Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,231 members, 7,846,094 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Why Loose Your Salvation?????? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Loose Your Salvation?????? (680 Views)

Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation / Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. / Why Compulsary Tithing Is Dangerous To Your Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Loose Your Salvation?????? by Rhema14(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am creating this post because of my personal observation.
I observed that lots of Christians based their salvation on what pastors says, without tring to make enquiry about what God actually says. Irrespective of denomination, this happens across denominations.
We Christians sometimes refuse to understand that our pastor are human like us who are subject to thesame temptations as we are, who are walking thesame spiritual journey as we are. The truth is that a man can be zealous, dedicated to God and God uses him, and along the way he picks up some unclean things through deception and becomes an instrument for the enemy. (not that he was not initially called or used by God).
We should know that men of God are major targets for the enemy, the enemy knows that when a pastor is deceived all those who based there salvation on what pastor says are automatically deceived.
So lets cultivate the habit of continually praying for our pastors and men of God, that they will not fail from grace, instead of looking at them like they are already perfect and can never fall.
IN CONCLUSION, THIS WRITING IS MADE TO CHALLENGE EVERY CHRISTIAN TO SEEK A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST (in Him you can never be deceived) AND CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR OUR PASTORS.
GOD BLESS YOU...
Re: Why Loose Your Salvation?????? by Rhema14(m): 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: Why Loose Your Salvation?????? by Rhema14(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Rhema14:
I observed that lots of Christians based their salvation on what pastors says, without tring to make enquiry about what God actually says. Irrespective of denomination, this happens across denominations.
We Christians sometimes refuse to understand that our pastor are human like us who are subject to thesame temptations as we are, who are walking thesame spiritual journey as we are. The truth is that a man can be zealous, dedicated to God and God uses him, and along the way he picks up some unclean things through deception and becomes an instrument for the enemy. (not that he was not initially called or used by God).
We should know that men of God are major targets for the enemy, the enemy knows that when a pastor is deceived all those who based there salvation on what pastor says are automatically deceived.
So lets cultivate the habit of continually praying for our pastors and men of God, that they will not fail from grace, instead of looking at them like they are already perfect and can never fall.
IN CONCLUSION, THIS WRITING IS MADE TO CHALLENGE EVERY CHRISTIAN TO SEEK A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST (in Him you can never be deceived) AND CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR OUR PASTORS.
GOD BLESS YOU...
Re: Why Loose Your Salvation?????? by Rhema14(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
GOD BLESS YOU...
Re: Why Loose Your Salvation?????? by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2023
Rhema14:
I am creating this post because of my personal observation. I observed that lots of Christians based their salvation on what pastors says, without tring to make enquiry about what God actually says. Irrespective of denomination, this happens across denominations. We Christians sometimes refuse to understand that our pastor are human like us who are subject to thesame temptations as we are, who are walking thesame spiritual journey as we are. The truth is that a man can be zealous, dedicated to God and God uses him, and along the way he picks up some unclean things through deception and becomes an instrument for the enemy. (not that he was not initially called or used by God).
So lets cultivate the habit of continually praying for our pastors and men of God, that they will not fail from grace, instead of looking at them like they are already perfect and can never fall. IN CONCLUSION, THIS WRITING IS MADE TO CHALLENGE EVERY CHRISTIAN TO SEEK A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST (in Him you can never be deceived) AND CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR OUR PASTORS. GOD BLESS YOU...
Christainity is a religion that is based entirely on what the pastor says — the doctrines and traditions of men on which it was founded —, so it makes sense that those who subscribe to the religion always consult the opinion of their gods of men no matter what. undecided

No one who truly follows Jesus Christ would bow down to any man let alone imbibe the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ made clear from almost 2000 years ago where lies concocted by men to deceive many away from following the Truth of God. undecided

(1) (Reply)

When Rapture Take Place, What If... / Excerpt Of Paulianity Not Christianity / Revelation For Everyone!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.