Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List (56019 Views)

Abuja Natives Protest Non-inclusion In Ministerial List (Photos) / Top 8 Richest African Presidents And Monarchs / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
I bet his annoyance over his name existing on the list is because it is not coming from Forbes. He pretty much would've celebrated it with a banquet had Forbes been behind the publication.

Or maybe, just maybe, he would rather not be on such a list at all if he isn't sitting on the Number One spot!!

What I sense here: #Envy.

Nah you're not getting it , he's angry cos he knows he's worth much more than that , even Patience can give that out without batting an eyelid. If they can't get the amount right then they had better not publish anything.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by F117A: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why are people saying GEJ did not declare his assets , when he claim he already did to the relevant authorities.
Am i missing anything here?
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by adonis89(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pataki:
President "I don't give a damn" about asset declaration.

Enjoy the public ridicule and shame you have brought upon Nigerians.

Foolish dunce.
ur father is an animal

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by knowledge4(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Arrest and Jail the Editor of the Magazine
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by juman(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
I agree that the website made mistake, that $100 million is too small for nigerian president. A country with absolute corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Dexpro: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kai! shocked Haba Madam tongue tongue tongue tongue
berem:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by despeakableme: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Still looking for a political report without the word "categorically" being used where its not needed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
When he told the world that Nigerians are very rich people by using private jets to justify his claim,he didn't retract that foolish statement? Now he has been listed as one of the richest african leaders,the tin dey pepper am for body. grin grin

Mr. President,you have made up proud again as one of the richest african presidents. grin undecided

Congratulations! grin
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by CharliParker: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pls my fellow NLs I don't know for U, truth the said is bitter I Don't like most of this people in PDP for once, they are only fighting for their pocket sake. If puting GEJ 6th is to blackmail him they wount have put him 6th .the would have given him 1st or second most richest president

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
kendrick93:
and why is he worried abt it?..
i'm a big fan of jona but c'mon i tink he might even be richer dan wat is on dat list.. so i cnt see wat he is hiding
And u gor still vote 4 am next year?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by joseph1832(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
Come to think of it oh: How can someone who use 1 billion naira to eat breakfast be angry that he's listed as one of Africa's richest president?.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by adora4u1: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok, GEJ is not worth 100 million dollars. How much is he worth then?!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by binie: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
mollode:

http://www.reubenabati.com.ng/PRESIDENT-JONATHAN-SAYS-HIS-INCLUSION-IN.html

In a word Oyedepo is richer than Ebele Jonathan......Hmmmmm
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by easyelliot(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
I look forward to the day our country is listed among the richest nations on earth and its citizens among the richest.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Pataki: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
adonis89:
ur father is an animal

I unfortunately looked at your profile, and I saw you look like an ape already going bald like an eagle. There are different shades of BLACK. But from your picture right there, you are a BURNT OFFERING!

The only conclusion I came up with is that you are a certified ape. Children will see you and start crying: "ojuju is here".

So I ask myself, why bother trading words with that ape I saw as your profile picture? Sorry ape looking dude, you are not in my league to exchange words with.

Go and find your playmate elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by ilogbe(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by dejavski(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
bbpreye:
And how will this affect the price of GARRI in the market? undecided

How much for one congo now sef? grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by datguru: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
MARKone:
Mr Jonathan once didn't give a "damn" about declaring his assets publicly is now crying wolf. He wants to use his supposed humility, and the "no shoe" factor to hoodwink Nigerians. With the way this government is handling corruption and it's glaring habit of dining with corrupt and questionable characters, he should have topped that list.

You are right, not he should have topped, he is number just that the people that came up with this stats do not know mich. Our $20B alone is enough to make him number 1

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Toble: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
But he said in his statement then that "America will know" when $20b got missing. Now that his name was included in Richestlifestyle.com as the sixth richest african president, America should definitely know.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Vikky014(f): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
musulumi:
Too ridiculous and downgrading that a whole custodian of our treasury is only accorded a richness in the level of mere $100m ? We have to add $9.3m and $5.7m to the tally anyway to make the claim looks a bit realistic! It is a matter of time before things become obvious and we can do more Shoe Audit.
ABACHA HW FAR?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by EdwinOse: 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
MARKone:
Mr Jonathan once didn't give a "damn" about declaring his assets publicly is now crying wolf. He wants to use his supposed humility, and the "no shoe" factor to hoodwink Nigerians. With the way this government is handling corruption and it's glaring habit of dining with corrupt and questionable characters, he should have topped that list.

You CONTOVERSIAL mkpi, are you not demonically corrupt? People derive so much joy in destroying the image of others.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by olaolulazio(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
na wash.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Smooyis(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
We don hear o. But when did he declare his asset?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Ahmeduana(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
mollode:

http://www.reubenabati.com.ng/PRESIDENT-JONATHAN-SAYS-HIS-INCLUSION-IN.html
"DID ANYONE HERE REALISE THAT @IKU IS A FRIEND TO JACOB ZUMA" AND DID ANYONE REMEMBER THE libya revolution when south africa 1ted to compete with NIGERIA @ an AU section ON WEATHER to call ghadafi to step down which south africa was against and NIGERIA WAS IN SUPPORT. NIGERIA WON 99% VOTES CASTE THAT DAY. Up till now south africa as not get over that disgrace, "still want a pound of flesh" And for them this is the right time to get it! BUT THEY SHOULD WATCH OUT. YOU DON'T THROW STONE WHEN YOU STAYS IN GLASS HOUSE! as to the first question i asked up there, if we are looking for the sponsorer of BH we shouldn't look far, the person is living within us but happens that "THE PERSON IS URINATING RIGHT FROM OUTSIDE INTO THE ROOM"
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by DobleO7: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Why do some people feel fulfilled whenever they hear anything negative about President Goodluck Jonathan be it substantiated or not. When God Almighty has said YES, nobody can say NO.
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Alaroro(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
[url=http://koboheights.page.tl/%23BrainExplosion.htm]#BrainExplosion[/url]

angry I concur with mr.president how you go make am no.6 when no.1 dey there make una take una time o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Baba jonathan is the silent riches African president for life

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by chimzy2u: 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
bbpreye:
And how will this affect the price of GARRI in the market? undecided

Wetin dey wori una sef? Must every news affect d price of garri?
Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
D Corrupt clown suddenly gives a damn?....i smell a rat!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pataki:
President "I don't give a damn" about asset declaration.

Enjoy the public ridicule and shame you have brought upon Nigerians.

Foolish dunce.

It saddens me to see a fully grown man talk like this how on earth would you use the word 'dunce' on any man talkless of a position of honour and respect it goes a long way to question your upbringing.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
The things wey dey happen for this country ehn

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Demands Retraction Over Inclusion In Richest African President List by sparkleboy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Omen100:
APc again, Jonathan till eternity

President Jonathan & his handles are jokers from the jokers club.

Guy You are a nut case with this signature of yours ooo. LMao rotfl. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Governor Sanwo-olu’s Daughter, Modupe Oreoluwa Weds Oladele Johnson (Photos) / Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.