Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List (55910 Views)

Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by koikoi2(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pataki:
President "I don't give a damn" about asset declaration.

Enjoy the public ridicule and shame you have brought upon Nigerians.

Foolish dunce.

It is only in Nigeria we sell out our nation and our president. It does not happen in other countries. Shame on u.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by siraj1402(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Transformation agenda at work.This is a real transformation agenda grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Idrismusty97(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am happy for Jona o! Imagine someone without shoes before instantly becoming a multimillionaire after being president. GEJ till 2019! Haters cannot bring you down! You shall achieve your aim by being a billionaire, In fact by this time 2019 you would be dragging position with Dagote. More power to your elbow cheesy.

"We that are with you are so much more than those against you" - TAN

"GEJ as 6th richest president is a scam! He should be the first" - Asari dokubo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Remii(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Reuben the denial, same way he said PEJ was hale and hearty while on Germany trip.

Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied - Otto von Bismarck.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by watchindelta(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na lie before? Our politicians what more than that codedly na Yeye. Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/1939612/done-ike-uche-keshi-blasts#26979339 I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Yeske2(m): 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jona is an eediot, don't get deceived, Jonathan is an eedioot here in the SE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by dokunbam(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
tuffgongjo:
dem wan spoil oga jonah market.

Abi o the time wey market they hot,
when 2015 is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Fourwinds: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
HNosegbe:
Reuben Abati says "the official remuneration of the president is a matter of public record". Please who among us on NL knows the "official remuneration" of the president?
Reuben Abati is man u don't have to seriously on dis matter
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Pataki: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
davitogreat:

What shame has he brought upon Nigerians?

Let me guess your one of those peeps who believe nigeria was a country with integrity before 2010.

Democratically, we had Presidents who declared their assets publicly.

Now remind us, who was the doofus who told Nigerians, "I don't give a damn" when asked to declare his asset? Sinking the country further to a new level of shame and utter corruption.

If you cannot put on your thinking cap, don't disturb my mention timeline henceforth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by deolu2000(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
This is the work of lai mohammed
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ak47mann(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
hundred milla only when Abacha,IBB,ABUSALAM,ATIKU LOOT $££$$$££$$$££ BILLION BILLION BILLION DOLLARS LOOTED PUBLIC FUNDS cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by davitogreat(m): 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
AnanseK:

1. The shame of becoming the 6 th richest president in Africa when we know he cannot account for that.
2. The shame of criminal intention right from the start when he refused to declare his assets.
3. The shame of having 70% of the population he leads living below poverty line.
4. The shame of massive unemployment, while there is work to be done but money is siphoned way under his own eyes and often with his connivance.
5. The shame of swearing an oath by the bible - a false oath of integrity and honor.

Too too too many shames , uncountable shames - no sense of decency , no feeling of guilt , no self restraint , too many shames!!

1. Show me proof

2. Refusing to declare does not show criminal intention.

3. Majority of Nigerians have lived in poverty since independence.

4. Again unemployment has been an issue with the country before Jonathan came into power.

5. This is a shame the vast majority of Nigerians share with Jonathan. Christians and Muslim alike in nigeria are the very definition of hypocrites. They both cheat, steal, lie and kill then show up to their various places of worship and act like saints.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by metorichmond(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
When he told the world that Nigerians are very rich people by using private jets to justify his claim,he didn't retract that foolish statement? Now he has been listed as one of the richest african leaders,the tin dey pepper am for body. grin grin

Mr. President,you have made up proud again as one of the richest african presidents. grin undecided

Congratulations! grin

Berem or Beret wat is ur name? U hv never liked this man for once, I ff u closely on this thread, but once is APC u dance n speak grammar. APC sucker just admit defeat.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
MARKone:
Mr Jonathan once didn't give a "damn" about declaring his assets publicly is now crying wolf. He wants to use his supposed humility, and the "no shoe" factor to hoodwink Nigerians. With the way this government is handling corruption and it's glaring habit of dining with corrupt and questionable characters, he should have topped that list.

You better dont say what you dont know like most Nigerians do...dont invite Gods wrath for saying what you dont know or confirmed...hear say can send you to hell. Be warned.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
metorichmond:

Berem or Beret wat is ur name? U hv never liked this man for once, I ff u closely on this thread, but once is APC u dance n speak grammar. APC sucker just admit defeat.

You better dont say what you dont know like most Nigerians do...dont invite Gods wrath for saying what you dont know or confirmed...hear say can send you to hell. Be warned.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
davitogreat:

1. Show me proof

4. Again unemployment has been an issue with the country before Jonathan came into power.

5. This is a shame the vast majority of Nigerians share with Jonathan. Christians and Muslim alike in nigeria are the very definition of hypocrites. They both cheat, steal, lie and kill then show up to their various places of worship and act like saints.

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
davitogreat:

1. Show me proof

can you also dispute this allegation...http://www.punchng.com/news/n5tn-stolen-under-jonathan-investigation/
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
ak47mann:
hundred milla only when Abacha,IBB,ABUSALAM,ATIKU LOOT $££$$$££$$$££ BILLION BILLION BILLION DOLLARS LOOTED PUBLIC FUNDS cool

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Ayatullah(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
tyson99:
make I go check whether iya mufu get smoked fish(eja yiyan) make I use am nack garri tonight,i knw say one day I go make am,make I no just dey give myself headache on somebody else money

Abeg call me when the garri don soak well, well I dey come with original kulikuli.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pataki:

Democratically, we had Presidents who declared their assets publicly.

Now remind us, who was the doofus who told Nigerians, "I don't give a damn" when asked to declare his asset? Sinking the country further to a new level of shame and utter corruption.

If you cannot put on your thinking cap, don't disturb my mention timeline henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by AnanseK(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Very funny , he thinks we are children tell us more Jona boy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
davitogreat:

1. Show me proof

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
samseen02:
OK

Is that all u can say when "our common wealth" is on the looting by selfish polithiefcians?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Shollay20(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Idrismusty97:
I am happy for Jona o! Imagine someone without shoes before instantly becoming a multimillionaire after being president. GEJ till 2019! Haters cannot bring you down! You shall achieve your aim by being a billionaire, In fact by this time 2019 you would be dragging position with Dagote. More power your elbow cheesy.

"We that are with you are so much more than those against you" - TAN

"GEJ as 6th richest president is a scam! He should be the first" - Asari dokubo

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by arantess: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ak47mann(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
InglishTeechar:

na who be dis one cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by idris4eva(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
PointB:
Was wondering the basis of that publication myself. Some folks just wake these days and publish the first thought that comes to their minds, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

What world have we awoken to?
isn't these better than waking up and hearing boko haram bombing again
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
AnanseK:
Very funny , he thinks we are children grin grin

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dannyset:
Dis is clearly an embarrassment to our President....what's $100M? He's worth more than $20B(ask Sanusi), and u said he shouldn't be angry wit d publication.

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ZUBY77(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Criminals.

GEJ is worth over 1 billion dollars.

His wife is building a hotel worth over 500 million in bayelsa and they are insulting us with GEJ having 100 mill.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by InglishTeechar(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
RedBenson:

Is that all u can say when "our common wealth" is on the looting by selfish polithiefcians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Police Arrest Dino Melaye's Doctor Who Treated Him At Zankli Hospital / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.