Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) (15186 Views)

Meet Ella Martins - The Beninese Actress With The Biggest Ukwu In Africa / Top 10 Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Boobs 2015 / So This Lady Has The Biggest Waist In The Whole Of Texas, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 09, 2014
Holy molly!! grin shocked shocked

Which naija ethnic group lives in Akwa Ibom? I definitely need to be on the look out for chics from there!

Whoa!! This is the type of batty you'll see and end up bussing a nut like 3secs after getting the Django in the bottomless pit!!! Ridiculous body right there! kiss

Tell the chic to shout me asap!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1767982_02_jpegc21796b87113527018791a20336328ce

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Fvcking hell - just look at the waist to batty and hips ratio!!

Oi, this chic is amazing!
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Missy89(f): 5:41am On Oct 09, 2014
and how was it measured exactly?
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Missy89:
and how was it measured exactly?

Hehehehe...see who's here.

Have you got it like this chic? grin
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Missy89(f): 6:07am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Hehehehe...see who's here.

Have you got it like this chic? grin

Nope! cool

You cant do sports with that and besides it puts you at a disadvantage. too much attributes attracts d1ckeads.

wouldn't want one. undecided
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 09, 2014
Missy89:

Nope! cool

You cant do sports with that and besides it puts you at a disadvantage. too much attributes attracts d1ckeads.

wouldn't want one. undecided

So, are you saying you're just basically flat everywhere? grin

That's not a good look. lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Missy89(f): 6:25am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

So, are you saying you're just basically flat everywhere? grin

That's not a good look. lipsrsealed

no not flat everywhere!

not excessive anywhere too
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Missy89:

no not flat everywhere!

not excessive anywhere too

Hmmm...proportionate, yh?

What's your definition of excessive? tongue
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Missy89(f): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Hmmm...proportionate, yh?

What's your definition of excessive? tongue

your old dp smiley
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 09, 2014
Missy89:

your old dp smiley

How about the current one?

Is that ya size? grin I've seen ya face but your body has been elusive thus far. tongue

Hurry up, I'm almost done with what I woke up early for, and should start getting ready for work in a bit. grin
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 09, 2014
Yep cheesy
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Missy89(f): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Is that ya size? grin I've seen ya face but your body has been elusive thus far. tongue

Hurry up, I'm almost done with what I woke up early for, and should start getting ready for work in a bit. grin

i am not really sure tbh

there about or lil lesser. The picture was confusing.

would need more data in other to respond appropriately
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Missy89:

i am not really sure tbh

Hold. Are you alluding to this handle, or the "shymexx" handle? I just checked this one, and there's no pic there. grin

The mods must have deleted it. grin

But you have something a don can hold tight, yh? tongue
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Missy89(f): 7:06am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Hold. Are you alluding to this handle, or the "shymexx" handle? I just checked this one, and there's no pic there. grin

The mods must have deleted it. grin

But you have something a don can hold tight, yh? tongue

I checked the shymexx handle

the chick had 3 confusing pose that may be deceiving to make a wrong judgment.

Yeah i have hands you can hold tight cool
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2014
Missy89:

I checked the shymexx handle

the chick had 3 confusing pose that may be deceiving to make a wrong judgment.

Yeah i have hands you can hold tight cool

Lol, kl.

I just uploaded a next one on this profile. grin

But, yh, if you have got it like any of the three poses - then you're good money.

So, why have you been hiding this from me, for time? tongue
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Missy89(f): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, kl.

I just uploaded a next one this profile. grin

But, yh, if you have got it like any of the three poses - then you're good money.

So, why have you been hiding this from me, for time? tongue

where do you get the girls you use for your Dps? shocked

I have a VERY tiny online footprint. my pictures are all in a "safe place" maybe one day smiley
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Missy89:

where do you get the girls you use for your Dps? shocked

I have a VERY tiny online footprint. my pictures are all in a "safe place" maybe one day smiley

Lmao...I run an online media and entertainment thing with a few friends, and I do the online/internet aspect while they run the other stuffs because they studied media. So, some of these pics are part of the "insta weekly beauties" series lol.

Shyte, I can't wait for one day. Just send me the thing. tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Keketso24: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2014
TWEETFELLA:
This is experience talking!
aswear. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Keketso24: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2014
bodashee:
Fvck I'm just danm sick and fvcking tired of b.tches promoting medriocrity in the name of fvcking curves.
Are her curves sexy? Fvcking yes.
Great freaking body? Fvcking resounding yes!
Do they make her a good actress? Hell no!
I'm just so ashamed of the youth of my generation. Where are we headed if we only see ourselves in light of bad a.ss boobs and super sized butts? Wtf? This is just saddening!
Yinmu*

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by zubysnook: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2014
Any blogger interested in joining a mastermind blogging group? That will help you grow your audience use the contact section of http://zubysnook.com
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Keketso24: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:
Holy molly!! grin shocked shocked

Which naija ethnic group lives in Akwa Ibom? I definitely need to be on the look out for chics from there!

Whoa!! This is the type of batty you'll see and end up bussing a nut like 3secs after getting the Django in the bottomless pit!!! Ridiculous body right there! kiss

Tell the chic to shout me asap!
Brother Shymex,why are thou corrupt?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1767982_02_jpegc21796b87113527018791a20336328ce

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Keketso24: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:
Fvcking hell - just look at the waist to batty and hips ratio!!

Oi, this chic is amazing!
How is she amazing?
Pls dont give in your lust.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Keketso24: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Omg!you are far gone,can we still redeem my Brother?I will say a lill prayer for you.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Keketso24: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...I run an online media and entertainment thing with a few friends, and I do the online/internet aspect while they run the other stuffs because they studied media. So, some of these pics are part of the "insta weekly beauties" series lol.

Shyte, I can't wait for one day. Just send me the thing. tongue
Send which thing?
I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
May the peace of the Lord be with you.

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by marieolae(f): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Dis chick too overload jor
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by ChimeChimezie: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2014
marieolae:
Dis chick too overload jor

Lmao
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2014
Nice butt but I wouldn't wish dat on me sha too heavy a load
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by nedu2000(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
bodashee:
Fvck I'm just danm sick and fvcking tired of b.tches promoting medriocrity in the name of fvcking curves.
I'm just so ashamed of the youth of my generation. Where are we headed if we only see ourselves in light of bad a.ss boobs and super sized butts? Wtf? This is just saddening!
you've spoken well but er you gave out the same pose on your dp exposing flesh & shape of your backside,,there are more conservative ways of taking a pic....kettle calling the pot black I presume

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2014
Durchess:
oh my gawd!!!! look @ her butt
Hiohiohio...Anaconda style, eh? grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
bodashee:
Resounding mediocrity bombards your whole writing. D'you gotta cuss so much? undecided

Ashamed of the youth? Girl, I'm ashamed of you.

She has a great (permit me to add awesome and oh my! no words) body. You said so. But who ever said that's all there is to her? undecided

Issorait! angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by joyora63: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
alomosweets:
AK-blood out there reppin' cheesy. Killa curves.Me likey kiss
When will some people just stop hating and admit to the obvious? And I mean the so-obvious. undecided
killer curves u say. I dont tink so.
Re: Meet The Nollywood Actress With The Biggest Waist (picture) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
joyora63:
killer curves u say. I dont tink so.
That's what nobody can take from us. Our own opinions. wink grin
Issorait! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector / Check Out The Billionaires Who Are The Biggest Sponsors Of Music In Nigeria / Stella Damasus Wins ACI Awards 2016 Lead Actress Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.