeohlord(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2014
I cannot download anymore,only surf d net,It's not funny o
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by sixtusjr(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sorry, had d same experience in 2012, mine under was 4days. There's nothing like unlimited in Airtel....
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by starbhooy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dude jez dail *123*9# to check ur data!!
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by Joel3(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
i repeat airtel, data & unlimited are three word you really dont want to see togather. When unlimited is mention with airtel its a red flag.
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by lovemeohlord(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Thanks bro,I av dail *123*9# and it show me dat my data remains 675 mb,Imagine dis airtel unlimited self.
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by eherbal(m): 1:24am On Dec 08, 2014
They're throttling their data. They're nothing short of thieves and modern day scammers. They did the same nonsense to me even though I'm on their android plan. The customer care operatives respond like programmed robots and tend to be very cold and rude, even terminating calls attimes. Bastards.
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by francis247(m): 3:55am On Dec 08, 2014
OP kpele O. That has been the ways of Airtel and bandwidth deduction 4 almost a year now. And to think that when i said that their data deduction rate on bb devices is exactly the same as non bb devices some Airtel apologists never believed.
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by ITbomb(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2014
ncpat:
Airtel charges 4 times in their 4gb for N1,500 let say you downloaded a file of 100mb when you have 4000mb, check your balance and you will see like 3560mb left. That is what I'm using and I know what I'm saying.
But you are not using a blackberry device so keep quiet cos it is supposed to be normal
Re: See Wat Airtel Did To Me.is It True by francis247(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2014
ITbomb:

But you are not using a blackberry device so keep quiet cos it is supposed to be normal
Another retard on the loose.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Sent STOP To 33111:do You Still Receive Messages From MTN? / The Latest Most User-friendly Social Platform In Nigeria. Paruto. / How To Change Nokia Asha 206 Network From 3g To 2g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.